Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Halfus has 116 million.

Omnitron Defense system has 99 million.

Agaloth 67 million.

(this is rounded up to the nearest million).

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed 15-17k top dps. Is this because of the mandatory movement?

Lvl 80s are hitting that now :S

Deleted
    Omnitron Defense Systems boss looked like fun. Subscribed to you btw, hope you up more vids soon.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swedishfish View Post
    I noticed 15-17k top dps. Is this because of the mandatory movement?

Lvl 80s are hitting that now :S
    All of the stat values have far steeper requirements in order to meet things (1% hit, crit, haste, etc.) compared to other expansions. It makes perfect sense if you think about it.

also -30% damage not being in icc

DPS is around the same as it is at 80 due to the stat losses(and no 30% ICC buff) like someone said. I think this is how they meant it to be.

My stats in this video were around 30% crit raid buffed and 7% haste, agility values were pretty high as well as AP. Also 18% mastery.

My stats on retail is 70% crit raid buffed, and 29% haste, my AP and agility are less but that is not a huge difference. Also 22% mastery.
    Last edited by Dens; 2010-10-18 at 12:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmbane looks like a really, really, REALLY boring fight =(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Wyrmbane looks like a really, really, REALLY boring fight =(
    It's very boring, you can do it without killing the whelps or scion easily. I am sure Heroic mode will stop this trend and the achievement will make it a little more challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    It's very boring, you can do it without killing the whelps or scion easily. I am sure Heroic mode will stop this trend and the achievement will make it a little more challenging.
    Maybe on 10m you can, but we had to kill both in order to not hit enrage(which we did at the end) and our DPS was pretty good i'd say.

Funny how Paragon's bad 4 people up at the end vid gets put up on the front page AND Forlorn Legacy's vid = only 4 people in Forlorn Legacy in that raid and the rest was Phoenix.

More vids will be up later tonight of the new bosses, subscribe to my channel.

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 04:37 AM ----------

Throne of Four Winds or whatever will be up tonight, as well as the Bastion of Twilight boss maybe.