Thread: Post patch dps

Post patch dps

So I was wondering if people would link some dps for bosses after the patch. I would like to see all 3 specs if possible you can link what ever fight you want. This is not an epeen thread so keep the flaming out of it. Post your spec and a link to a boss fight or more than one boss fight if you want. Heres one of me as Destro for Saurfang I was shadowfurying adds and never cast chaosbolt I also didn't use corruption and forgot to summon my infernal but it was the first raid after patch just trying to get used to new stuff http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3303&e=3526

Two of mine from October 14th as Affliction:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d...um/damageDone/ (ICC25H - weird bug with Blood Princes where it's showing normal but it was heroic)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...um/damageDone/ (VoA 25)

Definitely some room for improvement in the above (ie not being fail at kiting the Blood Beast that all the other ranged collectively decided not to dps). I found Soul Swap to be awesome as advertised on Putricide and Princes though I fat fingered it a couple of times (that and it seems to be buggy in that it sometimes will fail to capture all of the available DoTs). From the logs I think the Drain Soul nerf was hotfixed mid raid in ICC and it seems to have taken effect between Putricide and Blood Princes. The VoA log is post nerf as far as I can tell.

I haven't tried Destruction out in a raid context yet but given the EJ sim numbers I feel compelled to and I'll report back with some numbers then.

I have only the log from the second day after 4.0.1 (15/10/10). My guild doesnt have 25 man raid anymore so I have only 10 man log as a prenerf aff. Here is it(my acc can't post the link yet) : worldoflogs.com/reports/nowwrnuafv7z08nz/

After the DS nerf on another day, as an aff in rotface+fester+pp (Sry no log for these heroic) the dps was around 15-16k for rot/fester and 13k for pp and the moonkin in the raid which also got nerf was behind me around 1k dps in every fight < totally different from the first day as you can see in the log. The DS crit tick only 30-40k which the prenerf was 60-90k. IMO I think we can still raid in aff because compare to another class, it is still very strong. But I think destro can do more dps.

I have tried destro spec in Hlk fight today and I got a very high dps compare to aff spec on yesterday(18k+ in phase1-2 and only 15-16k as an aff with soul swap dots to adds.) And from the dummy test, destro is higher than aff for 2-3k dps. I will tell my friend who is the uploader to upload the log after we have try something next week. What I can tell you now is destro's dps is dominating another 2 specs for sure.

Rotface

first day after patch. on Rotface

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 12:47 AM ----------

sais i cant post links till I post a few times

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 12:48 AM ----------

Wont let me post, till i post a few things

Multiposting consecutively in the same topic won't count as extra posts, btw.

I personally went up several thousand DPS. I used to do about 7-8k outside of ICC but after the patch I did about 10.5k average in VoA25 and 11.5k on Storm Watcher.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

Quote Originally Posted by Ekeln View Post
    Multiposting consecutively in the same topic won't count as extra posts, btw.

I personally went up several thousand DPS. I used to do about 7-8k outside of ICC but after the patch I did about 10.5k average in VoA25 and 11.5k on Storm Watcher.
    I appreciate the feedback but I'm looking for logged parses so we can see spells cast,number of spells cast,crits,misses etc.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have yet to do ICC 25s yet, but in RS25 normal yesterday i hit over 12.5k as demo. So thats a bump up

10+ Year Old Account
    Vantrila, professor and Sindra 25hc as destro
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-95q0jzk38gzja4g5/

I konw I messed up on professors 3rd phase...but still managed to be 1st ;p I still need to get used to roataion it after playing demo for over a year

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchdealer View Post
    Damn min and 20 faster than my guild. Thx for parse.