well we are below other dps classes, especaily rouges who are like miles ahead of any other class
    i havent seen movie yet,
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

yeah we are below most atm its a bit sad, I'm gonna stick it out but might have to go resto if nothing changes come live. Would be sad as I'm the only kitty in my guild.

So we are lower then Rogues and hunters? wow.

Does anyone have an updated simulation of trinkets that take into account the slight nerf to Vial of Shadows? The only simulation of trinkets that I can find on this guide is before the nerf. I know Vial of Shadows is still BiS but I'm still interested in seeing the numbers.

Thanks!

i doubt willl ever get that updates simulation this close to MoP
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Bumgarner View Post
    Does anyone have an updated simulation of trinkets that take into account the slight nerf to Vial of Shadows? The only simulation of trinkets that I can find on this guide is before the nerf. I know Vial of Shadows is still BiS but I'm still interested in seeing the numbers.

Thanks!
    DPS wise it didn't change much. The proc damage got reduced by 66% but the internal cooldown got decreased by 66% as well. It's just less bursty now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    DPS wise it didn't change much. The proc damage got reduced by 66% but the internal cooldown got decreased by 66% as well. It's just less bursty now.
    But the time-to-proc is still the same which means an ICD reduction is also a damage reduction.

Anyways, I did some trinket sims earlier regarding the PvP trinkets in 5.0.4 and I cleaned it up so it's more presentable (click for the actual report):

• Other than trinkets, the SimC BiS profile is used.
    • Trinkets were tested individually (the other trinket slot is empty)
    • The PvP trinkets (_504) are simmed using stats that those items have in patch 5.0.4 and are subject to change. Furthermore, the result isn't necessarily accurate because by then we'll have new talents/glyphs/etc.
    • As a disclaimer, SimulationCraft probably isn't as accurate as some other options for ferals (Mew), but should be plenty accurate enough for this sort of sim.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-07-25 at 12:02 PM.

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4032?page=2#40

Show your support by posting here so we might get some blue response and necessary changes.

Blademaster
    Playing without Soul of the Forest is one of the more diffcult things I have done.

Gotta love that 4.9% haste and -30% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynek View Post
    Playing without Soul of the Forest is one of the more diffcult things I have done.

Gotta love that 4.9% haste and -30% crit.
    -30% crit?

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    -30% crit?
    Feels like it.

But this won't be a problem once MoP is released and we have proper enchants, gems and gear (we'll be more than fine with blue heroic dungeon gear due to SotF being redoncolous good).

Quote Originally Posted by Rynek View Post
    Feels like it.

But this won't be a problem once MoP is released and we have proper enchants, gems and gear (we'll be more than fine with blue heroic dungeon gear due to SotF being redoncolous good).
    our crits always low at the start and then up to like 60% by the end.

Playing feral is awesome and they should just let us be as we are now

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    An update for you guys reading this guide: I'm rerolling to monk in MoP and as such will not be writing a new feral guide (maybe after I'm done with my monk guide ) So if anyone wants to take over feel free to make a new topic with your MoP guide.
    Genuinely disappointed that you won't be doing the guide for MoP. your Cata guide and comments from others in this thread have been incredibly useful the past 18 months or so. Have fun with the Monk!

anyone got any decent sim results with the new buff to the pvp trinket? is it bis for us now?

Buff? I don't check PvP updates, but wasn't the Resilience/PvP Power overhaul intended to make PvP gear BS (no i) for PvE and vice versa?
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    anyone got any decent sim results with the new buff to the pvp trinket? is it bis for us now?
    Highly doubtful, I found out that it was a 55 second internal (was modelling it as 45) which will probably make it better than normal mode trinkets, but that's about it. The use one can be quite good if you need a use trinket, though.

Edit: Well, it turned out I was completely wrong.

Two disclaimers here, so take this information with a (large) grain of salt!:
    The single-trinket comparisons are done with only 1 trinket equipped, this does decrease the potential accuracy of the results.
    The rotation used is a simple, but technically suboptimal rotation, for the purpose of not having to modify it to work with every trinket.

Single trinket comparison (click for report):

Dual trinket comparison (click for report):

So basically confirms what I had posted in my last post, despite the cooldown being longer than I thought it was.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-09-01 at 02:15 AM.

Pawkets' Armory

Shame to see vial fall so low...i spent all my dkp on that! haha

Didn't they remove the base agility on pvp trinkets? or did they only do that to the season 12 ones.

They only did that to the season 12 ones =P

Pawkets' Armory