15+ Year Old Account
    feral stats weight are realy close together it acutaly depents on the fight what will be the best.
    for example our aoe (swipe) is totaly not buffed by mastery and therefor hit \ exp & haste will be the better stats
    for single target fights mastery > haste, but once a bleed effect is applied to the target it cant miss so bleeds make hit & exp less desireable

for a general good selution go got hit & exp caps and then go for mastery & haste
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    I wish our feral cat would listen to reason. He completely refuses to use FR because "It's not necessary" or "would not help"
    sounds like a dmg meeter hog :P I'm still using glyphed FR on ultrax/spine/madness hc.

I go on spine hc25 with unglyphed FR tbh, coz this fight has intense single heals/big heals requirement which eventually would burn healers mana, so its better to help healing instead of the buff to the heals ppl get with glyph since oom healers = 0 heals anyways. not that our healers struggle with it we do it fine even without me in raid, Im just saying unglyphed FR for Spine seems better.

I only use it on rolls coz thats the only time where I have a spare 15 sec to be in bear
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Thx

thx for the info

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post
    I go on spine hc25 with unglyphed FR tbh, coz this fight has intense single heals/big heals requirement which eventually would burn healers mana, so its better to help healing instead of the buff to the heals ppl get with glyph since oom healers = 0 heals anyways. not that our healers struggle with it we do it fine even without me in raid, Im just saying unglyphed FR for Spine seems better.

I only use it on rolls coz thats the only time where I have a spare 15 sec to be in bear
    not realy, unglyped does about 2.5K hps this means every single person much received atleast 8K hps from other healers before the +30% healing buff will become more usefull

on ultraxion whit all the healing buffs this is quite easyly achieved, also after the raid wide effect is up you can go back to cat and dps since the fight also has a hard enrage timer
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    So if you are in cat form and use survival instincts you still get the CD reduction?
    If you switch to bear form and get tanking buff aka last defender FR,SI is 1,5min CD and yes you can soak easy with SI+BS in cat form.

heh already answered :P
    Last edited by Macor; 2012-03-16 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post

the only time FR is needed is when doing a roll or maybe on the last tendon phase, the 20% bonus to healing means they need to heal less and use less mana....and also means you don't need to stay in bear and can avoid being rage starved.

I use the glyph for frenzied. When the tendon dies and you're moving to the new corruption, that's when I shift to bear. DPS down that corruption as we wait for the stun to go out. Break the stun, then everyone in and we roll. Once we call "everyone in" to roll, I hit frenzied to help out, then back into cat to stampede just as he rolls so we can spread out quicker..

Deleted
    Exactly the same for me

Woo finally got 8/8H but sadly no polearm

Got HC kiril this wed and did some testing,and its awesome! Didn't know that icd is lower on hc version,was pleasantly surprised

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I use the glyph for frenzied. When the tendon dies and you're moving to the new corruption, that's when I shift to bear. DPS down that corruption as we wait for the stun to go out. Break the stun, then everyone in and we roll. Once we call "everyone in" to roll, I hit frenzied to help out, then back into cat to stampede just as he rolls so we can spread out quicker..
    I was doing exactly the same on our first 2 or 3 kills,after that i was kinda forgetting to swap glyphs,but it seems its not needed anymore at least for us.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Got HC kiril this wed and did some testing,and its awesome! Didn't know that icd is lower on hc version,was pleasantly surprised

I was doing exactly the same on our first 2 or 3 kills,after that i was kinda forgetting to swap glyphs,but it seems its not needed anymore at least for us.
    is that true? the ICD is lowered on hc? man! i need it!!!

Would also like to know if that's true about the ICD. First I've heard this. Forte doesn't seem to track mine's internal so whenever it proc's it's random to me.

Deleted
    I don't think it's true, I just tested it 4 times with hc and 4 times with normal and from proc to re-proc it came out at 55-57sec for both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    I don't think it's true, I just tested it 4 times with hc and 4 times with normal and from proc to re-proc it came out at 55-57sec for both.
    Thats a shame, would be nice if it was true :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 11:57 PM ----------

Got my HC version on our first kill YAY!

The point is,I m using Extra CD addon to track icd,and i remember for normal kiril was 55sec after proc ends(ah that tendon proc timing ),and for hc Kiril its 35sec. Idk,I might be wrong,but i feel it procs more then normal version,but that can be just me. If anyone could do some testing on both would be nice,since i sold my normal version when i got hc.
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2012-03-20 at 02:12 AM.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Deleted
    you are wrong, its 55s, not less, may be more if unlucky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    The point is,I m using Extra CD addon to track icd,and i remember for normal kiril was 55sec after proc ends(ah that tendon proc timing ),and for hc Kiril its 35sec. Idk,I might be wrong,but i feel it procs more then normal version,but that can be just me. If anyone could do some testing on both would be nice,since i sold my normal version when i got hc.
    The buff lasts for 20 secons so maybe those 35 seconds are from the time when you are unbuffed, so in total you still get 55 seconds. Anyway: No matter how You look on it, ICD is the same - 55 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    The buff lasts for 20 secons so maybe those 35 seconds are from the time when you are unbuffed, so in total you still get 55 seconds. Anyway: No matter how You look on it, ICD is the same - 55 seconds.
    Meh,can't you read what I said? If you look like that then you get 75sec on normal version with proc. Anyway,gonna make ticket today to get normal Kiril back,since this is really bugging me now

Deleted
    I did post about this yesterday, it's on the previous page. And Micoz also said it on this page. Should save you a ticket 8)