Can poster of original post plz update links to items, since it seems they are all broken
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Carnfex View Post
    Have only really used GoBL on Ultraxion since killing it and haven't managed to get more than ~42k. Tried GoM last night to compare and was pleased to see 44.7k.

Just wanted to check whether Covenant of the Flame is still BiS, or has anything changed?
    Depends on your gear/reforges. But if you really dont need the expertise from valor relic 1 tiny bit Id say it BIS Covenant of the Flame 391.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Can poster of original post plz update links to items, since it seems they are all broken
    The links still work, they just don't show the name of the items anymore. I'm investigating what's causing this, as some still seem to be working.

Thanks Mihir, since its very good guide for cats, thanks for the hard work behind it
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Finally was able to get the video of our Heroic Madness kill from Twitch to Youtube. I think I'm going to start frapsing things because I want the highest quality on my videos and every time when it records Twitch seems to ruin the quality. Oh well, here's 25 Heroic Madness, Feral PoV if anyone wants to see it. Set to 1080p for best results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFQV087H7p4

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Finally was able to get the video of our Heroic Madness kill from Twitch to Youtube. I think I'm going to start frapsing things because I want the highest quality on my videos and every time when it records Twitch seems to ruin the quality. Oh well, here's 25 Heroic Madness, Feral PoV if anyone wants to see it. Set to 1080p for best results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFQV087H7p4
    Could you fraps your 8/8 DS run,I would like to see how you are doing on other bosses(especially Yor'sahj)

Idk for you guys,but I think that 10% nerf will fuck up even more our cd rotation on certain bosses,while on some there will be gain due higher uptime(thinking about Ultra and Morchok).

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Yeah if I raid this coming week I'll record all of them. I've been sitting the last two or three weeks for most of it so I don't get burnt out, but with the nerf incoming I think I'll raid a full 8/8 and see how I do for parsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The links still work, they just don't show the name of the items anymore. I'm investigating what's causing this, as some still seem to be working.
    They're retrieved via Ajax, right? The only link that's working for me right now is the first one, on reload the second one as well, but none else. Could it be the browser simply can't handle all the requests at once and chokes/times out?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Hello everyone. After reading the guide I'm left a little confused still. I have a druid alt who I do an alt run with the rest of my guild on. I'm trying to optimize my DPS as much as possible but have found that there are varying opinions on reforging stats. Some people tell me hit/exp don't matter while others say they do. I'm just trying to figure out if this is true or not. I am currently reforged into all mastery and haste. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaductDown View Post
    Hello everyone. After reading the guide I'm left a little confused still. I have a druid alt who I do an alt run with the rest of my guild on. I'm trying to optimize my DPS as much as possible but have found that there are varying opinions on reforging stats. Some people tell me hit/exp don't matter while others say they do. I'm just trying to figure out if this is true or not. I am currently reforged into all mastery and haste. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Most Fights in DS you're best off reforging Hit/Exp>Haste>Mastery>Crit. However the exceptions would be Ultraxion/Warmaster, where Mastery>Haste>Hit/Exp/Crit is optimal, and Spine where Hit>Crit/Haste>Mastery>Expertise is best.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to try this out to see if I do any better or not.

EDIT: So I got myself to 7.99 hit and perfect 26 expertise. I'm curious however, should I reforge out of mastery into haste or just keep the mastery and try to reforge out of crit if possible?
    Last edited by AquaductDown; 2012-02-25 at 07:43 PM.

Hit/Exp>Haste=>Mastery>Crit. Reforge out of crit before anything else.

Hah, 3rd hc madness, kirill finally droped but now real problem appeared...
    Anyone could sugest me good looking tier set + polearm for transmog? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    Hah, 3rd hc madness, kirill finally droped but now real problem appeared...
    Anyone could sugest me good looking tier set + polearm for transmog? :<
    Halberd of Desolation + T7 and malorne chest with no kilt = http://i.imgur.com/84ODQ.jpg

What other cats who are progressing on Madness hc 25 going for as secondary stats? just curious, Im going Hit +Exp to cap>>Haste>>Mastery>>Crit.
    off topic: Vial trinket is soooooo rare..... didn't even see one in all our guild runs normal or hc -_-" even lfr. lucky kitties are lucky
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post
    What other cats who are progressing on Madness hc 25 going for as secondary stats? just curious, Im going Hit +Exp to cap>>Haste>>Mastery>>Crit.
    off topic: Vial trinket is soooooo rare..... didn't even see one in all our guild runs normal or hc -_-" even lfr. lucky kitties are lucky
    Haste > crit > mastery. Heroic madness is all about aoe and switching.

Heroic vial is rare? Nah. I have it for 2 month already.

You sir r lucky :P
    I've never seen a heroic vial drop in my 10m so far, but I've seen 3 h bone-link fetish =/

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    You sir r lucky :P
    I've never seen a heroic vial drop in my 10m so far, but I've seen 3 h bone-link fetish =/
    Vial dosen't drop in 10 man Heroic. I can confirm that after months of farming!

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Vial dosen't drop in 10 man Heroic. I can confirm that after months of farming!
    0.5% drop rate in 10man, ~1.5% drop rate in 25man.
    6 bosses per week = 3% chance to see it it in 10man and 9% chance in 25man. In 10man you will be the only one rolling for it most likely, while in 25man there will be at least 5+ players. It will take almost twice more time to farm vial for all agility users in 25man than to all agility users in 10man.

3% chance per week is pretty good chance. 11 weeks passed, it means that 30% 10man guilds got it at least once. The chance to not get it after 6 month of farming for particular guild is ~48%, so I would not count for it. There is no reason to bother about gear because you don't really need more gear than you currently have to down all bosses, and you will disenchant this trinket anyway just few days after MoP start.

Well from all time i spent there i saw 2x HC Vial and 1 normal version since opening(25man raiding guild) and i'm almost always in and none droped when i was on Standby so i didn't miss none to see going in other hands and every time i got upgrades on previous boss(its sometimes pain to raid with 3rogues and 3 hunters tbh) .Also i cleared it several times on rogue(311gems) and hunter so i suppose or i am(and my guild) very unlucky with drops or drop chance is slight lower altho str trinket droped 1ce or 2ce but shty caster trinks drop all the time healer and dps ones GG and ofc no staff from zonoz also /sad kitty

p.s. Trinket list not working for me at all
    Last edited by Macor; 2012-02-27 at 11:36 AM.