Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    lol thx man, just a question with this vid though, wasnt where the barrens split a no fly zone (from TBs video) or did they change it?

(that TB video as quite a few months back though, so it may be just outdated)

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Im kinda dissapointed of the ingame place where deathwing was reforged.
    That isn't where he was being fixed in the cinematic, actually. He was repaired inside the Stonecore and burst through the top of the temple at the center of Deepholm.

EDIT: The place shown in the video is where Deathwing landed after he first entered Deepholm.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

It's been fixed.

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    That isn't where he was being fixed in the cinematic, actually. He was repaired inside the Stonecore and burst through the top of the temple at the center of Deepholm.

EDIT: The place shown in the video is where Deathwing landed after he first entered Deepholm.
    Where did you get this info? I'm curious how the temple, world pillar, etc would have even survived if that happened.

Now just say he didn't destroy stormwind because he had spies there and were good.

Where did you get this info? I'm curious how the temple, world pillar, etc would have even survived if that happened.
    There isn't any solid information, honestly. The area you showed in the video is called "Deathwing's Fall" and The Blood Trail leads to the Temple of Earth. It would only make sense that Deathwing fell to Deepholm and hit the area that is now Deathwing's Fall and left a trail of blood behind as he went to recover in the temple. This would also explain why the top of the temple looks shattered/broken.

Also in the center of the Stonecore behind the final boss there is a large area where you can see many discarded plates that could have been used to fix Deathwing.

EDIT: As for the World Pillar not being completely obliterated, the Stonecore is located above the area in the temple where the World Pillar was held. So Deathwing wouldn't have gone up through it as he was above it already.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Whoa, Jesse has an MMO account? I didn't know that :P
    Off to watch your video.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! Thank you!

Nice video there mate =D
    Ive been hungering to ask a question... Can you make metal screams?? like YEAAARRGGH :PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomaker View Post
    It's been fixed.

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 12:46 AM ----------

I think if you look at the video from Blizzcon last year they show the temple then show the roof blown off.

I think it makes sense that we "crawled" in a sense to the temple from falling. If he was repaired where he fell and wanted to fly up, he wouldn't go up where he did. He woulda just flown straight up. If that makes any sense.

Interesting. Thanks for the video!

needed more dwarfs being awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    needed more dwarfs being awesome.
    They were there, but like ninjas you have to look really hard...
    but by the time you do, you're already dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomaker View Post
    They were there, but like ninjas you have to look really hard...
    but by the time you do, you're already dead.
    Then i guess gnomes were out of the picture

I say this after reading the stonecore preview from blizzard who say this is where he made his ascend into azeroth.
    Now this made me look further into the stone core and yes i strongly think the cinimatic part where it is showing deathwing being armoured is in the stonecore.
    It all points to it aswell , not the place everyone thinks it is which is outside the temple of earth.

Firstly im talking about the place at the end of stone core with the huge broken ritual circle of earth and broken floating pillar and a giant hole leading into the skybox.

Next around the place there are many wodden scaffolding and broken ones around it too.

There are also many broken twilights hammer tools and battering hammers on the edges and on the sides

To almost confirm this there are spare parts of deathwings armour scattered around the dam place.

Now looking at the cinimatic.
    he is in a dark cave-stone core -Tick!
    He dosnt fly anywhere but up because there are walls everywhere else around him-stonecore-Tick!
    Stonecore is right under the temple of earth, what does deathwing break on his way up? -the temple of earth-Tick!

also if you quest and look around the place people like jesse cox and other have showen in videos that is actually deathwings fall
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing%27s_Fall

This is actually where deathwing fell to after his first defeat and when he fled to deapholm, as seen in the mini subzone the blood trail this is where deathwing made his wounded way to rest within stonecore. where did he rest?, right at the very end in the giant earth circle zone.

Yes as the pictures show, this was the very place seen in the cinematic not deathwings fall, also a much more epic setting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice video.

Any ETA on new Deepholm videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.