Thread: Divine Plea

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Divine Plea

Please Blizzard - PLEASE either:
    Leave Divine Plea the way it was
    -or-
    Don't make it reduce healing by 50%
    I mean, druids have innervate, priests have fiend and shammies have mana tide.
    Now that we're bottom of the healing meters (yes, Meters do matter to us healers...it makes it fun to actually compete or try to) - No reason to gimp our heals by 50% while we're trying to get mana back (which btw, our mana efficiency is HORRID).
    All in all, I think Healadins need to be re-addressed, because we are hugely gimped.
    If this will change at lvl 85...we will see, but I honestly see a lot of the healadins re-rolling if we're not fixed.

Deleted
    I think the 50% reduction to heals is pretty bad too.

I Guess it will be going away by Cataclysm, it's pretty sub-par compared to others indeed.

Better just remove Holy paladin, I'm getting tired of them being really not aware of what is going on. Resto druid even after the nerf does two times more healing then me and their mana regen is great. Probably they will fix SOMETHING in cata, but why do we have to wait two months to actually feel NEEDED?

Not that I'm a healing expert, but they've changed the healing game a lot to where mana does matter again. From your arguments this seems to be the case. However, are you possibly still geared for when it wasn't? They have reduced regen, but have you geared in anyway to increase it back? They want spirit to mean something to a healer now.

15+ Year Old Account
    The issue is, our healing cooldown is very lackluster compared to what the other healers get, and ours has a penalty attached to it as well.

I for one think healing in the new way is awesome!
    and I'm still doing well on meter's and haven't had any mana issues yet so i rely don't get what all the fuz is about

Deleted
    really? why are these threads still around. blizzard is balancing classes best they can.

nvm im dumb
    Last edited by Bluepants; 2010-10-17 at 10:57 PM.

Is it just me or does no one take Glyph of divinity into consideration anymore? While yes it causes forbearance atm, people need to remember we no longer have imp LoH. Before 4.0 we didnt glyph divinity because glyph of beacon had the same mana conservation but reduced the needed gcd's, now beacon costs sub 300mana and the glyph only saves gcd's. We have innervate, but its on a very long cd.

Tandoor of Something Novel

man allways the same reply's i get from peopple with the iq of a appel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepants View Post
    If you are talking about LoH, didn't they just take forbearance off of it? Or did I misread the build notes I'm thinking about.
    Healer/Mana cooldown, i.e. Mana Stream, Innervate, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Op but if they were to remove the 50% heal decrease then they would increase the CD like druid innervate or something, Post on the Wow forums if you want a chance to be heard

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    The issue is, our healing cooldown is very lackluster compared to what the other healers get, and ours has a penalty attached to it as well.
    In the Halls of Blizzard Congress

President GC: We Are Nerfing all mortal strike effects to 25%

Holy Pallies: YOU LIE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    I agree with Op but if they were to remove the 50% heal decrease then they would increase the CD like druid innervate or something, Post on the Wow forums if you want a chance to be heard
    Because the druid's mana cooldown isn't the same amount of mana?

15% mana every 2 min (when glyph'd) vs 20% mana every 3 minutes.

Actually, DP restores LESS mana unless glyphed than Innervate, Innervate has a shorter duration, AND you can double up on Innervate's mana return.

Divine plea got the 50% healing reduction because of arenas if irc. Hopefully they change it back,
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    really? why are these threads still around. blizzard is balancing classes best they can.
    Yes, we should just stop making threads, discussing topics, and giving feedback.
    Did you even try to think before making your post?
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2010-10-18 at 02:54 AM.

Deleted
    thing is, all heal classes have spells that cast with an average of 2sec on 1k haste, but palas are the only class thats limited to direct heals. druids, shammys & priests have hots and mass heals, hots that can keep on healing a target for a while not forcing you to spam him repeatedly, like a pala has to. Palas only have direct heals that leave no hots (yes they leave a shield on the target due to their mastery which atm is pretty useless. Palas are forced to do more casts therefore spent much more mana, and if they wanna regen their mana they have to half their healing risking a wipe cause people still expect the palas to keep the tanks alive, while all healers can just regen their mana while keeping up their heals with no prob... i dont know what the logic is behind this seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But if they remove the downside than you'd press it every cooldown.. and they don't want healers to do it, it might as well be passive than.

And ooh yes, healers aren't supposed to have the same abilities.. :P
    Thats the point
    Every other healer has the same press when it comes off cooldown besides Holy Paladins.
    Too much double standards.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Deleted
    Well in this thread: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27292...problems-4-01/

Ghost Crawler has discussed Divine plea and from the sound of things the 50% penalty is going to stay well into cataclysm, because the druid can choose to use innervate on someone else (that is their "penalty") apparently.

Bah, total humbug. I have given up on this, i am going to see what is the situation with potions and mana injectors and probbaly keep a few with me in cataclysm.

It is apparent that in blizzard's over zealous approach to mana conservation they really hit the Paladin hard. And as for the comment on Light of Dawn:

Light of Dawn always heals yourself, so you should almost always be able to heal at least two folks at once.
    Right! And there we have it, like it or lump it attitude. Oh well i am going to "wait and see" what Saladen can do in cataclysm.

Holy palys are fine, evolve or die whining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    Holy palys are fine, evolve or die whining.
    Evolve? LOL

• Mastery wont stack
    • Healing lower than every other healer
    • Regen lower then every other healer
    • Healing mechanics clunky at best.
    • Weak tank healers
    • Weak Raid healers (even weaker without Radiance)

If you have nothing better to add then a one liner then please spare us.