Glyph of Bloodletting does not buff Mangle in any way, it buffs Rip uptime when we can't Shred (for whatever reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The tankbuff only affects barkskin/survival instincts/frenzied regen, not dps cooldowns like berserk / tigers fury.
    Still, a 24 second Barkskin with a 30 second CD sounds nice...
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-11-29 at 09:17 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

Still, a 24 second Barkskin with a 30 second CD sounds nice...
    Indeed, and considering that as a feral the first 10 secs are an aggro feast it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. :3

Deleted
    Added a quick 4.3 recap to the top of the guide. BiS / trinket lists incoming soon.

Added a quick 4.3 recap to the top of the guide. BiS / trinket lists incoming soon.
    Cheers =) Nice and short. Thanks for all the continued work.

With 4T13 we will still run out for FC -> Ravage!, am I right? Although, if we use both GoFC and GoTF, and they were to come off cooldown about the same time, I suppose we should TF -> Ravage! before running out for FC -> Ravage!?

Deleted
    Correct on both counts.

Deleted
    Is running out to charge right after TF -> Ravage! and get TF-ed Ravage a good option?

I think the lost uptime of TF may not be worth it.

*edit* and Mihir states about the same in the recap in the first post, should've read that first. Though, his above post in reply to Arctagon's question is kinda unclear.

Let TF run out before you do.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-11-29 at 12:20 PM.

Hm. What about engineers? Guess, they also will not use GoTF for he same reason as with APS trinket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Hm. What about engineers? Guess, they also will not use GoTF for he same reason as with APS trinket?
    That'd be my guess. Still got ~2h30 until the maintenance is scheduled to be over so hoping we get a pro-Mihir answer

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Glyph of Bloodletting does not buff Mangle in any way, it buffs Rip uptime when we can't Shred (for whatever reason)
    True.. My bad! I was comparing both mangle and shred and now with this glyph are both doing the same functionality with the same damage?

Mangle: Mangle the target for 540% normal damage plus 56 and causes the target to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min. Awards 1 combo point.

Shred: Shred the target, causing 540% damage plus 56 to the target. Must be behind the target. Awards 1 combo point. Effects which increase Bleed damage also increase Shred damage.

Kitty is my OS but might MS this patch. haven't really paid much attention to details till now

Deleted
    Shred gets +30% damage from having the mangle debuff, and another +20% from the rend & tear talent. So it does 50% more damage.

Shred gets +30% damage from having the mangle debuff, and another +20% from the rend & tear talent. So it does 50% more damage.
    Ahh understood Thanks! So on fights like Ultraxion we will be at a disadvantage

Deleted
    As far as I understand, Mihir's recap doesn't say anything about running out of melee range to charge during the 6-second TF buff to Ravage! once more. I think it only says not to run out if the TF become available during the movement... or am I wrong?

My understanding was that if you could run out with say, 5 seconds til TF comes off cooldown, be out and back in by 3-4 seconds, use that Ravage just before TF comes off cooldown, then TF and Ravage again, that would be ideal. But sometimes you won't be able to run out before the TF, so you'll TF, Ravage, let it drop off, then quickly go out and leap back in. That's how I read it at least.

Deleted
    Head: Deep Earth Headpiece
    Necklace: Valor points.
    Shoulders: Underdweller's Spaulders
    Cloak: The OP FL one, with two red sockets
    Chest: Deep Earth Raiment
    Wrist: Shadow Wing Armbands
    Hands: Deep Earth Grips
    Waist: Belt of Flayed Skin
    Legs: Deep Earth Legguards
    Feet: Molten Blood Footpads
    Ring1 : Seal of Primordial Shadow
    Ring2: Signet of Grasping Mouths
    Trinket1:Wrath of Unchaining
    Trinket2: Starcatcher Compass
    Weapon: Kiril, Fury of Beasts
    Relic: Valor points.

I haven't run any sim, but I thought it would be nice to have just a possible non-heroic BiS list. :3
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-11-29 at 09:36 PM.

Seems accurate. I think the new hurricane trinket was better than Compass.

Deleted
    Correct. The proc is totally OP very powerful and will probably get nerfed in short order cause of pvp whining. (free 70k crit anyone?)

Also the hc rag neck is > the valor one, since it has our 2 best stats.

I tried getting Last Defender as DPS and it looks like the check is made when Thrall stops talking and actually applies the debuff. I switched to bear like two seconds before that and both me and the tank got it. So you got time to get bleeds up, just watch the threat since the bleed ticks will get the 500% threat buff when you're in bear form.

Correct. The proc is totally OP very powerful and will probably get nerfed in short order cause of pvp whining. (free 70k crit anyone?)
    On a side note, I had 44k AP in bear form when I checked earlier. Do want that trinket, 1:1 ap scaling would be so godlike for bears if it stays (now I just need to win it over dps).
    Oh but it's totally not going to get nerfed or anything. 70k crits are completely balanced.