Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Easy as demo: normal rotation on Anzu + summon Infernal/SoC/Felstorm on adds.
    But no profit yet...

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    demo = lol jokes easier to do..

hellfire, immo aura, felstorm i did it and finished with 100% health left
    How did you finish with 100% health if you used hellfire ??

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    Easy as demo: normal rotation on Anzu + summon Infernal/SoC/Felstorm on adds.
    But no profit yet...
    I'm not sure since I've only really been bothering with Destro since the patch, but isn't Demo using hellfire for aoe ?

Fel Armor heals almost as much as Hellfire damages. Let it get in one or two more healing ticks as your Immolation Aura and Felstorm finish off the enemies, and you might end up with full health before the encounter is technically over, heh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'm not sure since I've only really been bothering with Destro since the patch, but isn't Demo using hellfire for aoe ?
    I don't think I'll use hellfire until they'll remove the damage to the caster.
    It's the classic "We at Blizz want you to use this" while leaving the implementation incomplete and then forgetting about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorohon- View Post
    Don't believe me? Peek your head in on Heroic 5 man mode and enjoy! .
    Mebbe so i will do... tho now i cant sell Anzu runs :<

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Mebbe so i will do... tho now i cant sell Anzu runs :<
    Well he is certainly not soloable for everyone, so that is still an opportunity to sell something.

So... much... hate...

Gz though

15+ Year Old Account
    Faceroll as demo. Haven't tried other speccs. Should be easy as affliction and destro aswell. Did it on my Rogue aswell, pretty easy.

No mount.

Deleted
    Thank god! Finally I can farm it without a druid around. Should be easy for my shaman or warrior. Can solo TDM then this shouldnt be a problem.

Deleted
    Demo is a walk in the park as others have mentioned.

Send in felguard -- > Felstorm --> Nuke --> Soul Shatter so your pet gets aggro again if not in Add Phase --> Nuke --> Pop Meta when you get aggro or Add Phase starts --> Seed the Adds, Pop Infernal ---> Nuke like you mean it. Loot

Demo gives you around 48k armor (aka 75% physical dam red and hence why it really works wonders for soloing) Even Garr in Molten Core is a walk over with it now.

Deleted
    shadowpriest and balance druid was hard, hunter, wl, paladin was easy as f***

Been Soloing this in Affliction with 6k ICC gear. Anzu is easy, just the trash that takes a little while. Its around a 15min clear to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan42 View Post
    Been Soloing this in Affliction with 6k ICC gear. Anzu is easy, just the trash that takes a little while. Its around a 15min clear to him.
    destro. 5 minutes to get to him, u can skip most of the trash past first boss.

nuke him hard till he goes immune, vw shield, shadowfury then rof, rinse repeat, havent even had to bother with infernal