Thread: What the...

Deleted

What the...

What the hell is this?!

Feral

* Maim now deals 155% weapon damage, up from 100%.
    * Rip base bleed damage has been increased by 50%.
    * Shred now deals 350% damage, up from 225%. Additional damage increased by 55%.
    * Swipe now deals 335% weapon damage, up from 215%.
    * Ravage now causes 850% damage, up from 550%. Additional damage increased by 55%
    * Claw now causes 155% damage, up from 100%. Additional damage increased by 55%.
    * Ferocious Bite base additional damage increased by 55%.
    * Rake bleed damage has been increased by 55%.
    * Fury Swipes now deals 310% weapon damage, up from 200%.
    Big numbers! 850% is a lot, isn't it O.o What the, will Cats be the FOTM when catty launches simillar to the pally 3.0?

Deleted
    /reroll kitty

Deleted
    I'm probably gonna play rogue/warr or mage. Won't reroll kitty 'cause it's FoTM.

But I might play lock.

I need some feral to tell me how much DMG he can pull off after this.

That... is very scary.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Well...if resilience gets nerfed, as it almost certainly will be, then this spells big trouble. However...right now, even with those buffs, I wouldn't worry about them on my disc. I can tank pretty much every melée without casting non-instants and without going below 75% health

Deleted
    Imagine this with a extremely slow weapon that hits with damage like a truck (which are pretty much all staves/polearms in Cata) with tha 850% oO glad I just started a kitty without knowing about this :P

brb rerolling kitty

not positive, but i don't think ravage is based off of weapon damage. it's based off of their weaponless 1.00s attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    not positive, but i don't think ravage is based off of weapon damage. it's based off of their weaponless 1.00s attack.
    Yep, no need to worry about 90k ravages (hopefully?)

If im not mistaken this is all part of the hotfix we had earlier. Although i didnt see a lot of difference in damage (after feral charge that is, but read that's some sort of bug as well).

People are going crazy about the % increases. Why? Weren't the melee classes horribly nerfed in dps when the patch came out? So isn't this just going to normalize it back to what it should be? It's not like they suddenly gave you god mode.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    Well...if resilience gets nerfed, as it almost certainly will be, then this spells big trouble. However...right now, even with those buffs, I wouldn't worry about them on my disc. I can tank pretty much every melée without casting non-instants and without going below 75% health
    Resillience doesn't give you crit damage reduction and reduced chance to be crit anymore. Now it gives PURE DAMAGE REDUCTION. And it actually benefits you more.

At level 80 if you have 1200 or so resi you get 30% damage reduction...

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Resillience doesn't give you crit damage reduction and reduced chance to be crit anymore. Now it gives PURE DAMAGE REDUCTION. And it actually benefits you more.

At level 80 if you have 1200 or so resi you get 30% damage reduction...
    yes. i know. that's why i made the post i did...

15+ Year Old Account
    No need to be afraid of Ravage tbh. It deals nice damage but it's nowhere near a gamebreaker.

Anyway, Feral finally got some needed buffs, but note that these buffs are the stealthbuffs that are already live.