15+ Year Old Account

Karazhan Chess Event!

...is worth 10 Justice Points

Just did it with my DK and a fellow rogue, cleared the whole place. We noticed the message "You receive currency: Justice Points x10." after the Chess Event and lol'd hard. Suprisingly, Malchezaar gave nothing, as all other bosses in there.

Whats the point? Well, i guess there is none. I just thought it's funny so i wanted to share it

Because it's just that epic.

Kudos for this random catch, lol. Might report it to Blizz? Or keep it as your little secret.

Your entourage: "However do you always have 10 more JP every week than us, Dersenf? It's so awe-inspiring!"

It's a bug, albeit a hilarious one that "forces" you to run old content.

Thus blizzard's secret plan to get to to run old world content has been made clear.

Like I need any other reason to run kara each week.

Love that raid. I could always use a second gorehowl.....
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

It's because it can still be counted as level appropriate since it's not really any easier (still easy as hell) at 80, while the rest aren't really level appropriate.

On a similar note, while going for Anzu last night since he's now already spawned when you go in, I went to check the TBC daily heroic quest, it too rewards 10 Justice Points.