Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Twinks BGs are dead.

I currently have a lvl 19 sub specced rogue to rage with. He is pretty well twinked and 90.1% into level 19. I turned off exp gain.. and have been sitting in WG queue for 3-4 hours now. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Is this fucking normal? I did not waste 100+ gold and my time to make an OP twink and be able to fucking use it. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.
    [

lol you didn't do any research did you? Non xp bgs never pop
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolga
    Who cares EPICS ARE SOULBOUND and irl shit comes and goes!!!!!!

twinks been dead for ages... sad thing thou

I was not fucking aware.

/nerdrage
    [

It's been that way since 3.1 I believe... ever since they turned on BG xp gain and put a bunch of level restrictions on armor enchants... Once you turn off XP gain your BG ques will never pop... Unless, you do research before hand and create a twink on a battlegroup that has active twink brackets, or you could always transfer but that's way too costly imo, especially for a level 19 twink.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

/pat. I still keep my hopes up for BGs to be merged.

Deleted
    Just wait for cata to be released then you will see the rebirth of twinking

I for one can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by dikalup View Post
    Just wait for cata to be released then you will see the rebirth of twinking

I for one can't wait
    How do you figure?

twinking is not dead, depends on your battlegroup. in 10-19 bracket there was a agreement to play 10-19 bracket on RUIN battlegroup (US). many players migrated or started new players on servers that are on RUIN.

i know of 2 websites: twinkinfo.com and twinksource.com

they cover latest gear changes, etc issues affecting players who twink.

20-29's are on RECKONING BG, 30-39's are on NIGHTFALL BG, 40-49's RUIN BG

You only spent 100g? You didn't do a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    I currently have a lvl 19 sub specced rogue to rage with. He is pretty well twinked and 90.1% into level 19. I turned off exp gain.. and have been sitting in WG queue for 3-4 hours now. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Is this fucking normal? I did not waste 100+ gold and my time to make an OP twink and be able to fucking use it. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.
    El oh el, so you didn't do any reading and that's Blizzard's fault? Maybe they can refund that 100+ gold; I mean, it must have taken you ages to save it up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    You only spent 100g? You didn't do a very good job.
    He said 100+ gold. But the fact that he was unaware of the current state of twinking and the upcoming battlegroup changes means he didn't do much research. With that said there should be shorter queue times here pretty soon for twinks with XP off.

10+ Year Old Account
    What bad could come from killing the twinks?

And on that day a great cheer was issued from the masses.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post

lolwat

Twinking has been dead for a while now. There are certain BGs with guilds that make set premades for the games, but random Qs are completely different from a year ago.

Deleted
    I hope twinks will stay dead or then they'll have to put some special bg for 'em because I hated twink teams, they were impossible to kill and they were just farming honor so the match never ended. When I got my first 80 and some money I made a twink myself and then I had to listen whining.

Twinks BGs are dead
    ... and that is mate as they say, working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P useless twinks, R.I.P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    just becuase you have a crusader enchant doesnt make it a twink
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

F words lol.

Dont worry you still one shots everyone below lvl 80 with your freaking ambush go level up.
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?