Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Glenn dies in the comic, and I saw the interview with the show's creator talking up about how they dont have to follow the comic. But I think they are still going to kill him, and just put that out there to try and still shock people.
    Go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they were being attacked. and the kid had a gun.

i agree with what carol did but even i can see that what carl did was way more right then what carol did.

very sad to see carol go, but she didnt die, and with everything leading up to the govenor attacking the prison with a big tank im sure she will somehow rejoin the group after they flee the prison, i could even see her secretly watching them incase they need her and when they get attacked being their getaway car

- - - Updated - - -

theres no way they would write off carol before she bangs daryl. its inevitable
    Go fuck yourself too. I could have sworn the very first fucking post in this thread said not to talk about fucking comic spoilers you piece of shit.

infracted.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-11-06 at 11:49 AM.

It's not just the Carol taking the Infected into her owns hands and IMO Rick was fine. It was also sending the other 2 new people, don't remember their names. Shoulder Gimp and Leg Gimp. Out and about, and getting them killed. Rick was against it, told them to stay. Carol override and made a different call. Got 2 people needless killed. Showing to Rick that she is willing to take risks with people lives. He doesn't do that.

It's the combination of HER taking things into her own hands WITHOUT consulting and getting people killed, needlessly(maybe). She was a leader in her own right. She needed to leave the Hive. Too many Chiefs, too many Chiefs, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    Carol basically killed 2 guys cause they were sick and she thought they were gonna turn. THOUGHT. It wasn't certain, yet she wanted to contain the virus, buuut she killed em in cold blod. Or well, not killed. Murdered is a better word for it.
    They were no threat to anyone in their cells (Except for the airborne virus) but she keeled em!
    They were going to turn, the doc had already told them that this disease could kill within a day. It had already happened to one person. There was no way at that point that they were going to be able to treat them. They were dead already. The three questions have a purpose and they don't just exclude people because they've killed another human. They do it if they kill with no reason. Carol had a very good reason. Again she probably should have discussed it with the counsel but what she did was the right thing to do. Rick should have discussed kicking Carol out with the counsel too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    It's not just the Carol taking the Infected into her owns hands and IMO Rick was fine. It was also sending the other 2 new people, don't remember their names. Shoulder Gimp and Leg Gimp. Out and about, and getting them killed. Rick was against it, told them to stay. Carol override and made a different call. Got 2 people needless killed. Showing to Rick that she is willing to take risks with people lives. He doesn't do that.

It's the combination of HER taking things into her own hands WITHOUT consulting and getting people killed, needlessly(maybe). She was a leader in her own right. She needed to leave the Hive. Too many Chiefs, too many Chiefs, man.
    They were eager to go. They wanted to help. Hell they might have gone off to help on their own if they had told them to stay. You can't blame Carol for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The three people you mentioned were completely out of self defense.
    Actually if I recall he said he knew what Shane was doing and wanted to keep the ruse going because he wanted the opportunity to kill Shane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Go fuck yourself too. I could have sworn the very first fucking post in this thread said not to talk about fucking comic spoilers you piece of shit.

infracted.
    Yeah, but who is reading the very first page of this thread anymore? If a thread says spoilers to me that means spoilers and I would assume any and all spoilers are fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post

TL;DR - If she goes behind the group leaders back, she can't be trusted. Remember his 3 questions he asks to strangers. She a mad murdered now. Carol the ripper.
    Yeah, but that is exactly what Rick just did. He knows that it is not his decision to judge Carol that is a just for the group as a whole. At its very essence what Rick did as relates to a violation of group norms that allow the overall group to maintain order and trust, was just a bad as what Carol did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

infracted.
    im not talking about comic book spoilers.

i thought it was common knowledge by now that theres going to be a big tank in the midseason finale?

theyve talked about it all the time in the behind the scenes stuff and in interviews. and i mean, who else would attack the prison with a giant tank?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    im not talking about comic book spoilers.

i thought it was common knowledge by now that theres going to be a big tank in the midseason finale?

theyve talked about it all the time in the behind the scenes stuff and in interviews. and i mean, who else would attack the prison with a giant tank?
    I didn't know that, but its only conjecture as far as im concerned, I've not seen any proof. Don't go fuck yourself, that guy was just angry.

I was supportive of Carol originally. She did what she thought was best for the group. But, like Rick, after I had some time to digest what her thought process must have been it just didn't seem right anymore. Killing off group members because they are creating a risk just isn't kosher... I couldn't imagine Hershel just shooting everyone in the sick ward (that's essentially the same logic as Carol's), he's actually trying to help them instead which is what a group should do.

