Thread: We Need a Buff

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

We Need a Buff

Perusing the link below, it's very easy to see that Hunter's are having a hard time even showing up anywhere near the top of the charts.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/timeattack/9/0/3

Quote Originally Posted by Kadena View Post
    Perusing the link below, it's very easy to see that Hunter's are having a hard time even showing up anywhere near the top of the charts.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/timeattack/9/0/3
    Not that I understand the link, as wlk-PvE is silly, but wouldn't it be better to nerf everyone else? Damage is a bit out of control anyway

It may be easy for you to see that, but I can't read a darn thing on that page.

It's very easy to see that you are having a hard time even realizing the expansion is around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyotoshi View Post
    It may be easy for you to see that, but I can't read a darn thing on that page.
    Come on now. I do have a degree in computer engineering but I hardly think that is necessary to understand this link. Click the individual fights and you can see the DPS charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just buff aimed shot, at least. Currently, it, being our signature shot as MM, accounts for 3% of my damage. It only takes 25 steady shots at minimum to proc one, though, and they hit like a truck, for almost 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Just buff aimed shot, at least. Currently, it, being our signature shot as MM, accounts for 3% of my damage. It only takes 25 steady shots at minimum to proc one, though, and they hit like a truck, for almost 10k.
    It needs buffing but I think they should take a look at MMM. I ran a few heroics yesterday, and for example, in UP, I had one proc. 5 stacks as it is, is way too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me aimed shot is like. "OMG it happend" and then you see the damage and say wow...that arcane shot is better.

I found this log...
    It made my cry inside..
    I love my main but my dps has dropped alot since 4.0.1 (note the link provided is not my main)
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/16350090#damageout

those poor hunters we're just above the tank....
    I mean come on that's just pathetic/ facepalm makes me upset.

Our DPS will go up once we have oodles of AP in Cataclysm. It's 4.0.1. Stop worrying. Chimera Shot and Aimed Shot are weak right now, but that's because we have far less AP than we need to make them hit hard.

Yes but meanwhile our raids (at least on my realm keep going)
    Blizzard should compensate us as-well.
    I mean look at the druid buffs.

It really is an easy fix, increase the damage of our signature shots, ie chimera and explosive. It is very nearly a dps loss to use our key shots over arcane. On beta at level 85 the damage of these shots is still pretty weak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Our DPS will go up once we have oodles of AP in Cataclysm. It's 4.0.1. Stop worrying. Chimera Shot and Aimed Shot are weak right now, but that's because we have far less AP than we need to make them hit hard.
    Thats fine in a month and a half time but I'm still playing the game now. Theres no reason we need to sit 2 months with being a mediocre DPS class because the patch wasn't balanced or bug tested at all.

A few minor buffs so our DPS is at least on par with what it was prior to 4.0.1 isn't much to ask. Reverse the buff's in the future when cata hit's if they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Thats fine in a month and a half time but I'm still playing the game now. Theres no reason we need to sit 2 months with being a mediocre DPS class because the patch wasn't balanced or bug tested at all.

A few minor buffs so our DPS is at least on par with what it was prior to 4.0.1 isn't much to ask. Reverse the buff's in the future when cata hit's if they like.
    Hear hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You know... everyone else's AP/SP will go up in Cataclysm too. Yes our dps will go up, but as it is now, at a lower rate than the other classes.

No problem here, I'm almost doing the same amount of DPS I was doing before the patch. It only sucks on heavy movement fights. Sucks not having Fox yet.

Not to mean to troll but... I heard yesterday in our raid that I was doing same amount of damage as our 3 hunters in the raid combained ^^

So I would think that hunters could use a buff... but

I wonder what happened to all your awesomeness of beta? 36k kill command crit and other insane shit like that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    I found this log...
    It made my cry inside..
    I love my main but my dps has dropped alot since 4.0.1 (note the link provided is not my main)
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/16350090#damageout

those poor hunters we're just above the tank....
    I mean come on that's just pathetic/ facepalm makes me upset.
    Were the hunters on blood beasts? Saurfang will provide biased DPS data for certain classes.
    But yeah, I hope they buff the signature shots for sure.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

This should show average for all classes on all ICC fights, reg and heroic. Hunter's are in the bottom 5 for most fights. http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/dps/9/0/3

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Were the hunters on blood beasts? Saurfang will provide biased DPS data for certain classes.
    But yeah, I hope they buff the signature shots for sure.
    It's not hard to read a wowmeters parse... One hunter did 200k damage to blood beasts, the other did 50k. The second hunter was also BM.

What's more, it was clearly taken from before the patch, so I don't see why it's relevant. That isn't to say hunter's don't need a buff now, I'm just saying.

As far as the class averages, I really don't think it's indicative of much at all. Paladins are dead last in 15/22 fights according to that, and I could do more than that easily, with my offspec. Hell, I could do more than some of those as prot.
    Last edited by Zhalseran; 2010-10-18 at 05:45 AM.