15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    It's not a bug, it's the way itemization works. If the secondary stats have equal amount, there will be a greater amount of them than if they differ in amounts (some sort of quadratic formula).
    i have seen a lot o item whit 2 different stats whit different values where the 2 values combined would still give the same result and an equal item whit 2 of the same values. so i dont realy agree on that tbh.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quick example: look at 346 rings. All of them have 252 stam and 168 int/str/agi.
    Abandoned Dark Iron Ring has 112 crit and 112 haste, for a total of 224 at 0 difference.
    Anthia's Ring has 98 hit and 120 mastery, for a total of 218 at 22 difference.
    Mirage Ring has 85 hit and 128 haste, for a total of 213 at 43 difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quick example: look at 346 rings. All of them have 252 stam and 168 int/str/agi.
    Abandoned Dark Iron Ring has 112 crit and 112 haste, for a total of 224 at 0 difference.
    Anthia's Ring has 98 hit and 120 mastery, for a total of 218 at 22 difference.
    Mirage Ring has 85 hit and 128 haste, for a total of 213 at 43 difference.
    112 crit and 112 haste, for a total of 224
    98 hit and 120 mastery, for a total of 218, is 6 less stats
    85 hit and 128 haste, for a total of 213, is 11 less stats

oke but how about... Dahm took a look at wowhead and every item whit unbalanced stats seems to have less then item whit balanced stats ...
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Exactly. It has always been like this, and it's working like intended. Just reforge the hit to crit and Darkling Staff will come out better than Seliza's Spear.

Right,

That makes sense.

Thanks

[Tsanga's Helm] is currently priced at 9,000 gold on my realm, which is lower than usual. It's usually around 15,000 gold. I am hesitant to whether or not to grab the opportunity and buy it. I know it's normal tier BiS, but it would be 9,000 gold wasted if it were to drop in a raid run. I haven't run many raids, so based on your experiences, does it drop often?

There's 9 different zone drops in BoT as far as I can see on Wowhead, and I would assume they all have an equal chance of dropping.
    So you could see 3 drop in a row, or get some 30 drops and never see one. If you have the money to spare, it's a good purchase.

Price is (roughly) determined by supply and demand (and previous prices and general greed) so if less people are buying the helm, the price could indeed go down.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    I purchased two as well. 1st one for 15k for dps in January and another in Feb for my tank set at 9 or 10k. If you watch the market you'll find people desperate to make some cash and will usually drop the price quickly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I've seen multiples in the 4k-5k range on the AH /shrug. Just goes to show how different each server's economies are.

Quote Originally Posted by Barawr View Post
    I've seen multiples in the 4k-5k range on the AH /shrug. Just goes to show how different each server's economies are.
    likewise, Also remember picking up UW for like 2ish k back when the proc was different

10+ Year Old Account
    you should change the AOE rotation to Swipe Swipe Swipe Swipe again for 4.1

Stillen - US. Dath'Remar
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Hello

I have checked the latests posts and such but still could not find decent aswer. My guild is currently progressing Nefarian 25 hc. My question considers Dominion spell.. We have a rogue in our group so I can stackup to 150 quite often and here is my queation... WHICH spell should I usew to maximize my dps?
    I checked some sites and they say that Rip is no longer supported. So should I use feral charge and Ravage? Or mayby use buffed shred? Or rake mayby? I would be gratefull for an answer cause I rly want to push all I can from this buff Thanks in advance!

Nevermind. Looking over logs and comparing shred Dmg, I got my answer =)
    Last edited by Ledonn; 2011-04-26 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    My Rip can crit for like 120-130k and Rake something around that, so it's strongly adviced to use Rip, even if it's not ticking >800k, like it was during Paragon first kill

If this has been addressed in the 62 pages of this thread following the OP, I apologize but I really just wasn't up for looking through that much of it to see since I suspect if it had the OP would've been updated...
    2.10.1 Gear list
    Relic
    640 Relic of Golganneth (VP) - 700 Valor Points
    580 Relic of Arathor (HD) - Heroic: Shadowfang Keep - Lord Godfrey
    Best before heroics:
    579 Silver Inlaid Leaf (C) - Inscription
    532 Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Relic of Triumph (HP)
    372 Idol of the Crying Moon (WotLK)
    Where does Vicious Gladiator's Relic of Triumph fit into this list? Do the slightly higher agi and crit make up for the loss of haste versus Relic of Golganneth? I really haven't done any pvp on this toon this expansion, but with the new VP->Conquest conversion available it makes it a simple acquisition.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollirllan View Post
    Hello

I have checked the latests posts and such but still could not find decent aswer. My guild is currently progressing Nefarian 25 hc. My question considers Dominion spell.. We have a rogue in our group so I can stackup to 150 quite often and here is my queation... WHICH spell should I usew to maximize my dps?
    I checked some sites and they say that Rip is no longer supported. So should I use feral charge and Ravage? Or mayby use buffed shred? Or rake mayby? I would be gratefull for an answer cause I rly want to push all I can from this buff Thanks in advance!
    They changed the dominion buff to affect all damage for it's duration, instead of only the next special. So just continue your normal rotation, try to refresh rip/rake asap since they're the highest dmg abilities we have and they keep the dmg buff for their full duration.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    If this has been addressed in the 62 pages of this thread following the OP, I apologize but I really just wasn't up for looking through that much of it to see since I suspect if it had the OP would've been updated...

Where does Vicious Gladiator's Relic of Triumph fit into this list? Do the slightly higher agi and crit make up for the loss of haste versus Relic of Golganneth? I really haven't done any pvp on this toon this expansion, but with the new VP->Conquest conversion available it makes it a simple acquisition.
    Don't think it was asked before no It ranks slightly above the best blue relic, but quite a bit below the valor one. You can visit the lootrank or wowhead gearlists I linked near the section on stat values for details: http://www.guildox.com/wr.asp?Cla=10...i9=0&j3=0&k7=0
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-04-27 at 06:58 AM.

Nefarian HC:
    1. Stack 150
    2. (Assuming you've had 3-5 CP on the boss) charge back in, ravage, rip asap
    3. Stack 4t11 bonus (Assuming you left cat form when mc'ed), TF, rip just before 150 stacks end
    WIN.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Set bonus will be firelands themed too and may resemble certain boss abilities
    *hopes for fire cat carnage*