Any level 60 old vanilla PVE on Balnazar EU?

i have a holy priest on balnazzar eu level 60 - holy forever and i intend to keep it level 60 since i don t wana waste $$ for expansion sets
    i tried to gather up a raid to make zul gurup and get some imba epic items level 60 but all i got was a wipe - and we had 3 level 80 and 20 level 60-70...
    then we tried molten core and found out we can t get in cause we need a stupid quest in some stupid instance... bah
    so i was wondering, are there any level 60 twinks around there, or people who do level 60 raids? cause i wana join :P Ally side
    Last edited by raduy; 2010-10-17 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no.

then i should level to 70 but i don t have $$ for stupid tbc
    mb i will find a boost :P
    seen a level 80 rogue soloing zul'gurub

Ummm, cata is coming out and you don't even have tbc? I have seen guilds of lvl 60 and 70 twinks who just like doing the old content. But most, if not all of them have level 80's as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mow some yards or something and buy the damn expansions. You're missing out on 3/4 of the game at this point..

You should set you're priority somewhere else if you cant pay for the expansions. And if you are like 13 or something, Ask them for Xmas. Pre-bc guild will seriously make no-sense whit cataclysm released.

i was part of the people that asked for a pre-bc server a while back, only to realise that farming that contempt over and over,would just get boring anyway. it's a shame, but you had to be there in 2004-2006 to experience it. it's over, everyone needs to move foward.

well, i am 26 not 13, but cause of wow i am unemployed
    i spent around 100 dollars on 2 wow vanilla accounts and this is all i wana spent on this game, i don t wana make some stupid ceo rich and buy expansions and prepaids card
    and i don t miss 3/4 from content
    wow is a good game until level 20, from there it is just copy paste... but you can t see this because you are bewitheced by Devillzard
    hahaha

Yeahhhhh, no.

well, i am 26 not 13
    i spent around 100 dollars on 2 wow vanilla accounts
    don t wana make some stupid ceo rich
    wow is a good game
    Does not compute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    "Idiocracy" becoming reality in the US, "Planet of the Apes" becoming a reality in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this guy for real?!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by raduy View Post
    but cause of wow i am unemployed
    How does levelling to 60 then sitting around wiping lose you your job?

6/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    How does levelling to 60 then sitting around wiping lose you your job?

6/10.
    Because he told his boss he wouldn't be coming into work anymore because he was "bewitheced by Devillzard", whatever the hell that means LOL.

well, i am 26 not 13, but cause of wow i am unemployed
    i spent around 100 dollars on 2 wow vanilla accounts and this is all i wana spent on this game, i don t wana make some stupid ceo rich and buy expansions and prepaids card
    and i don t miss 3/4 from content
    wow is a good game until level 20, from there it is just copy paste... but you can t see this because you are bewitheced by Devillzard
    hahaha
    I am very bad at recognizing trolling, either that of others or that of my own (hell i don't even rightly know what it is).
    But i'll go ahead and call you a troll anyway, since so little of your post makes sense.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

Let it be known that I am posting in this hilarious thread. /popcorn
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has caught my interest. It holds promise.

somebody deleted my topic "donate a pre-paid for a troll" dam!!!

I think im gonna call troll.. really if it has caused you to be unemployed i would stop playing tbh, World of Warcraft is a game like any other mmo and its defo not worth loosing a job or any other part of your life over for that matter.

somebody deleted my topic "donate a pre-paid for a troll" dam!!!
    Pwnt.