Arms Stat Priorities

Title says it all. What are the Arms Warrior stat priorities now? I assume getting Hit and Expertise capped is the most important, followed by strength, but what about Haste, Crit, and Mastery? And what should we be gemming/reforging?
    I've played a balance druid and an arms warrior since the release of Vanilla WoW, simply because they are fun and I like the play styles. Enjoy the game.

At the moment, probably mastery considering the proc has been buffed to a 115% damage attack and if you can get your mastery to around 30% that's big. I'd assume haste would follow cause we need the attacks for rage, then crit.

This is subject to change when cata hits obviously.

Q: What are my stat priorities?
    A: Get 8% Hit. After that, Strength > Crit > Mastery = Expertise > Haste.

Taken from the EJ thread on 4.0 Arms warriors.
    Here's the link if you want to read the rest of it:
    elitistjerks.com/f81/t88685-4_0_warrior_faq_now_blue_posts

Quote Originally Posted by DSalCoda View Post
    Q: What are my stat priorities?
    A: Get 8% Hit. After that, Strength > Crit > Mastery = Expertise > Haste.

Taken from the EJ thread on 4.0 Arms warriors.
    Here's the link if you want to read the rest of it:
    elitistjerks.com/f81/t88685-4_0_warrior_faq_now_blue_posts
    I agree with this up to the point of Crit > Mastery. I disagree with this to some degree just because of the major buff two days ago our mastery.

Yeah, with the recent change, it does make Mastery a lot more appealing. I haven't done any math, so I couldn't say either way at this point, though.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
    I've played a balance druid and an arms warrior since the release of Vanilla WoW, simply because they are fun and I like the play styles. Enjoy the game.

You need some 8%+ hit, 37%+ crit and everything else should be mastery. Strength supplied from your gear should be sufficient.
    Garrosh wants YOU to kill furries!

Quote Originally Posted by m1abrams View Post
    You need some 8%+ hit, 37%+ crit and everything else should be mastery. Strength supplied from your gear should be sufficient.
    this is the first time I see someone claiming we should have %37 crit. Can you tell us pls this thought based on what facts?

ugh arms is so boring..... fury all the way but stats wise anyone who has a brain can tell you hit/expertise> all till capped followed by crit>haste>mastery str matters too but i think to get the most from your spec the mastery proc % should be optimized before you start boosting your ap.

i'd rather have 2 good swings than one thats just slightly higher.... do the math O.O

Actually I think expertise is still a low priority for Arms. Then again i have not set food in a raid since the patch. I used to run Arms with 0 expertise and I did very well considering how "gimpy" arms was. I personally did fine but I am not at 277 gear levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizam View Post
    this is the first time I see someone claiming we should have %37 crit. Can you tell us pls this thought based on what facts?
    you should get really close to 40% with b shout, making almost 100% crit chance with op

---------- Post added 2010-10-17 at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kinetiks View Post
    Actually I think expertise is still a low priority for Arms. Then again i have not set food in a raid since the patch. I used to run Arms with 0 expertise and I did very well considering how "gimpy" arms was. I personally did fine but I am not at 277 gear levels.
    having ms dodged and not having the 30% buff on next exe/ms/op doesnt sound good, not to mention opportunity strikes being dodged as well.

Quote Originally Posted by someoneelse View Post
    you should get really close to 40% with b shout, making almost 100% crit chance with op.
    I see your point but ı was thinking the crit chance when you have full 25 man raid buffs which if you have like %37 crit chance unbuffed it will be a lot more than %40 when u get all the buffs u can get. I do know that bosses have some resilience so if u can reach like %42-43 crit chance after u get all the buffs, its like your overpowers will always crit anyways.