Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Making me feel inferior over here with my post count! :P

Post count is useful depending how it is implemented. The vehicle forum I frequent only increments post count for posting in the technical/mechanical support sections. It becomes easy to pick out those that are very helpful by post count.

There is another forum I work on that post count means squat and they turned it off to not encourage spamming for a large number.

This forum... Not sure! :P I believe post count is incremented every where.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
    Making me feel inferior over here with my post count! :P
    Who are you again?
    See! If you would post in public every now and then as well, people like me would know you

See how useful Post Count can be!
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    I'm fine with post count being removed.

...As long as I can 2k get first.
    Make that 3k get.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-10-25 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Awkward-to-say sentence is awkward-to-say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    ...As long as I can 2k get first.
    Make that 3k get.
    It's better than you could ever imagine. You know my penis increased in size by 5 inches just by hitting 2k posts. (I'm at 5,1 inches now, woot!)
    I hear for women it's even better, they'll get orgasms every time they have sex after hitting 2k posts. Seriously it's the most important moment in your life, screw women and children post count rules.

Oh and not sure an off-topic forum would be useful, you could always use unmentioned evil forums for that and general discussion is pretty much off-topic already. On that note about time to get rid of the duplicate forums me thinks, when patch 4.0.3 comes out (or whatever the one with the shattering is?) the "cataclysm" forums really don't contribute much anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    It's better than you could ever imagine. You know my penis increased in size by 5 inches just by hitting 2k posts. (I'm at 5,1 inches now, woot!)
    I hear for women it's even better, they'll get orgasms every time they have sex after hitting 2k posts. Seriously it's the most important moment in your life, screw women and children post count rules.
    That's it? I was promised a pony. And it was supposed to be pink!

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this, since it's far off topic and turning into a post-count bump thread and such.

There are 2 different types of off-topic forums I see mentioned here. First, there's the 4-chan style post whatever-the-hell-you-want type, troll everybody and post random pictures and whatever. That's not going to happen; other sites exist for that (e.g., 4chan) and we have no reason to want one.

Second, there's the off-topic forum to cover real topics that our existing off-topic forums don't cover right now (sports, art, books, whatever); these are things we'll be looking at when we sit down to re-evaluate the forums we have (soon).