Poll: Do you want 8 piece t11?

10+ Year Old Account

8 Piece t11 from old?

From what I can tell from looking at the t11 sets, it looks to me that the belt, bracers, and boots all match the other 5 pieces.

Now the question is, would people like seeing the 8 piece sets come back, or are they content with the 5 piece sets from Wrath?

And yes, i saw they only have a 4 piece bonus, but that doesn't mean there's 8 pieces of gear, remember, t6 from BC had 8 pieces, but only a 4 piece bonus.
    Last edited by Zethras; 2010-10-17 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted yes, but jsut to let you know there has been a topic made on this already..

Would be cool I guess.

Things like the belts and boots already matched the tier sets, so long as you were using the correct one for you class. Example, not using a Leather belt as a Warrior or Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    I voted yes, but jsut to let you know there has been a topic made on this already..
    oh damn, sorry, didn't find / see it D:

10+ Year Old Account
    It's handy for customisation etc. Stick to 4set bonuses though, 8-set bonuses fail, locks you into 8 pieces of gear.
    "The truth, my goal."

The tier 6 sets had additional 3 SWP pieces so that the set bonuses would extend into SWP raiding. Blizzard were allowing people to get better items without sacrificing their set bonuses.

And the biggest reason for 5-piece sets is customization. I prefer picking (sometimes) mandatory 4 tier pieces, and then itemizing the rest of my gear as i please.

10+ Year Old Account
    no because than u would have 0 gear freedom and would need to wear all 8 parts for the best set bonus meaning off set gear is pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it be nice to see a 6 or 8 piece set, hell yes.

However the set bonus should remain at 2 & 4 piece set bonuses. requiring us to have more then 5 pieces of the gear set to achieve the set bonus made everyone who did the content look exactly alike & took allot of flavor out of the game.

So it would be nice if they made say 6+ tier pieces but only require you to get 4 to get the maximum set bonus.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Things like the belts and boots already matched the tier sets, so long as you were using the correct one for you class. Example, not using a Leather belt as a Warrior or Hunter.
    That statement is true but for some specs (e.g. Ret Pally) the piece that matched their tier was the one used by the Holy spec. Would be nice to have 8 pieces but also much more boring when trying to get other parts non tier. From my point of view it gives less importance to non tier items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Would it be nice to see a 6 or 8 piece set, hell yes.

However the set bonus should remain at 2 & 4 piece set bonuses. requiring us to have more then 5 pieces of the gear set to achieve the set bonus made everyone who did the content look exactly alike & took allot of flavor out of the game.

So it would be nice if they made say 6+ tier pieces but only require you to get 4 to get the maximum set bonus.
    than u dont need to think while gearing.

8 piece tiers were always a pain for unlucky people, I went from MC to naxx40 never getting my wrath legs. but if it was like sunwell 8 pc with a 5 pc set bonus it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    than u dont need to think while gearing.
    He said have larger sets while still only requiring 4 pieces for the maximum set bonus. This would actually provoke greater thinking seeing as there would be a greater number of gear combinations with the flexibility 8 tier pieces gives when trying to achieve a 4set bonus.

5 pieces of gear is enough, if we got more there would be less freedom to choose other pieces of gear.

not gonna happen
    besides there often were gear pieces that matched tier sets