Resto Shammy vs. Holy Pally (pve)

I currently have both, equally geared, and based on playstyle I'm thinking the shammy is more what is needed for cata-style pve. Thoughts or suggestions?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Both classes look good end game. Pallys will still most likely slightly better tank healers, with shamans looking like slightly better raid healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree with you. Based solely on my own observations, and even taking into account our fresh nerf bat bruises, Cataclysm will most likely end up being our time to shine.
    "Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell."

15+ Year Old Account
    I also have geared shammy and pally healers. My shammy (who is lower geared) can out heal the pally without even thinking. Chain heal spam is way stronger than anything I can put out on the pally. Holy pally's got the hardest cockblock nerf ever.

Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    I also have geared shammy and pally healers. My shammy (who is lower geared) can out heal the pally without even thinking. Chain heal spam is way stronger than anything I can put out on the pally. Holy pally's got the hardest cockblock nerf ever.
    It's a hard hit from that nerf bat but I wouldn't say full on cockblock. I'd inch more towards them trying to weed out those comfortable spamming holylight and thumbing their rears.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Dont think that there aint lazy shamans out there hehe

With "holy trinity" healing spells ( shaman is using word call instead of spell ) all healing classes got + their extras, utility, its l2p phase allover. And those of you who were using CH like for every ocassion.....WAKE UP for your own sake and get to know what, when and why each "call" is best utilised.
    Will be very usefull in Cata. At least while leveling and early raids. Wont speculate what Blizz will do later on.

Sam