Poll: VOTE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    IMO ele shaman or Sub rogues. Even AW HoW paladins at times. I play 'em all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    Elemental Shaman
    pre 4.0.1 yes.

Still not much harder, but still up there with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashten View Post
    IMO ele shaman or Sub rogues. Even AW HoW paladins at times. I play 'em all!
    Sub. Rogues? are you kidding me? lol. In lower BG's then yes, but only because ambush doesn't scale well at low levels. But once you get to 80 it is one of the hardest PVE rotations imo right now(get on your rogue and try to do it). And for pvp it is easier but Mages(arcane) by far win this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Anyone who killed you clearly played an easier class/spec and IRL you'd have beaten them.
    youre doin it rite.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Warrior, more than any other class, hugeley notice if they have a dispeller on board.
    indeed, but really playing wld and sitting in cc or trying to avoid it most of the time isn't really "skilled" (which doesn't have anything to do with warriors/wld being weak, deal with it that left alone you are by far most devastating class, so obviously people will try to cc or focus you.)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right...
    No class is easy to master in PvP, the easiest one to learn quickly though must be Warrior - dont get me wrong, they're hard as fk to master.

Looking at the poll... How can fking mages win? They must be one of the hardest to play >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    IMO arcane mage
    Right, because Arcane Mages have really great survivability... /sarcasm

Nowadays people are seing big crits from mages and this is enough for them to flock to the forums and spam how easy and OP are mages in PvP. Don't expect perspective or evaluation from experience here...

IMHO at low levels its Demo Warlocks hands down. There isn't a fight I haven't won just by having my felguard tank and spank while I spam drain life. At level 80 right now. 1 on 1 combat rogues. BG's and Arena, Shadow Priests.

Edit: Combat rogues are best 1v1 with killing spree and adrenaline rush + a short stun lock.
    Last edited by Unlii; 2010-10-19 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    I think the OP is talking about 4.0.1.

Anyway, Spriests are kinda sick atm, elemental shamans are still piss easy and strong.

Funny how you listed Rogues as one of the "most effortless specs" up there, claiming we have the best single target CC ability (and which may that be?). While atm compared to alot of other classes we are pretty hard to play, or atleast sub, can't comment on the other specs.
    Sub Rogues hard to play????????
    You have 20 cooldowns and then you have a cooldown to reset your cooldowns... GG faceroll

And you do have the best single target CC.
    Let me explain:
    Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Gouge, (Evasion),(Vanish), Cheap Shot , Kidney Shot, Gouge, Blind, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Gouge, Preperation and same rotation again. I know that probably isn't the excact rotation since DR will kick in at some point.
    But still.... -.-

Imo atm its Shadow Priest by a mile.
    With Rogues and Warlocks on second and Fire Mages slightly behind.

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    Right...
    No class is easy to master in PvP, the easiest one to learn quickly though must be Warrior - dont get me wrong, they're hard as fk to master.

Looking at the poll... How can fking mages win? They must be one of the hardest to play >.<
    They used to be, pre-patch they were almost as faceroll as warlocks. Now post-patch they are actually worse.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    Whats the most effortless spec in PvP? now please be realistic about you're choice and be reasonable about it also.

I would say Spriest, Rogue, Holy pal and Lock are most effortless specs in PvP for the fact that Spriest and Dks have counters for everything and both of them have amazing survivability and rogues have THE best single target CC in the game and with that in you're hands you dont really have to work much at all. For Holy pals i know healers are slightly tougher in most cases but Holy pals are easy they have lil mechanics and get a lot for less!
    I lol'd so hard. Rogues don't need to CC because they can shit on you in about 4.5 seconds flat. Yessir, if you're not dead in 3 globals the rogue is doing something wrong.

As for easiest... I faceroll people in BGs as an arcane mage. Sure I can't take their entire team focusing me down, but if they let me stand and free cast, their healers are gonna die, then they are gonna die. No question.

Server Maintenance destroys everyone in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlii View Post
    IMHO at low levels its Demo Warlocks hands down. There isn't a fight I haven't won just by having my felguard tank and spank while I spam drain life. At level 80 right now. 1 on 1 combat rogues. BG's and Arena, Shadow Priests.