If your group has weak members then you strengthen them, you don't get rid of them. Look at how far Glenn has come. If your group has unstable or murderous members, you DO get rid of them, which is what happened to Shane & Carol. These have been recurring themes through the whole series. Season 2 showed Rick's inner turmoil with coming to grips that Shane was slowly losing it and creating a serious danger to the group. There was several episodes in season 3 that also covered this issue because Merle was in the group and he did not belong there; the only reason they kept him is because they needed him in the war & they thought Daryl could handle him short-term. I think Rick has learned enough that judgement calls about people can be made much faster now.

I can't wait to see how the Council (and especially Daryl) react to Carol's banishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    They were going to turn, the doc had already told them that this disease could kill within a day. It had already happened to one person. There was no way at that point that they were going to be able to treat them. They were dead already. The three questions have a purpose and they don't just exclude people because they've killed another human. They do it if they kill with no reason. Carol had a very good reason. Again she probably should have discussed it with the counsel but what she did was the right thing to do. Rick should have discussed kicking Carol out with the counsel too.

- - - Updated - - -

They were eager to go. They wanted to help. Hell they might have gone off to help on their own if they had told them to stay. You can't blame Carol for that.
    Them leaving when told to stay, then that is on THEM. Sending them out, getting them killed was on Carol. You CAN blame someone for making decisions. Sure they took risks, but I'm with Rick; unnecessarily. Carol poor assessment of the situation lead to two people to death. She needlessly killed 2 previously over something she had no control over and wasn't certain of the outcome. The latter caused a fraction and fear in the group, as well. What makes it worse for Rick, is the no remorse of leading people to die and killing people. She has turned Alpha this season. Time to send the Queen on her own.

You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink. Though, you can lead a horse to tainted/poisoned water, and that is on you if it drinks. This is on Carol, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rick will probably not tell the truth about Carol to the others, because Ty would go on a rampage to get revenge.

i somehow see Daryl going after her.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet carol will be back at the prison before rick gets back.
    Hi

yeah daryl will most likely go after carol, he cant leave his future wife behind
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

now you are just jumping out of control.

carol wasnt going to burn down the whole sick ward. theres a difference between killing two people and killing a whole cell block of people, those two were the only ones known to be sick she thought she was containing the threat.

not to mention theres no way she would ever be able to do it without people finding out.

she isnt cold and lifeless. she was doing what she thought was right, and had the sickness not spread nobody here would be saying otherwise.
    I think that's Rick's biggest issue with what Carol did, killing those people did not keep it from spreading, so in the end Carol killing them was pointless. If it did work I'm sure Rick would of been more willing to work something out and keep her around. I also believe that while Rick doesn't fully trust Carol anymore he also doesn't want to see her potentially be hurt or killed by Tyreese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I think that's Rick's biggest issue with what Carol did, killing those people did not keep it from spreading, so in the end Carol killing them was pointless. If it did work I'm sure Rick would of been more willing to work something out and keep her around. I also believe that while Rick doesn't fully trust Carol anymore he also doesn't want to see her potentially be hurt or killed by Tyreese.
    Meh, they would have been dead before the medicine got there anyways.

Also, dat ending of tonights episode.

Half of the governors face, cut it early to listen to Chris Annoyingwick yelling at me through my TV. Anyways, hopefully we can finally move on from the swine flu and get to some serious shit. They wasted like 5 episodes only to have a bunch of minor characters, who don't even have names, die. How fucking lame is that? They could have summed up this entire thing in 1 episode. My money is on this show getting canceled after season 5 if they keep going so damn slow.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-11-11 at 03:45 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theme of this episode: Hershel is a fucking badass.

Great episode. I think the flu epidemic was a good introductory plot for this season. It allowed us to really experience how each of the key players handles stress & making judgments. Now we get the Governor's return which will ideally kick off this main season arc. Having an intro plot like this is WAY better than how they presented Series 3: Plot development, long ass boring exposition, Anticlimactic finish. Season 4 is already better: Introductory Prologue, hopefully going into the Plot development & then a Climax. I'm glad we'll hopefully get to skip the long boring middle episodes this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decent episode, good ending. Actually looking forward to seeing what happens next episode, hopefully it's better than the shite we've had so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Herschel has a death wish or he's certifiably insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Either Herschel has a death wish or he's certifiably insane.
    What do you mean, wrestling with a zombie in a suspended net to get an airbag out of his mouth is totally sane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a really good episode for sure, and teed up nicely for next week.

I was surprised how unprepared they were for walkers...Why did hershal need to be told to lock the doors at that point? They'd already lost two people by then so you'd think he would have just shut them immediately.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.