15+ Year Old Account
    programming wise it seems ok but you formula seems different then the one above in sequence so i dunno if that is correct.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fannar View Post
    answer = (agi / 75.45) - 51.99 + hit + exp * 45.93;
    This is gonna go wrong, as * has priority over +.
    so it will multiply exp with 45.93 before adding it to the rest.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations

When we had it as listed in your guide the whole equation went to negative , Guess we had to calculate (agi / 75.45) first? then put it into the equation , math isin't my speciality ;P

-edit typo.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another FANTASTIC addon is Droodfocus.
    Its amamzing.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...roodfocus.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr View Post
    Another FANTASTIC addon is Droodfocus.
    Its amamzing.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...roodfocus.aspx
    Yup. That's why it is listed in the Addons section of the guide.

I am kinda stuck on a wall here , are boomkins doing more dmg then feral's are? I used to top the meters all the time but now when im against a balance druid i seem to always loose. I ain't screwing the rotations up or doing anything wrong but is it just the druid's are outgearing me or are they just better as of now.?

Fannar, for an answer to that you would have to link your armory so someone here could tell you if their is something that can be fixed. In general it depends on the player. We have a bit of ramp up time to get everything in sync, whereas boomkins don't. Are you agi gemmed till soft crit cap, only going for socket bonuses if 6 or more agi? Reforged highest stat on gear (haste, exp, hit) to mastery? Put mongoose on weapon?
    Last edited by Epoch; 2010-11-13 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

It's chromé on stormscale.

I got distant land hc and sanc t10 head (currently loged out in fishing gear).

Gems seem fine, can you swap out herkumi war token for anything with crit on it? For example Death's Choice or Whispering Fanged Skull? Distant land is good, did you put mongoose on it as well as go for the socket bonus? What are you using for Prime glyphs? When starting a fight how does your rotation go?
    I am excite

Only spare trinket i got is darkmoon card. I am useing rip shred and SR as glyphs and my rotation is FFF leap mangle ravage / shred TF rake rip
    then i get my roar up and pretty much maintain those up like usual.

and yea i got mongoose on distant land and went for the sockets

You should be good then, how much more dps is this boomking druid doing, and is it only right off the bat on a long fight or is he/she holding it through the fight? Is this boomkin in equal gear to you?
    Last edited by Epoch; 2010-11-14 at 12:09 AM. Reason: i have add :D
    I am excite

he's abit better geared then i and it's on lk hc , just through out the fight he's higher.

Without seeing a log, or his armory it could be any number of things (ie. not enough crit, better gear, and so on). Keep in mind we do have a bit of ramp up time. Did you reforge highest stat besides crit to mastery? If so, whats your mastery at atm?
    I am excite

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9/advanced

gear looks good, so it's probably a rotation issue. are you putting bleeds on all the valkyrs? are you making sure there's new bleeds up on LK when you go into the frostmourne room?
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-11-14 at 01:08 AM.

At Epoch Im runing at 19.57% mastery 58.90% crit in caster (without mark) 3.06 hit 12 exp. I Reforged most of my haste into mastery and few exp. items.

At Mihir Our tactic is pretty much Nukeing down a val'kyr one by one so i don't have the bleeds up on All targets.
    i think my rotation isin't the issue , Just don't like not being hit n exp cap'd , hate misses .
    Bleeds are always up , shreding for combopts and with clearcasting.°

-edit , I can probly bring a log on monday kill.
    Last edited by Fannar; 2010-11-14 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    You're not gonna be ahead of others on dps if you don't put bleeds up on multiple targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    You're not gonna be ahead of others on dps if you don't put bleeds up on multiple targets.
    ^^ This.

If you aren't putting up bleeds while agi stacking to soft crit cap and most gear reforged to mastery you are hurting yourself in the end, no wonder why the boomkin out dps'd you - bleeds are a majority of our dps. You can get bleeds on all valkyr's its just a matter of reaction time and tab targetting.
    I am excite

offtopic here tho , on val'kyr i sometimes get these error messages like "not enough eneregy" "you must be behind the target" "invalid target"
    does that happen to you kitties or am i just going insane?

The valks have a HUGE hit box, sometimes it may look like you are behind them if you are on their ass, but you aren't. Just hang back and off to the side, better for defiles that way anyways. So that could account for the "you must be behind the target" error, not sure about the others though, aside from the obvious you actually didn't have enough energy to attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the guide, changing my rabid chicken to a cat is a bit easier now, lol.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.