So, while on the subject of haste, I noticed windfury totem didn't give to our energy Regen. Not sure about Icy Talon. But it's a static haste percentage given. Why doesn't it effect our energy Regen?

hey all, I haven't been around since the start of 4.2 I took a long break pretty much after Paragon's world first Rag HM kill. Has anything changed really? Is Mastery/Haste the two better secondary stats still?

I've been completely out of the loop this last month, haven't been raiding much, haven't been reading anything about WoW, it's actually really relaxing. Anyway, quick run down of 4.3 since there's a potential release build on PTR at the moment.

Mastery becomes king again yes? Haste falls to what, second place? I hear people talking about crit, but I've never considered crit a valid option since each new tier brings a new benchmark for AGI which naturally raises our crit. Hit/Exp are going back to bottom tier I'm assuming, which really makes me sad. Think it'll be like 4.2 where all the stats are roughly equal in value, or will the mastery route just clearly surpass anything else? I thoroughly enjoy the hit/exp caps, but if mastery is king again, then all we need to do is stack the shit out of it and faceroll bleeds like 4.1 no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    So, while on the subject of haste, I noticed windfury totem didn't give to our energy Regen. Not sure about Icy Talon. But it's a static haste percentage given. Why doesn't it effect our energy Regen?
    It should boost energy regen by at least 1 energy per second.

Ok, I know this is still using Rawr as a basis but bear with me though. There really isn't that good of a selection currently in the 410 item level range for some of the off-piece gear. This is a rundown of gear for 4.3:

You will want to use the 4-piece T13. Your off piece is going to be the shoulders off of Morchok. The weapon from Deathwing is godly and a must have for ANY feral. Mastery will be the stat of choice, followed by haste then crit. Due to the excessive amounts of hit and expertise on gear, we will be close to hit and expertise cap without really trying.

Stats - buffed:
    Agility - 8172
    Strength - 701
    hit - 568
    expertise - 771
    Crit - 1191
    haste - 1784
    mastery - 1905
    Weapon dps - 1060.14

410 Deep Earth Headpiece - Hit -> mastery
    397 Choker of the Vanquished Lord - no reforge
    410 Underdweller's Spaulders - no reforge
    391 Dreadfire Drape - Hit -> haste
    410 Deep Earth Raiment - Crit -> Haste
    410 Shadow Wing Armband - Crit -> Mastery
    410 Deep Earth Gribs - Expertise -> mastery
    410 Belt of Flayed Skin - Expertise -> Mastery
    410 Deep Earth Legguards - Expertise -> Mastery
    416 Molten Blood Footpads - Expertise -> Mastery
    410 Seal of Primordial Shadow - Expertise -> Haste
    410 Signet of Grasping Mouths - Crit -> Mastery
    416 Wrath of Unchaining - No reforge
    410 Starcatcher Compass - No Reforging
    416 Kiril, Fury of Beasts - No Reforging
    391 Covenant of the Flame - Crit -> Haste

Also I'm seeing conflicting reports of Kiroptyric Sigil having a 60 second cooldown (MMO-C) and a 90 second cooldown (Wowhead).

Glyphs are changing as well. With the 4-piece, we maybe changing our glyphs. We maybe changing our Glyph of Bloodletting (Glyph of Shred) with Glyph of Tiger's Fury for the increased number of Ravages.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2011-11-11 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    It should boost energy regen by at least 1 energy per second.
    I'm just going off my in-game spreadsheet.

Haste is at 7.29% 10.20 e/s
    shaman drops WFT
    Haste is at 17.35% 10.20 e/s

I don't think Windfury/Icy Talons/Hunting Party have granted you energy regen on any live patch ever.

However Hero/BL have started granting it since 4.2 I believe. I've also seen rogues mention the same about the troll racial Berserking.
    Should be the same for druids but you never know (remember shadowmeld differencies between feral and rogue?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    I'm just going off my in-game spreadsheet.

Haste is at 7.29% 10.20 e/s
    shaman drops WFT
    Haste is at 17.35% 10.20 e/s
    Interesting, so Blizzard is inconsistent with tooltips. It would seem that the 10% haste buff is a different type of haste buff than lust/berserking, according to wowhead. I guess I've been treating it wrong, and it will take more than 1170 haste rating for 1 more energy per second.

Also seems the haste from Berserking is multiplicative, not additive. So if you have 0% haste, Berserking will increase haste to 20%, but if you already have 20% haste, Berserking will increase haste to 44%. (not sure how this interacts with bloodlust/windfury)

Heroism/Bloodlust is giving Energy regen since the begining of Cata not since 4.2.

most raid buffs dont effect energy regen because energy regen isnt effected by anything other than short buffs and gear

We changed the Glyph of Shred so that Feral druids wouldn’t need to vary their rotation in situations where they could not Shred (such as on Ultraxion).

/sadkitty
    Doesn't Greg understand? In situations where we can't Shred we will be sat.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    /sadkitty
    Doesn't Greg understand? In situations where we can't Shred we will be sat.

Time to gear up my moonkin set I guess , silly blizzard

Simple question:

How would Glyph of Mangle compare to Glyph of Berserk on Ultraxion?

/e, nvm. forgot the change that'll be added in 4.3
    Last edited by Cutedruid; 2011-11-14 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Simple question:

How would Glyph of Mangle compare to Glyph of Berserk on Ultraxion?
    edit:

Using the most recent build of mew:

4T12
    GoR: 933
    GoBe: 833
    GoM: 762
    GoBl: 628
    GoTF: 339
    GoSR: 198

2T12+2T13:
    GoR: 961
    GoBe: 690
    GoM: 682
    GoBl: 464
    GoTF: 352
    GoSR: 220

4T13:
    GoR: 983
    GoM: 652
    GoBe: 650
    GoTF: 509
    GoBl: 402
    GoSR: 217

Looks like we won't even be using the new part of glyph of bloodletting.................

4ever glyph of shred
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-11-14 at 01:39 PM.

hmm thats annoying as its hard ot squeze in FB's if you dont get the extra 6 secs
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Won't be a big issue when you get 2T13 as you can then use FB to refresh Rip from 60% onwards.

So even now GoShred is behind GoMangle or are those proposed numbers for when 4.3 goes live?

Okay. I did not expect -that- outcome. I'm guessing, neither did Blizzard, otherwise they'd not even have mentioned that glyph change.