Serious Problems with the Patch

Hey guys

So i logged in today about 4 hours ago, me and my bro has started to play a lot of BGs lately so we signed up to a random BG.

In these past 4 hours we havent managed to finish a single BG. What happens is that the game freeze like all the time. When loading into a BG or when just fooling around in the BG.
    And when u log back into the game ure back in orgrimmar again and you got urself a 15min Deserter buff.

Sometimes when loading into a BG it has only been one of our Games that has froze so one of us got into the BG and the other need to wait for that player to finish the BG and so on.

I dont really know what to believe but the problem sure did come with the new Patch. My bro thinks it has something to do with some new Streaming Feature, which he really notices while he plays and he says that everything loads a lot slower than usual. I dont notice this stream that much but I would say that because I got better hardware than him.

Anyway, myself I see this as a huge problem, Im seriously feeling scamed by blizzard, I, like everybody else, pay to play this game and its not even playable anymore. (PvP wise, dont know about PvE)

Whats your thoughts?
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2010-10-16 at 10:59 PM.

I happened to me and my friends a lot the first two days but isnt really an issue now.

It is a horrible, fun killing bug though.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.