I would love for you too explain to me why he is a "scrub" player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I reckon Vial has a lot to do with making him do competitive dps :P

See 99k proc 5sec into the fight. (the one with 2 blue swords crossed icon)
    Knowing Diggz personally, it's a combination of a few things. First and probably the most impressive is that Blood Legion runs 6 or 7 DS raids week one, all coordinated and organized so that each member of their progression raid gets top priority on the drop. So when week two rolls around, they have a lot of normal mode BiS, and several end up with 4p. Add on top of that the 120k I think he said he spent on the AH for full epic gems, certainly helps. Vial certainly doesn't hurt when you factor in the gear/gems, and he's not the worst player so that helps.

He was also running something like 1900 Haste if I remember correctly, least that's what I was chatting him up about. I've just been too lazy to give a damn about switching. Yor'sahj is not fun, but with all the adds and swapping I think Haste is a clear winner on that one.
    Last edited by SmokeyIllidan; 2011-12-11 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Well atleast it's not his amazing buff/debuff uptimes. I don't think he got the memo about not using bite if you can't get your other shit up in time.

Not calling anyone a scrub but if you watch his videos and think he plays feral like a baws I don't even..
    Last edited by mmoc7fbe35588b; 2011-12-11 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argetlan7 View Post
    I would love for you too explain to me why he is a "scrub" player.
    Check how long it takes him to get Savage Roar up.

Only posted the video in response to all the "Bench Ferals for Ultraxion" chat, I don't fanboy over WoW players. Point is, if he's a good Feral then hey look you can still be competitive on Ultraxion, if he's bad then hey look you can challenge for the top on Ultraxion because a total scrub was top ten.

Pf guys, another question from me
    I talked to a guy from my guild who also has a feral druid and he told me there's a mastery cap.. is that true?
    At the moment I have about 70% mastery and I am wondering if that's too much or there's no cap for mastery.
    Plus, I entered my character data into askmrrobot and it told me to cancel almost all my reforges and reforge almost everything to haste
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...83%D1%81#v1-z1
    Can I trust this website?
    once a drood - always a drood!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreff View Post
    I talked to a guy from my guild who also has a feral druid and he told me there's a mastery cap.. is that true?
    At the moment I have about 70% mastery and I am wondering if that's too much or there's no cap for mastery.
    Plus, I entered my character data into askmrrobot and it told me to cancel almost all my reforges and reforge almost everything to haste
    There is no mastery cap.

If it's telling you to reforge straight haste, I would say no. I would recommend losing some crit for it where possible though.

Deleted
    No, don't use MR robot or MAXDPS they both fail.

Use simcraft or mew. Whats the link to your armoury?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post

AskMrRobot can be useful but you will have to set proper stat weights for it yourself, the default ones are not tailored to your specific situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I have been a long time feral and have greatly enjoyed reading your posts throughout the years. My guild wants me to go back to feral after seeing how OP the 4p is for a raid cooldown. There are a few things that I am confused about though since I don't have 4p yet and wanted to straighten things out before I start gearing up this set.

How exactly does this 4p work?
    As a bear is seems pretty straight forward since you would just stay in bear the whole time and maybe slightly hold back on your rotation to keep rage. It seems a bit trickier as a cat however.
    Once you've been in bear form for 15sec you can pop the FR
    - Can you immediately leave cat and keep the buff active?
    - Does leaving cat cancel the rage to hp?
    - Does the healing you recieve from FR get transferred to the raid or is it separate?

I would greatly appreciate some answers to these questions b/c if this bonus is as good as it looks, I will get to finally be the feral again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    AskMrRobot can be useful but you will have to set proper stat weights for it yourself, the default ones are not tailored to your specific situation.
    I've had it suggest some silly things before so I don't trust it just to be on the safe side.

I find the best way is to just forge-sim-forge-sim-forge-sim etc until it comes out best. But thats just my favourite method.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post

That's what I initially thought too because it told me go for haste almost on all pieces. But as Mihir said I probably did not enter my stat weights into it. Here's my armory if you need it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...3%D1%81/simple

Deleted
    That's what I initially thought too because it told me go for haste almost on all pieces. But as Mihir said I probably did not enter my stat weights into it. Here's my armory if you need it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...3%D1%81/simple
    you sim fine to me. just forge the hit on your cape to haste and get a new neck asap

Thanks for you efforts Oak! And yeah, that neck's annoying to me since I got it but did not manage to get anything better
    I will replace it with the VP one soon I guess

Quote Originally Posted by kuukl1 View Post
    You just made an account to bash someone. It's like peanut butter jelly time without peanut butter.
    Go dig up some BL logs and look at them. His uptimes are garbage.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bwwzu364xzwvgm7m/
    89% Rip on Patchwerks when it should have been 95%+
    70% SR when it should have been 95%+

I realize it doesn't matter all that much with the new and improved Cataclysm-ezmode-feral, but he could be doing more damage than he is right now. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Go dig up some BL logs and look at them. His uptimes are garbage.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bwwzu364xzwvgm7m/
    89% Rip on Patchwerks when it should have been 95%+
    70% SR when it should have been 95%+

I realize it doesn't matter all that much with the new and improved Cataclysm-ezmode-feral, but he could be doing more damage than he is right now. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No.
    You might have also noticed he was the primary shard soaker, so it isn't quite as Patchwerk as you think it is.

Hallo Guys. I have been advised from this forum like ages ago... O well never leave a message or so ..... 4.3 is up and i have some problems... Not something important my kitty but still after doing some research i have a question that have to be answered :P :P . 1st of all.... mighty wrists .... Why are u still using hc allyz ?? no worth to make the crafts ???? And if u have any advice for my gear will be so welcome. ty in advance . ... i have hands/legs lfr hz alyz belt .... i dont want comments about shoulders... lets just say i was unlucky :P Tried to post my armory but **** You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.**** o well just search EU =ùdasilè :P

I have 1 quick question: Are glyph of blodletting or beserker glyph best on Ultraxion/any mangle-only bosses.

I always tough beserker was better, but just wondered about this now. Especially with the glyphs buff in 4.3. So any numbers been done for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    I have 1 quick question: Are glyph of blodletting or beserker glyph best on Ultraxion/any mangle-only bosses.
    Use Berserk, Rip and Mangle for Ultraxion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone explain the mechanics of the feral 4p (obviously its the frenzied regen that I would like to know about)

Some things that I was wondering about is:
    After popping FR after being in bear for 15 sec, do you have to stay in bear for the duration?

How is the heal(unglyphed) calculated for the other raid members?

Does the initial "brings you up to 30% hp" affect only you or the raid also?

I've seen reports that the heal and/or the hp effect has been nerfed, is there any confirmation on this?

Do talents such as NI inprove the heal at all?