Deleted
    My advice is alt-f4 and go play Diablo!

But really, after playing with both Haste and Mastery stacking it's up to the individual what they prefer as dps-wise it's very close. Haste is what i prefer though.

I ranked 8th last night on Heroic 25 Morchok!

15+ Year Old Account
    grats i gues
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss coming to the Cat thread to get my feral forum fix. Almost a month with no posts. We need some new content ASAP...

Quote Originally Posted by Buwwy View Post
    I miss coming to the Druid forum to get my "anything druid related" fix.
    Fixed that for you. Anxiously awaiting for things to become interesting again.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I have not had a chance to try out my druid on the beta yet, but I am wondering how the feel of things are at 90. Is the flow fun and compelling? Does the shred glyph help with frustrating bosses with face only issues? I know this thread is for 4.3 content from cata, but since things aren't changing for the current iteration of our class, I'd be interested to see some discussion on what's coming soon to our beloved specialization.

Deleted
    yeah theres not much to say right now about cat! Im not holding high hopes for MoP...really don't want to have to go back to resto!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling cat will still give other dps classes a run for there money in MoP. Especially now that they can balance us around our own spec and not worry about bear muddling up our talents. I don't think we will be as big a threat in pvp though with the SR change, But we shall see.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    has anyone seen or heard about what ferals are doing in the MoP beta raid tests from today ?
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Gonna go Feral as main in MoP, hope it comes out strong though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    has anyone seen or heard about what ferals are doing in the MoP beta raid tests from today ?
    As I understood the boss was zerged down in 1minute while ignoring fight mechanics so don't think much can be said from that yet

Right now energy regeneration feels really slow on the beta (more so than live). Blizz stated that 'one of the things we do is whack ratings when an expansion begins so that there is room to grow into additional gear. As I have said before, this feels bad to players but is sort of inevitable because we can't start at say 75% crit chances and grow into 130% crit chances. However, we think the current loss of stats in MoP is too extreme, and is exacerbated by losing all of the passive talents and glyphs that often added haste and crit especially. We believe, and we're certainly hearing the feedback, that players are playing from level 85 to 90 with haste, crit and mastery percentages that are so low as to be unfun.'

I feel that Ferals are really hurting from this (with less CP, etc) more so than other classes-however, this might only be for the first tier. As we grow into gear and we can stack these secondary stats in the masses (similar to t13 now) we'll really shine as a pure DPS class. They've added a lot of fun changes to our toolkit and our rotation isn't changing that much. Though Cat might feel clunky and slow/semi broken at the moment-there's hope at the end of that tunnel. We just might have to grin and bear it a bit and pace in a cage for a while, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    As I understood the boss was zerged down in 1minute while ignoring fight mechanics so don't think much can be said from that yet
    Gives you some sort of idea of class balance in a raid scenario, but it's obviously a very very narrow window.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Gives you some sort of idea of class balance in a raid scenario, but it's obviously a very very narrow window.
    taking a 1 minute fight sample, whit all our burst cooldowns, i gues feral will be close to the top
    i am on the beta atm but i got in on an addon author key, so i am mostly working on that
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    So far while levelling from 85-90 i've found feral dps to be quite low, i've not done any dudgeons as a cat (insta bear queue) so i can't compare to other classes and obviously my rotation a talent specs are changing constantly for me to be able to show optimal but i'm not finding it to be that great atm, ill be doing some 25m beta raiding when its up for testing so ill be able to give a better indication then.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am personaly struggleing whit my new buttons i did not have room for trash on my action bar
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Yep I'm still switching things around, too - Cat-Thrash took the place of Maim, though that is sometimes valuable while questing, too...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am macro things, like shift + wild charge = skull bash
    il do the same for shift + ravage = pounce
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Of course, but there's only so much you can get into Alt/Shift/Alt+Shift + 1-6 (=keys close enough to WASD)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    heh yes indeed
    i do got a razor naga mouse but i also need buttons on there for defensive cooldowns and tab targeting

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 07:52 AM ----------

so i was thiking about the MoP optimal cat rotation and talents,
    how about this this one, Take Heart of the wild as talent!
    each time you are at 0 energy cast 1 wrath 9whit our spell power buff it should still for like 20K, and you regenerate energy in the process!

you loose like 3 melee attacks tho witch could have also procced OOC,

but i wonder i think especaily during HotW it will be a dps increase since our spells do double damage then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE