Skywall heroic mount idea.

So I was thinking heroic skywall should have a mount similar to Nimbus from dragon ball, the yellow cloud goku rides. Or even from doing achievements in the raid. It would be fitting.

Thoughts?
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

be kinda cool actually.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a drake.....again.

i will do EVERYTHING to have nimbus, that will be so freaking epic its unbeliveable

Yes, a million times to the Koopa cloud.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Coopa cloud would be cool too. Maybe one for last boss on heroic and the other for achievement runs.

Edit: koopa* I fail D=
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, I was totally going to downrate this because I though you were going to say something like "I WANTZ A DREGON" but when I saw a cloud, I totally agree with this thread!
    Nimbus > Koopa Cloud (Because Blizzard wont implement the throwing of Spikeys...)
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Deleted
    YES YES YES!!! GIMME AWSOM FLYING CLOUD!!!
    I really would like to ride on cloud ^^

Glad so many think it would be a good idea. Was afraid it would get flamed seeing as how the wow community hates everything.

Edit: damn phone screwed up a word

Deleted
    Yeah, that sounds really cool. I have never really farmed mounts but that does sound great enough to farm.

Cloud mount for sure, idle animation drop spikey turtles on the ground, lol.

Deleted
    Actually that's a pretty neat idea. Would beat another drake mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crossing fingers for either the Lakitu cloud or Kid Icarus wings :P
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.