Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jaina's too much of a lamb. So f*ck her. Sylvanas - now THAT's the character; may be a bit too much of a bitch, but I like her genral direction as I like strong women - marry her. And kill the gnome of course.
    Last edited by Haven; 2010-10-17 at 10:44 AM.

LOL I'm bendy, I'll do both.

F*ck the shit out of Jaina, marry my queen Sylvie and kill any gnome that comes near me.

F*ck Tirion (c'mon, the man is famous and JACKED), marry the lovely warchief and KILL KOLTIRA DEATHWEAVER THAT GUY IS AN ASSSHOOOLE.

every time I got a quest from him he was like, "WOW, YOU'RE USELESS."
    [85 Retribution/Holy][85 Restoration/Elemental][81 Unholy/Blood][80 Discipline/Holy][80 Feral/Restoration][41 Subtelty]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    No , and you also got that wrong i would be 1/3 since only one is a man, no actually not just an orc
    Dude... I'll never look at you the way I did before reading this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by janeheals View Post
    KILL KOLTIRA DEATHWEAVER THAT GUY IS AN ASSSHOOOLE.

every time I got a quest from him he was like, "WOW, YOU'RE USELESS."
    fucking sig'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dude... I'll never look at you the way I did before reading this thread...
    You looked at me before :3 win

Marry Jania cause shes amazingly hot and has a sweetening voice.
    Fuck Jania Proudmoore, she's probs use to the sluttish activites
    kill Belbi Quikswitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandla View Post
    Marry Jania cause shes amazingly hot and has a sweetening voice.
    Fuck Jania Proudmoore, she's probs use to the sluttish activites
    kill Belbi Quikswitch
    Did you make an account just to post in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Why do people want to kill the gnomes....its unfair I tells chu!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    For the guys:

Jania Proudmoore
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Belbi Quikswitch(Brewfest token vendor)

For the girls:

Koltira Deathweaver
    Thrall
    Tirion Fordring
    I'd fuck sylvanas. Seriously. Marrying her would get old fast. She'd fucking argue ALL the time, and her voice is hot, but its kinda whiney? And I don't think she'd appreciate the things I do in my spare time. I can see it now "BUBBLES!" "What?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Watching the Goblin football tournament." "AND DRINKING BEER? AT 11 IN THE MORNING?" "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS SO HUNG UP ABOUT THAT EX OF YOURS.. ART..ASS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK HE'S CALLED I WOULDNT HAVE TO BE DRINKING BEER!" And I'd end up in a bar, with a divorce listening to my friend Kael, telling me how it was all "Merely a setback."

Nah, I'd Marry Jaina. No taking the kids to school in the morning, that shits only a portal away.... mind you so are the inlaws..but fuck it. She's sweet. She's the kinda woman who'd cook me some mana strudels on a cyan sunday. Hell yeah, watch the game, got my strudels on and Jaina's kinda hot too. Fuck yeah!

I'd kill Belbi. Obviously.

Deleted
    Id have a threesome with Jaina and Sylvanas, while we feasted upon the roasted flesh of the gnome.. then id become a mormon to marry them both.. because come on... Jaina seems like the perfect girl for bringing you cold beers and standing around in the kitchen... while sylvanas is the tomboy you bring to bars, have drinking contests with and end up having fun with in the bathroom stalls at the end of the night..

I WIN! and all this plan takes to succeed is a bottle of tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Fuck Jaina, she's hot but too big of a pussy to care much more about in the world they live in.
    Marry Sylvanas, she's hot + will kick anyone's ass any day, so if you always got her watchin your back you're in good shape.
    Kill Belbi.... because well who gives a shit about her?
    Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I'd fuck sylvanas. Seriously. Marrying her would get old fast. She'd fucking argue ALL the time, and her voice is hot, but its kinda whiney? And I don't think she'd appreciate the things I do in my spare time. I can see it now "BUBBLES!" "What?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Watching the Goblin football tournament." "AND DRINKING BEER? AT 11 IN THE MORNING?" "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS SO HUNG UP ABOUT THAT EX OF YOURS.. ART..ASS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK HE'S CALLED I WOULDNT HAVE TO BE DRINKING BEER!" And I'd end up in a bar, with a divorce listening to my friend Kael, telling me how it was all "Merely a setback."

Nah, I'd Marry Jaina. No taking the kids to school in the morning, that shits only a portal away.... mind you so are the inlaws..but fuck it. She's sweet. She's the kinda woman who'd cook me some mana strudels on a cyan sunday. Hell yeah, watch the game, got my strudels on and Jaina's kinda hot too. Fuck yeah!

I'd kill Belbi. Obviously.
    ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

This thread si both new and original.

My answer has not changed from last one.

Fuck Belbi, because I've never fucked a midget, and have you really lived unless you can say you've fucked a midget?
    Kill Jaina cause she's a whiny bitch.
    Marry Sylvanas because she can look hot, make you sandwiches, and pwn face. All at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    You looked at me before :3 win
    I remember you... in the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..and here I was thinking the alpha males on MMO Champ couldn't sink any lower.

Stupid
    Chin up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

Fuck Jaina she hot and sounds sexy as hell, fuck Sylvanas because you know shes going to let you put it in her but, and then also fuck Belbi (because C’mon you know how big you would feel inside of a hot little gnome) and then I would change my cell number then start working on getting it in Alexstrasza.

Options for girls suck, Tirion and Koltira? Seriously? Ew >_<

Ugh, I guess:
    Kill Tirion cos I find him slightly more annoying than Blood Elves and no way I'd Marry or F*ck him.
    F*ck Koltira even if he is undead and a Blood Elf, it's better than Tirion (Would probably kill him after though).
    Marry Thrall cos you know... it's Thrall and he's awesome.
    For the Horde!

Marry jaina. Fuck her writers for wotlk, she's a powerful leader that can make serious sacrifices for the greater good (including her father's death).

Kill Sylvanas. She's my mortal enemy as a member of the alliance and the undead could do with a putdown, another damn plague is probably imminent.

Fuck belbi, for the weirdness of it.
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

10+ Year Old Account
    too many in-game waifu threads lately

owell as long as we kill Jaina so I don't have to hear her talk ever again