10+ Year Old Account

(Faction) The Thunderhammer Army

Name: The Thunderhammer Army

Population: 5400/400 scholars in the engineer school.

Founder(s): Thorlin Thunderhammer

Leader(s): Thorlin Thunderhammer- Commander // Welby Thermojet- Second in Command, Commander of the Sky Aces.

Description: The Thunderhammer army was created for the cause of reclaiming Stromgarde and the Arathi Highlands. Organized deep in the mountains of Dun Morogh, the Thunderhammer army is mechanically advanced and was created by Thorlin and his school of engineers. The army has no regular foot soldiers, instead it fields tanks and other vehicles as well as an air force. Its colors are black and yellow.

Affiliations/Politics: The Thunderhammer army is friendly with all Alliance factions and hostile towards all Horde Factions. Has no intention of ever coming to peace with the Horde.

Alignment: Neutral towards non Alliance factions. Lawful Evil towards Horde Factions.

Command Structure: Thorlin Thunderhammer- Supreme Leader // Welby Thermojet- second in command and commander of the air force. Typical top down command structure.

Base of Operations: Prior- Dun Morogh // Now- Fighting in the Arathi Highlands.

Characters Admitted: Engineers and Alliance characters. Magic users are welcome but are not allowed positions of command.

Current Members: Thorlin Thunderhammer (Vadoor) Dharren Ironarm (Sarevok345)

History: After the third war the nation of Stromgarde fell to ruin. The Alliance was unable to aid the failing nation due to war and other distractions in distant lands. Long time friend of the nation of Stromgarde, Thorlin Thunderhammer realized the state that the nation of Stromgarde was in and took it upon himself to use his immense wealth to create an army to retake the Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde. While The alliance and the Horde fought on distant battlefields and in Outland and Northrend, Thorlin and his school of engineers purchased old unwanted Alliance vehicles and retrofit them to make the vehicles more powerful and efficient than their Alliance counterparts.

Tabard
    The Thunderhammer tabard has a black center with yellow trimming and its crest is a Cog and Screw Driver with a tank behind it.

The retrofits include:
    Tank
    1. Tracks rather than wheels on a tank (Treads)
    2. A revolving Turret rather than an immovable cannon.
    3. Radio systems in all vehicles.
    4. Shielding technology from ulduar (Only on the heaviest tanks which are few.)
    5. Machine gunner ports.
    6. Some of the tanks have been retrofitted purposely for anti air only.
    Planes
    1. More aerodynamic design.(looks more like a WW2 fighter)
    2. Improved engine for higher speeds.
    3. Improved rockets.(larger explosions and faster travel speed)
    4. Machine guns are fired from the wings rather than a gunner in the cockpit.
    Bombers
    1. Armor plating.
    2. Multiple gunner ports.
    3. Larger Payloads.
    Artillery
    1. Improved aerodynamics of the shell to allow farther flight distances.
    2. Improved boring in the barrel to increase accuracy.
    3. More mobile design to allow faster deployment of the artillery.

The Thunderhammer Army is currently fighting in the campaign to retake the Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde.

Current Projects of the School of Engineering
    1. Heavy Mechanized War Golems (Mechs)
    2. An air Flag Ship
    3. Tracking Missiles
    4. Jet Engines

(WIP)
    Last edited by Vadoor; 2011-04-28 at 11:13 AM. Reason: reduced faction number and increased age

Bwhaha thats cool. I didn't think anyone else would be thinking about a Thunderhammer Dwarven Army. I was thinking that like a couple years ago. Except the General was Kregor Thunderhammer.
    Anyways onto topic.

Its awsome. Keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want you could always make a character to join the faction, you could make like a cousin or something. Its up to you.

Deleted
    well my character (once i gets cleared) sure would like this faction. Aslong as there is gold to gather and skulls to bash!
    though the lack of infantry is impossible! no army can survive without em!
    So I would deleted the no foot soldier part are your army is gonna die pretty fast if the rp is realistic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeklor View Post
    well my character (once i gets cleared) sure would like this faction. Aslong as there is gold to gather and skulls to bash!
    though the lack of infantry is impossible! no army can survive without em!
    So I would deleted the no foot soldier part are your army is gonna die pretty fast if the rp is realistic
    Well if you want to join the faction make a character and maybe you could lead the foot soldiers of the army

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind that one ruthless captain comming up if your ok that your infantry is lead by a dark iron