Proper rotation v2

So i last night i did icc 10 man i found out that my dps was garbage due to the rotation i was doing so i have a few question to see if this new rotation or priority is right for mm .

So ok my old Rotation was like this

HM > SRS > CS > AS spam until ur out of focus > SS SPAM till CS was up , use readines for a second CS and to use Rapid fire again and then continue
    with AS > SS .So with this rotation on most fights i used to do decent dps on the dummy i would do about 8.9-9.2k .

So ok with this rotation that im doing now i notice im doing about 500-800 more dps so here's how im doing this rotation , and i would end up with around 10k-10.2k

HM > SRS > AS SPAM until ur SRS has about 3-5 sec before it falls of and then refresh it with CS > SS spam > AS spam > and by now should be the same with SRS about run out so refresh with CS and of course if AIM procs pop up between these steps use it as u all know .

With this test the buff i would have is the cat buff , call of the wild , Rapid fire , orc racial and on the dummy there was no debuff on it and all this test lasted until my hunter mark ran out , and i know this might look a little bit confusing as to what im saying in the rotation and how im explaining im sorry i just cant seem to find a better explanation to what im doing .

But if u guys find something wrong with the rotation please do tell to what im doing wrong and as u all know most hunter are still lost on what's the proper rotation for mm and im just trying to help out as much i can with this little post im doing .

Again be nice there's no need to be rude when someone is just trying to help others .

Updating this post with my results!

On heroic dummy that was at 100% HP for the duration of the test.
    Completely Unbuffed from external sources (So only aspect/ TSA / wolf).
    Combat lasted for 3 minutes 17 seconds.

Old Heroic dummy best: 6.8k

Try 1: 7.1k
    Overall I saw an increase of about 300 dps over my old rotation, the most interesting bit of this test for me is that Arcane Shot was now second on my top damaging attacks whereas before in my old tests it would place 4th.

Try 2: 7.2k
    Even more interesting is then next time I ran the dummy and used a manual refresh of serpent sting (Didnt use Chimera in the fight) I did an extra 100 dps. At this point my arcane shot jumped into top damaging spot with 27.5% of total damage.
    Last edited by Rezusian; 2010-10-17 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Updated with test results

Try..

CS>ArS>SS>SS>ArS>SS>SS>ArS>SS>ArS>CS

Start with Hunter's Mark/Serpent Sting..
    Maintain Improved Steady Shot with the 2 SS in a row.
    Weave in Aimed Shot whenever proced.

Rinse Repeat.

Advise against this while Bloodlust/Hero and Rapid Fire.
    Tyrage - Alleria - Full Spectrum -
    T14 6/6H MSV, 6/6H HoF, 4/4H ToES
    T15 4/13H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrage/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggypac View Post
    Try..

CS>ArS>SS>SS>ArS>SS>SS>ArS>SS>ArS>CS

Start with Hunter's Mark/Serpent Sting..
    Maintain Improved Steady Shot with the 2 SS in a row.
    Weave in Aimed Shot whenever proced.

Rinse Repeat.

Advise against this while Bloodlust/Hero and Rapid Fire.

Ive found with my own testing that (for me at least) a focus dump method is more effective than a SS/ArS weave, for one thing it has a much quicker ramp up time so is better for short fights. (Testing on heroic dummy which was above 80% hp at all times without any cooldowns for a sustained 3 minutes).

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think Haste is going to become a critical determiner in people's rotations nowadays because I've seen tons of different rotations. What's working best for me right now is:

CS > SS (x2) > AS (x2) > SS (x2) repeat

Obviously put HM and SrS on the target... We're not all huntards here

This is all just standing perfectly still shooting at a dummy, the the goal here is keeping focus low and living in a world where CS still does decent damage. CS puts you around 0 Focus. 2 Steadies bring you up over 40, 2 arcanes bring you down to 0 again, 2 more steadies get you just enough focus for CS again, repeat. It's what's working best for me (against that dirty good for nothin' target dummy) so far.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

its not rotations - just try to find standart templates ))

there is bosses when needed act by situation