A few Fury warrior questions....

Is the tiny abom jar good for us now?
    3/3 incite, 2/3 War academy or the opposite?
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking

Deleted
    3/3 WA and 2/3 Incite, because Incite doesn't proc off of itself anymore, and WA is a straight damage increase on Heroic Strike, Slam (who am I kidding?), Cleave and the odd Victory Rush.

I'm not sure about TAiaJ, but I would guess it'd be decent for SMF, and still rather bad for TG. If the swing gives rage though, then it'd be great (don't know yet if it does).

I mean idk if I should replace WfS for The jar, even tho the hit it provides is pretty good.
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking

I dont see why it would not generate rage. It clearly states "Your melee attacks have a chance to grant you a Mote of Anger. When you reach 8 Motes of Anger, they will release, causing you to instantly attack for 50% weapon damage with one of your melee weapons." Not that i have tested it or anything but even without the rage gen for the swing it seems pretty decent. Guess we'll just have to wait for numbers.

Picture is Armory.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you can get your hands on TAiaJ (or got it already) then you could try it out. About why you wouldn't generate rage -- afaik you don't generate rage from Arms' Opportunity Strikes, which is kind of like the same mechanic -- an extra swing that deals a percentage of weapon damage (115% in that case).

TAiaJ (using 277) is amazing now.for both specs. the hit it provides is great for itemzation.
    For arms, the motes proc off the mastery hits

For fury your high levels of hit/haste(if your doing fury right) cause the motes to cycle very fast. The trinket it actually doing more damage than slam in some 5 minute boss dummy tests.

Stats are (unbuffed), 21% hit, 32% haste, 39% crit, no reforged mastery, 5300 ap, in full 277 gear and shadowmourne, can easily hold 11.5-12k on the boss dummy with only battle shout. >15k on 5 man bosses. cleared 25h icc before the hotfix soo no getting to try icc post hotfix until tuesay
    Last edited by Rìckykrudd; 2010-10-17 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Spelling
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricky/advanced
    Oh noes, I have to actually put a moderate amount of work/effort into raiding? To MMO so i can shed my tears!

Speaking of trinkets, is HWT or heroic WFS better for Fury atm?

credits: Supernerd