Thread: Whiplash bug?

Whiplash bug?

Currently I am leveling a destro lock and decided to go with the Succubus as my choice of pet. Everytime I put whiplash on her bar and then I dismiss her or mount up she will not have her whiplash on her bar? Anyone else having this minor bug? Although its minor its pretty annoying. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Eatface
    Yeah it's the same for me. At first I thought an add-on is causing it, but it's really a Blizz bug.

#showtooltip Whiplash
    /cast Whiplash

put that macro on your bars instead, hotkey as needed
    Last edited by squid; 2010-10-17 at 08:19 PM.

As squid said. The ability is too situational to leave on autocast anyways.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

I put down my succubus and have never used it again after trying to use whiplash. Press ctrl+2, move mouse to were enemy is, click.... nothing happens, click again... it works!
    I dont want to have to click twice everytime i want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosi View Post
    I put down my succubus and have never used it again after trying to use whiplash. Press ctrl+2, move mouse to were enemy is, click.... nothing happens, click again... it works!
    I dont want to have to click twice everytime i want to use it.
    Ive seen this issue too, but a double click really takes no effort, I think you're being a bit extreme by not using the pet simply because you need to double click on one spell :P. I'm sure it will be fixed soon by blizzard as they work out all the other bugs, meanwhile Succubus is my pet of choice for CC, with fear being longer, and the knockback is as good for knocking melee away as it is for interrupting casts. Imp for DPS and avoiding crowd control, Felhunter for 1v1 casters, Succubus for Melee or multitargets, and Void for stealth classes. I really like how they have spread out the pets niches more and with Soulburn Summon you can actually pick the pet for the fight better in BGs etc

I don't use whiplash that often. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. It's not much for knocking back melee - just a couple of yards, better for an interupt.