Totemtimers overriding Blizzard Powerauras?

Anybody having this issue? I kind of like the blizzard default powerauras(for now), and they work great on my druid and pally.

On my shammy however, they don't appear at all. If I have TotemTimers Enhanced CD active, I get the graphic for the lava burst reset, and the TotemTimer Lava Burst icon glows but not the one on my dominos.

However if enhance CD is disabled it doesn't work, and if totemtimers overall is disabled, the default blizzard Poweraura still doesnt work(which I find odd).

Any insight?

there is not a default blizzard Poweraura for elemental shamans thats why it dosent work

Deleted
    I can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    there is not a default blizzard Poweraura for elemental shamans thats why it dosent work
    Yeah there is, there's one for when lighting shield stacks to 9 and one for the reset on lava burst

Quote Originally Posted by pross182 View Post
    Yeah there is, there's one for when lighting shield stacks to 9 and one for the reset on lava burst
    Please do tell where on the interface you can enable such thing because I havent seen anything of what your talking about :/

totem timers provides the lightning shield 9 stack and lava surge aura. the one in game doesnt work for ele shaman

Isn't totemtimers using the blizzard powerauras?
    Last edited by dragontree; 2010-11-01 at 05:42 AM.

an addon using another built in addon to function ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    an addon using another built in addon to function ?
    Kinda yeah. Ill just quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcam View Post
    If you open TotemTimers (/tt) you'll see them. They are called Fulmination Aura and Fulmination Glow - and Lava Surge Aura and Glow. Just un-tick them to disable the warnings
    ...and yes - since there is non for Elemental per-se they are using - I think its the Maelstrom Weapon-one and perhaps the Hot Streak mage one - for respectively, Fulmination and Lave Surge.