Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    also about elune

there was a website that said she could be E'lune the naruu. she acts like a naruu. rather than actually fight she sings a song that calms ppl. also she can put sheilds on ppl. naruus seem to have simular abilities

plus elune seems to give ppl light powers. moon light but light no less. also yersa reeaaallly dosnt give priestly powers to anyone.
    That is a equally accptable hypothesis, I believe narru are even the holy lights source of power, which is in turn most priests source of power

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    You big-nosed bastard...
    (If you do see it ever, avoid the prequels like the plague)
    Anyway, basically the game is 3 factions. The Empire, trying to secure order upon the galaxy, the Rebels, trying to undo their rule, and the neutral faction of pirates and crime lords that are simply trying to keep hold on their own planets free of both factions.
    How dare you! Granted, the first one was shit, and the second was was average at best...

But still, RotS was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    That is a equally accptable hypothesis, I believe narru are even the holy lights source of power, which is in turn most priests source of power
    plus they fight the legion and dosnt afraid of anyone. also they seem to have more power than anything else on azeroth and out land.

the icecrown quest where we use them to save some guy. also i dont think they are the source. they refer to the light as somthing seperate unless they now speak in 3ed person. cause really the emerald dreams powers, alexstrazas and i think somthing else? i dont remember but the naruu were the only ones able to help

15+ Year Old Account
    plus they fight the legion and dosnt afraid of anyone. also they seem to have more power than anything else on azeroth and out land.

the icecrown quest where we use them to save some guy. also i dont think they are the source. they refer to the light as somthing seperate unless they now speak in 3ed person. cause really the emerald dreams powers, alexstrazas and i think somthing else? i dont remember but the naruu were the only ones able to help
    They say the light takes care of it's champions as he floats off into the sky, which kinda implies that the narru are the light

10+ Year Old Account
    They say the light takes care of it's champions as he floats off into the sky, which kinda implies that the narru are the light
    so they are speaking in 3ed person now?

The wow website also says that eredar corrupted sargeras, and that algalon is the final boss of voa. The generall consensus is you don't take such old lore, which is most of has been retconned, as fact anymore. That's the thing with this storyline; it moves on and is unfinished. Naturally there will be retcons.

I would also like to point out that I'm not looking for a fight here, I'm here to speculate and share my view
    I'm not trying to fight, I am telling you outright that your 'view' is wrong. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Ysera and elune are two seperate people. In no way shape or form are they currently or have ever been the same. To think otherwise is wrong. I suppose you have the right to continue to think otherwise when told you are wrong, but you shouldn't go around saying it like fact or even mentioning it when you are told you are wrong. Its why people in general get the lore wrong constantly, because people on wow sites make wrong statements that they read from someone else making a wrong statement.

also about elune

there was a website that said she could be E'lune the naruu. she acts like a naruu. rather than actually fight she sings a song that calms ppl. also she can put sheilds on ppl. naruus seem to have simular abilities

plus elune seems to give ppl light powers. moon light but light no less. also yersa reeaaallly dosnt give priestly powers to anyone.
    That was a speculation article written by wow.com which is wrong. If the people who wrote it actually knew anything about lore then they wouldn't have wrote it in the first place. Blizzard themselves the creators of the lore have said elune is a god. They have also said the narru are not gods. So elune cannot be a narru if she is a god and all the narru are not.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really do not believe in 'true gods' what is true to you?I believe she is either a titan or a old god.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Read this in a calm, kind voice

Andrac, check my signature. Obviously I have had this problem before and seriosuly, I don't give a damn if I'm supplying wrong information, iv done it hundreds of times, i'm known to do it, and I have never once said "this is the way it is, you have to believe it or you are wrong", however, you have. All in all, I'd say chill out, relax and let people say what they want. Trying to censor me in such a way isn't going to get you anywhere.
    Yeah this debate is getting a bit out of hand, imma have to go now.Congrats on 6k post dark.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    I'm not trying to fight, I am telling you outright that your 'view' is wrong. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Ysera and elune are two seperate people. In no way shape or form are they currently or have ever been the same. To think otherwise is wrong. I suppose you have the right to continue to think otherwise when told you are wrong, but you shouldn't go around saying it like fact or even mentioning it when you are told you are wrong. Its why people in general get the lore wrong constantly, because people on wow sites make wrong statements that they read from someone else making a wrong statement.

That was a speculation article written by wow.com which is wrong. If the people who wrote it actually knew anything about lore then they wouldn't have wrote it in the first place. Blizzard themselves the creators of the lore have said elune is a god. They have also said the narru are not gods. So elune cannot be a narru if she is a god and all the narru are not.
    yea i know hence why i quoted a seperate website. i forgot which one it was. i liked its argument. blizz says no so its a no go.

Saw someone make a post about Sargeras never arriving to azeroth - he hasn't, but he's been in northrend at least (battled aegwyn there)... anyway, Sargeras and the old gods do not work for eachother, in fact the old gods fear him because they know he is capable of destroying them.

just wondering where all this old god info comes from from what I've read its never said that a old god killed a Pantheon member maybe some lesser titans sure but not one of the five. also the dead body in ashnvale pretty clearly indicates that old gods can be killed. why you old god fan boys love these giant parasites is beyond me.