Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Go check out the Mage set on males, that belt be huuuuge.
    yeah they're huge, but nothing like diapers at all.. last time I checked a diaper didn't just go round your waist.. seems a bit pointless..
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    Heihachi Mishima in Tekken 4?
    He is freakin hardcore badass :P

OT: Yay for diaper belts, make my warrior set look even more badass

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    I like them, simply because it looks like you're actually wearing something instead of painting it on your waist.
    This, I've always preferred the wrestler belts (not diaper, please.. >.<) over the regular flat belts that practically don't exist
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

15+ Year Old Account
    First it was priest shoulders looking like toilets, now belts looking like diapers... seriously, what the hell is going through people's minds >.<

The belts look much better than the 2cm skin you barely notice, no reason to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Killaim View Post
    First it was priest shoulders looking like toilets, now belts looking like diapers... seriously, what the hell is going through people's minds >.<

The belts look much better than the 2cm skin you barely notice, no reason to complain
    There's reason to complain because they look stupid. The reason I call it a diaper belt is because the first time I got one of these belts I looked at my character and asked "Wtf, is she wearing a freaking diaper?" It for sure looked like a diaper the first time I saw it. Regardless of what you call it, it doesn't stop it from looking huge and stupid.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.