Edit: Combat rogues are best 1v1 with killing spree and adrenaline rush + a short stun lock.
    Get resilience and laugh at combat rogues. Unless you're both in full pve you won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Sub Rogues hard to play????????
    You have 20 cooldowns and then you have a cooldown to reset your cooldowns... GG faceroll

And you do have the best single target CC.
    Let me explain:
    Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Gouge, (Evasion),(Vanish), Cheap Shot , Kidney Shot, Gouge, Blind, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Gouge, Preperation and same rotation again. I know that probably isn't the excact rotation since DR will kick in at some point.
    But still.... -.-

Imo atm its Shadow Priest by a mile.
    With Rogues and Warlocks on second and Fire Mages slightly behind.
    They used to be, pre-patch they were almost as faceroll as warlocks. Now post-patch they are actually worse.
    Cheap shot kidney dr and please learn something about pvp. It's like you've never actually bothered to even bind your own keys or learn your own abilites much less those of other classes

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiiw View Post
    I lol'd so hard. Rogues don't need to CC because they can shit on you in about 4.5 seconds flat. Yessir, if you're not dead in 3 globals the rogue is doing something wrong.

As for easiest... I faceroll people in BGs as an arcane mage. Sure I can't take their entire team focusing me down, but if they let me stand and free cast, their healers are gonna die, then they are gonna die. No question.
    No you moron, get resilience.
    Last edited by K4ge; 2010-10-19 at 03:41 PM.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    pre 4.0.1 yes.

Still not much harder, but still up there with anything else.
    You do realize elemental lost astral shift only real defensive thing they had, stoneclaws bubble in 1/2, earthbinds CD is almost double and its not 100% root anymore, no instant ghost wolf and cleansing is gone...

So yeah i guess ele have a jolly good time in pvp right now, this patch ele are the worst casters atm, till cata they will be one of the best till then there the worst.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

why the hell did he got banned?! Great we can't say our opinion in mmo-champ anymore

Get resilience and laugh at combat rogues. Unless you're both in full pve you won't die.

Cheap shot kidney dr and please learn something about pvp. It's like you've never actually bothered to even bind your own keys or learn your own abilites much less those of other classes

No you moron, get resilience.
    Why are people idiots now and days?

Rogue in this patch is maybe right in the middle at the moment when it comes to melee this would be my list;

Arms>DK/feral>rogue/enh>ret

that about right for melee in this patch so far?
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    You do realize elemental lost astral shift only real defensive thing they had, stoneclaws bubble in 1/2, earthbinds CD is almost double and its not 100% root anymore, no instant ghost wolf and cleansing is gone...

So yeah i guess ele have a jolly good time in pvp right now, this patch ele are the worst casters atm, till cata they will be one of the best till then there the worst.
    instant gives -20% damage now and fulmination is pretty insane
    haven't played much yet though, so can't say much. (BUT YOU DID DESERVE IT, HAHAHAHA)

instant gives -20% damage now and fulmination is pretty insane
    haven't played much yet though, so can't say much. (BUT YOU DID DESERVE IT, HAHAHAHA)
    Ghost wolf gives 20% damage reduction never heard of that, could u possibly link? yes fulmination is the strongest spell for shamans but its a bitch to actually get to 7 stacks in pvp.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Deleted
    Ah, so this is the QQ thread where everyone votes the class that kicks their butt most often, as being easy to play.

Oh look, mages and priests leading.

Surprisingly this was a very tough question. I clicked on the thread expecting to easily know the answer. I had Boomkins in mind as I rehash the last weeks BGs in my mind's eye. But, as I continue pillaging my memory as I squint in remembered agony, I remember Mages hoping around like monekys' casting nothing but 10k Ice lances. I also remember dying many times in a deep freeze. I remember being spammed over and over with Moonfire. I remember Spriests ripping my face before I could even react to being attacked.

I'd say it's a toss up between Mages, Boomers and Spriests.

Addendum: And that's not even mentioning raid boss healers that require a 5.5k GS 10 man to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    Why are people idiots now and days?

Rogue in this patch is maybe right in the middle at the moment when it comes to melee this would be my list;

Arms>DK/feral>rogue/enh>ret

that about right for melee in this patch so far?
    I'm not saying rogue is bad. I'm saying: get some resilience so you don't die withing the first 5 seconds of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    Ghost wolf gives 20% damage reduction never heard of that, could u possibly link? yes fulmination is the strongest spell for shamans but its a bitch to actually get to 7 stacks in pvp.
    I meant elemental mastery.