Quote Originally Posted by Zif View Post
    Also tired of the Sophia thing being dragged on.

The thing that annoys me the most though is how fast the zombie's move depending on the situation. When they were being chased in the school the zombie's were practically running after them in the hall. Other times you can escape them by walking slightly fast. Just a pet peeve I guess because movies and tv have used this to create suspense since forever.

They'll move slow if nothing to bite/eat is around. If something warm for them is about... Makes sense for them to speed up, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Yeah. At first I didn't mind them trying to find Sophia and such, but at this point I really want to know she is either dead or alive because I am tired of how long this is dragging on.
    One episode of her being gone would've been enough. Now that they've spent several on the search, they darn well better find her or It'll feel like such a waste.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

People using the excuse that the comics were also slow fail to realize that the comics had much better character development and more defined. The action sequnces were MUCH better and they were very satisfying.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/11/07/wa...ng-too-slowly/

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    People using the excuse that the comics were also slow fail to realize that the comics had much better character development and more defined. The action sequnces were MUCH better and they were very satisfying.

Yeah. I mean.. they're still trying to stick with the comic story which is why I'm wondering why they're taking so long to do anything.. I mean, I know they need to stretch it out because of the budget.. But it's no excuse to drag out what seems to only be the non-comic based parts. And I mean.. the walking dead is a long comic series.. it's not like they don't have ample material to work off.

People using the excuse that the comics were also slow fail to realize that the comics had much better character development and more defined. The action sequences were MUCH better and they were very satisfying.

Thing is, I'll keep watching the show regardless of how slow it is. I just hope that it won't be cancelled before they've been able to actually do anything.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Thing is, I'll keep watching the show regardless of how slow it is. I just hope that it won't be cancelled before they've been able to actually do anything.
    A truckton of people seem to enjoy it loads so I doubt it'll be cancelled anytime soon, to be honest. I'll keep watching it too, I don't mind slow at all, regardless of it being a "zombie" show - the only thing that's been bothering me slightly is them looking for the little girl but then again, it's not been such a *big* part of the latest episodes anyway so I don't mind if it drags on for a little as a bit of a "side story".

Well with the whole Cherokee Rose thing, maybe the mother (forgot her name :-/) will just give up searching for her and they will just happen to find the girl sometime later on. Doubt it will happen, but it would be nice.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Valefaran
    "When you're a Mage you're a Mage all the way from your first Pyroblast 'till WoW's last dying day"

What happened to the black dude and his son that Rick encountered in the first season. Weren't they supposed to meet up again at some point? Also, is Merle still alive? What the heck has he been up to? If there's something I've missed, could someone point it out to me?

I think tonight we see Merle again. There was a little clip of him at the end of last weeks episode. So be nice to see what he has been up too for the last what 2 weeks in tv time? Since he cut his hand off.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Very good episode tonight. Nice to watch the tension build up so fast inbetween the two groups. I also want to raise the point Darrel should be infected, since after he was shot that necklace was pretty nicely set in his mouth. Any one have any idea on what the barn of zombies purpose is? Pacifistic way of dealing with it?

Now I must watch Hell on Wheels to see the bonus stuff for the next episode.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Very good episode tonight. Nice to watch the tension build up so fast inbetween the two groups. I also want to raise the point Darrel should be infected, since after he was shot that necklace was pretty nicely set in his mouth. Any one have any idea on what the barn of zombies purpose is? Pacifistic way of dealing with it?
    Maybe, probably hoping they'll change back or starve and die out. I'm over this sophia thing, I lost interest after the first episode of looking for her. I'm finding it really difficult to root for any of the characters though. The only ones I like are Daryl and Shane, and I keep thinking the show is forcibly discouraging that, when they're the only characters I even enjoy watching.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest

Yeah Searching for the girl and Daryl finding the doll im going to guess they do another episode looking for her and at the end they might find her alive or dead, as for the barn scene the old man has been geting more and more pissed with them i wonder if he would open the barn to get them out of there and end up dying him self, he seems like a prick now this episode. just my 2 cents tho hard to tell what they will do from the comic

I would have been soooooo PO'd if Daryl was killed off, but thank the Lord he lived. I am liking the old dude less and less, he is just turning into a complete a-hole. Can't wait for next week at all already.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Valefaran
    "When you're a Mage you're a Mage all the way from your first Pyroblast 'till WoW's last dying day"

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I would have been soooooo PO'd if Daryl was killed off, but thank the Lord he lived. I am liking the old dude less and less, he is just turning into a complete a-hole. Can't wait for next week at all already.
    ya, daryl is the best character imo.

im curious to know why they had the zombies in the barn and not just killed them off.

Hooray for more filler episodes! At least there were scenes of Daryl being a bad ass to provide some entertainment. Anyone else disappointed that Maryl isn't actually back? I was hoping he'd bring some excitement.

Basically all we got from this episode was seeing Shane and Rick's conflict escalating just a little. Oh, and walkers in the barn but who didn't see that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
    Oh, and walkers in the barn but who didn't see that coming?
    Didn't read that far into the comics, but I knew it was coming since the old guy turned them away from the barn episodes ago...

Wish they'd actually go somewhere... even 'I' am getting sick of this dragging on forever... and I have the feeling that even if they are building up to a big moment, the moment will be overwhelmed by the mundane waiting for something to happen.

Heck, reminds me of Catacylsm almost.

They're wasting so much potential with these characters. Not only are some of these characters amazing in the comics, but the actors playing them on the TV show are damn good. That's what I'm hating about this show, there are so many characters that are just being wasted.

Glen was badass in season 1, now he's get no useful screen time ('minute man' Glen at best. "was I any good" <---seriously?).
    Carl...HOLY SHIT, is there ANY relation to TV Carl vs comic books Carl? Hell no.
    Andrea, useless, need I say more?
    Carol, useless.

Last episode was the best but by no means on par with some of the season 1 episodes.

This season reminds me a lot of Dragon Ball Z. There's usually a few minutes of excitement per episode, but it's mostly just wasted time.

They're wasting so much potential with these characters.
    yeah, I guess thats what's been bothering me... not so much that they're staying in one place... but the majority of the characters are just whining and crying and doing nothing...

if they dont get involved in the story, why even give them screentime ?