1337 Gaming Giveaway

The awesome people over at razer are doing a 1337 giveaway with prizes over 500$, the packs include mice/keyboard/headset and tons of other cool stuff, so for those poor fellas like me that cant afford this hawt swagger. this is the best chance of getting some.

omg how can i get in on this?

simple just go to *Whoopiedoo. I just Ninja'ed your Link!* and signup! it takes almost less then 25 seconds. so why not?

so what type of stuff do they have exactly?

they have TOP of the line gaming gear for almost everything. (to check a list of what they have go to store.razerzone.com)

no i am not advertising, im just spreading the word of this sweet deal
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-10-16 at 02:01 PM.
    hahaha. no.

Deleted
    Seems suspicious, anyone dare click the link starting with 1337?

Deleted
    Nope, am waiting for someone else to do so :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tjongen View Post
    Seems suspicious, anyone dare click the link starting with 1337?
    /facepalm

Razer is a hacker now?

It's legit, but you're not allowed to post referral links on here. Clinking on the link gives HIM points, which allows him to have a greater chance at winning.

DON'T CLICK

15+ Year Old Account
    Legit.

BUT.. looks like a refer-link "user_dtl=87f1d983a26152e4adc40a90043c99b8"..

Just use http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php
    ALTF4.

It's legit, though by signing up through that link you give that guy a bigger chance to win.

The thing is.. The more that click on his link, and signs in, the more chances HE gets of winning.. And you need to have invited 10 friends before yourself is avaliable to get the prize.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Deleted
    Ah, I am slightly less ignorant about the internet now than before. Thank you.

yes, i am using a referral link, but everyone has an equal chance of winning, you only need to refer 10 people to be entered. its only a kind gesture from all of you to help me out by informing u of this offer. the giveaway is not waited in how many points u get, but just the 10 to be entered. although the top 10 people with the most points do get a consolidation prize, that is not what i am aiming for.

and do u honestly think that i would post a keylogger?

and after reviewing the rules before posting this topic, to my understanding referral links are not discriminated against, unless you are advertising. a mod correct me if im wrong.
    hahaha. no.