Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Earthquake physical dmg

..So! I was in a dungon the other day, and theese pack of earth/lightning elemental's come's ( and as all Shaman's know or should know, they r Often immune to nature dmg) So I thought well earthquake Is physical Dmg so that should work aight?

And all I see is " Immune Immune Immune"

Love the spell tho!

But they should decide If It's "nature" or Physical dmg and not both, coz can't see how a Elemental Is immune to Physical dmg.

If I missed the whole consept of Earthquake being physical Dmg please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Axore View Post
    ..So! I was in a dungon the other day, and theese pack of earth/lightning elemental's come's ( and as all Shaman's know or should know, they r Often immune to nature dmg) So I thought well earthquake Is physical Dmg so that should work aight?

And all I see is " Immune Immune Immune"

Love the spell tho!

But they should decide If It's "nature" or Physical dmg and not both, coz can't see how a Elemental Is immune to Physical dmg.

If I missed the whole consept of Earthquake being physical Dmg please tell me.
    When fire burns you its physical damage, but when a mage shoots fire at u its magic.
    when your hit with a real earth quake thats physical, but when a shaman makes an earth quake happen thats magic??

i guess thats their logic.

I gave up logic in this game. I'll stick to my 5 foot 2 belf wearing two tons of plate and swinging a huge ethereal axe around like it ways nothing while carrying around 20 some odd mounts and pets in the apparent 5 bags she has also holding her other armor and her ability to know mulitple talents but only use one set of skills at a time (dual spec)

Edit: Read this in a non dick tone =D
    Last edited by Scarletreturns; 2010-10-17 at 10:08 AM.

Deleted
    spell says clearly physical damage.
    -> Bug.

Deleted
    So Basicly just go out there and If blizz did so It is So? :d

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletreturns View Post
    I gave up logic in this game. I'll stick to my 5 foot 2 belf wearing two tons of plate and swinging a huge ethereal axe around like it ways nothing while carrying around 20 some odd mounts and pets in the apparent 5 bags she has also holding her other armor and her ability to know mulitple talents but only use one set of skills at a time (dual spec)

Edit: Read this in a non dick tone =D
    I once read a toon about this. I have NEVER managed to find it again. but it was awsome. I went like. "how does every npc be so muscular with no gym in the whole of Azeroth" next picture shows a guy carrying a mount (when not in use), armor, 5 bags, weapons, etc. It was pure awsomeness^^

while earthquake can hit flying mobs... maybe it 'shakes' air above the affected area and it is the reason why it is nature damage!

And btw, is Earthquake rly knocking down targets? I'm using all the time, when i'm on a slacky way doing randoms, and didn't see any mobb getting slow down or any kind of knocking down / stun :/

Am i so that bad lucky guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by x3ky.21 View Post
    And btw, is Earthquake rly knocking down targets? I'm using all the time, when i'm on a slacky way doing randoms, and didn't see any mobb getting slow down or any kind of knocking down / stun :/

Am i so that bad lucky guy?
    The knockdown is so short you dont even notice it
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    The knockdown is so short you dont even notice it
    Noticed it several times, the knockdown its excactly the same as players when they get it, theyre on theyre feet in a sec

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The stun is 1 second, and has the same icon as Earthquake.

I have found however that Nature Mastery (which increases fire/nature/frost damage) also increases Earthquake damage.

Maybe they haven't found out how to make Earthquake deal physical damage yet, and let us down AGAIN but turning it to Nature damage.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    The stun is 1 second, and has the same icon as Earthquake.

I have found however that Nature Mastery (which increases fire/nature/frost damage) also increases Earthquake damage.

Maybe they haven't found out how to make Earthquake deal physical damage yet, and let us down AGAIN but turning it to Nature damage.
    Also popping haste cooldowns speeds up earthquake too

Boring spell, literally never knocks anyone down. I've specced out of it.

ps. the graphic is horrendous.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    J.C i can't belive that such moaner actually listens tool :S I'm sure you started listening to them after Lateralus.

Awesome graphics, although only 10% to knockdown so it rarely happens.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know what Earthquake makes me do the most??

It makes me goddamn lazy, knowing i could be topping the fucking meters with Magma Totem, CL, Fire Nova. But NOOOOoooooo instead i just stand there like a half-assed mage/moonkin/warlock spamming some stupid spell that even a retarded monkey can do.

God i hate this spell...
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Instant View Post
    J.C i can't belive that such moaner actually listens tool :S I'm sure you started listening to them after Lateralus.
    since opiate, but became big on 'em after undertow.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    since opiate, but became big on 'em after undertow.
    /Cheer

Good to see common sense still existing in today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Boring spell, literally never knocks anyone down. I've specced out of it.

ps. the graphic is horrendous.
    You can't spec out of it unless you have ALL of your points in elemental tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    You can't spec out of it unless you have ALL of your points in elemental tree.
    OR he just Dont specc it:P and put the last talent somewhere else:P after 31 talents in 1 tree u can move on to the next=)