Thread: Cata TV Spot

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Alright, time to clear this up:

As soon as the Trailer hits the show, it will be uploaded on the Front Page of MMO-Champion.
    We have Dinnerbone, Adys, and a very sleepy Sunshine sitting in front of their TV's at the moment, all with their Camera ready. We even have Xtek sitting behind his PC with Fraps on and a Streaming TV option.

AS SOON AS THIS TRAILER HITS, YOU CAN EXPECT IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Please refrain from Trolling, Spamming, Flaming, Off-topic nonsense and anything else that does not belong in this thread.
    If it continues like this, I will close the thread, and then all of you can just spam F5 on the front page (seeing as it is almost time for the Video).
    I cannot express my love for the mmo crew right now, nor for you bahumut! *tears of joy*

10+ Year Old Account

As soon as the Trailer hits the show, it will be uploaded on the Front Page of MMO-Champion.
    We have Dinnerbone, Adys, and a very sleepy Sunshine sitting in front of their TV's at the moment, all with their Camera ready. We even have Xtek sitting behind his PC with Fraps on and a Streaming TV option.

Please refrain from Trolling, Spamming, Flaming, Off-topic nonsense and anything else that does not belong in this thread.
    If it continues like this, I will close the thread, and then all of you can just spam F5 on the front page (seeing as it is almost time for the Video).
    I guess I'll cancel the recording of the football match on Wednesday, then.
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinda View Post
    my a nobody? wtf does that mean

you meant "you're a nobody"

people are getting dumber
    Uh, yeah, and correcting people on the internet about their spelling/grammar makes you cool.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Uuker View Post
    I think that Blizz are also F5-tapping on Youtube to immediately delete the trailer if it gets there before the official time
    lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    bahmut i love you.
    Chow is my love monkey.

but.. but.. I WANT IT NAO!!!

j/k bahmut, thanks for the heads up.
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Spoil View Post
    bad troll is bad 1/10
    Correcting grammar = trolling?

[Linkara] Bcoz bad grammer is kool. [/Linkara]
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

15+ Year Old Account
    So is there an official time that it will be uploaded to Youtube? When?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account

Well that pretty well sums it up for me, it's been fun and incredible how fast this thread grew. Everyone have a good day and enjoy the games I guess. Can't wait for the trailer, should be epic. Might be an interesting game, seeing as I don't care who wins, I'm just rooting for Cataclysm.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Bahumut5 We love you (Partly becuase your from the netherlands but okay)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    And you live in quebec? unreal.
    I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    When is the vid comming?

Thank you Bahumut5. Despite being Atheist, you are my God for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I love BGs like a fucking awesome person loves fucking fighter jets, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!

Still pressing f5 guys i dont have football purchased so i cannot be the one with the olympic torch
    Last edited by Tilie; 2010-10-17 at 07:42 PM.
    Gnome Pride!

alright, time to clear this up:

as soon as the trailer hits the show, it will be uploaded on the front page of mmo-champion.
    we have dinnerbone, adys, and a very sleepy sunshine sitting in front of their tv's at the moment, all with their camera ready. We even have xtek sitting behind his pc with fraps on and a streaming tv option.

As soon as this trailer hits, you can expect it on the front page.

Please refrain from trolling, spamming, flaming, off-topic nonsense and anything else that does not belong in this thread.
    If it continues like this, i will close the thread, and then all of you can just spam f5 on the front page (seeing as it is almost time for the video).
    My love for you is like a truck.

BERSERKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullingrad View Post
    go to www.warcraft.com, click on the Blizzard link in the bottom right corner, and mouse over the WoW: Cata image and choose "Play Trailer".

"Play Trailer" will take you to the full video.

SOMEONE IN THE US TRY THIS OUT!
    Wow, that looks a year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.
    I can't stop laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

bud light commericals.... THE HUMAN RACE IS DOOOOMED!!!
    ghetto cancer