KgPanels DarkBottom

Hey,

I've encountered a problem with the new KgPanels. I can't get it to have the DarkBottom background anymore, which I used to have. Can anyone tell me how to get this again?

Deleted
    Is it just a set color?

Then you now need to go into the texture options, and chose the texture called "Solid". Until then, it wont display a solid color as the background.

Try to uninstall and then reinstall the addon it fixes most of my problems.Theres also a "bug" area you can post in to report bugs.
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    Is it just a set color?

Then you now need to go into the texture options, and chose the texture called "Solid". Until then, it wont display a solid color as the background.
    No, it's a Background with the bottom side Dark, and the more you go up the lighter it gets.

You need to create the panel again. You want to set gradient, vertical, and figure out which color as 100% opacity makes the bottom dark. If you're still having issues when I get home in 12 hours I'll SS a walkthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy View Post
    You need to create the panel again. You want to set gradient, vertical, and figure out which color as 100% opacity makes the bottom dark. If you're still having issues when I get home in 12 hours I'll SS a walkthrough.
    Cant get it to work sadly.. any effort you could put into this would be greatly appreciated!

I'll try to do this from memory, so don't get angry if I mess up a step :P.

Create a new panel.
    Make sure you change the background inset to 0 from -4 (one of the expanded options, there's only 4 I think so it's easy enough to find).
    Set anchor to bottom and bottom, which will make the bottom of the panel anchor to the bottom of the screen.
    Set the width to 100%, and height to whatever you want (20% works for me).
    Change the style to solid.
    One of the boxes will dropdown to "gradient" that's what you want.
    There will be 2 different color boxes. You want to set them both to solid black, and one of them to 100% opacity and the other to 100%.

Like I said, from memory, but should be close enough :P.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy View Post
    I'll try to do this from memory, so don't get angry if I mess up a step :P.

Create a new panel.
    Make sure you change the background inset to 0 from -4 (one of the expanded options, there's only 4 I think so it's easy enough to find).
    Set anchor to bottom and bottom, which will make the bottom of the panel anchor to the bottom of the screen.
    Set the width to 100%, and height to whatever you want (20% works for me).
    Change the style to solid.
    One of the boxes will dropdown to "gradient" that's what you want.
    There will be 2 different color boxes. You want to set them both to solid black, and one of them to 100% opacity and the other to 100%.

Like I said, from memory, but should be close enough :P.
    Thanks alot!!