10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, Mihir, you going to volunteer for the EJ guide?

Was tempted to forward you as a suggestion to Carebear

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Made a post about our dps in 4.2, please show your support

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1590602?page=1
    Right, [liked] the post. One thing you might want to add is the Positional Requirement of Shred/Backstab. Ragnaros will be screwing us over once more. Well, you, as I won't be raiding, most likely, but that's beside the point and a crábton of commas.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-06-02 at 10:53 PM.

Think it's not letting me support cause I have US account and those are the EU forums. Or I'm just blind and can't find the like button.

Anyway, checked the numbers Simulationcraft gives and it really scares me. I mean I heard all about it but yikes. Only people lower have perfectly viable alternative DPS specs, while now both Feral and Balance are way down. I mean, Frost Mages, the well-known PvP spec becoming superior to us for PvE raid DPS? That's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Ragnaros will be screwing us over once more.
    It is possible to get "behind" him and shred, tested this yesterday. Somewhat like Sinestra.
    Last edited by calibro; 2011-06-03 at 09:24 AM.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    It is possible to get "behind" him and shred, tested this yesterday. Somewhat like Sinestra.
    Without pissing off your healers due to LoS/Range issues? There's a reason pets keep despawning when trying to get behind Ragnaros.

Deleted
    Who actually puts mangle and rake on all target if in a large mob? Don’t forget that your not the only one doing dps. In a dungeon, if there are 4 enemies for example, there is no way that you would have enough energy to put mangle and rake on all 4 target (without popping berserk) by the time that they are all dead,.. You would just swipe them…

10+ Year Old Account
    This may surprise you, but we weren't talking about random dungeons here.

Without pissing off your healers due to LoS/Range issues? There's a reason pets keep despawning when trying to get behind Ragnaros.
    As i said - like with Sinestra, tanks on the left, cats on the right, or in reverse.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Made a post about our dps in 4.2, please show your support

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1590602?page=1
    Made a stick request! since it won't let US post or rate on EU forums. Nice clear concise post.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    is anyone using landslide?? whats it like compared to 130 agi
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by invader View Post
    is anyone using landslide?? whats it like compared to 130 agi
    Expensive and worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Expensive and worse.
    lol so tru

if you look at the agility to AP converson:
    130 agi * 1.1 (MotW) * 1.05 (Leather) * 2 (Agi to Ap) = 300 AP
    and then we dont even take into acount the crit% it gives.

so for landslide to be better then 130 agility it needs more then 30% uptime and i think it only has a 25% uptime.

BTW: still no news on my fire staff !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    k cool cheers, im still waiting for halfus staff lol pff,, aint seen it drop ever using zg one atm
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Is there any point in spending gold on Tsanga's Helm and Unheeded Warning at this point with patch 4.2 around the corner? They sell for around 8k and 7k respectively on my realm.

should be 1 month/5 weeks till patch unless its delayed. get unheeded atm its BiS along with heroic cyclone/praetor.theres no trinket which is better than it atm and even when firelands is released you need a certain level of gear to down bosses. za/zg dont have trinkets so your options are limited too.
    get tia's grace from lost city of tolvir heroic to replace left eye of rajh. another question you should be asking is if you should get 2pc t11 bonus with valor points before fluid death depending on bh drop and how much valor u have atm

Quote Originally Posted by anni23 View Post
    should be 1 month/5 weeks till patch unless its delayed.
    How do you know this?

even when firelands is released you need a certain level of gear to down bosses.
    This is exactly what I'm thinking, that even if I get the gear now, it will still have some use for some time into the Firelands.

get tia's grace from lost city of tolvir heroic to replace left eye of rajh.
    I already know this, but it's definitely not just to go and get it. I rarely do specific dungeons when queuing, and when I have been there I have never seen it drop.

another question you should be asking is if you should get 2pc t11 bonus with valor points before fluid death depending on bh drop and how much valor u have atm
    This isn't a problem, either. 2T11 > Fluid Death, especially if I already have Tia's Grace and Unheeded Warning. I haven't played on my druid for quite a long time, and I have had 2450 VP for even longer. I just haven't bothered to buy up the legs yet, but it will be done when I start doing heroics again (difficult search for good guilds on my server is difficult).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Will mew ever have a character import and gear slots to make it a little more user friendly? So I can just swap items, apposed to removing and subtracking the stats that item swap would give?
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Yep, it's in the works. I've actually done the code to do most of that, but there's no UI around it yet... Yawning and myself are not very good with UI, and we've got some help for that.
    Any progress on this?

15+ Year Old Account
    ;ast time i read a topic about it on some blog where one of the devs was working on it but it seemed on a much smaller scale. like importing a charecter from the armor as a start.

also it seems Fandral's Flamescythe is now added to the loot lists, still no enquip: turn into fire kitty effect, i gues it was to good tobe true
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    still doesn't have sockets either, while the 2h mace from ragnaros has 2 sockets..

Nothing's final until the patch hit the live servers.

Did a bid on Tsanga's Helm today for slightly less than 4800g. I was very surprised someone would even put it up at that price. And I who almost never got to use my cool helm from ZA. D'awwww.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is no longer possible in some encounters to use Feral Charge when closer than its minimum range.
    I'm crying, and dying on the inside and outside.