10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i thought for a second when i saw the biker looking guy that maybe they were a part of the saviors but then i remembered gareths mom talking about how they killed them all when they took it back.

probably just no names
    The guy that locked them in there was the one that Rick and the group heard in that locked crate that Glen said they should open. I didn't notice the resplendence but they said it on the Talking Dead.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Very good episode but i still need to find out what happened to Beth
    If you don't care about spoilers watch this trailer.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post29935943

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Very good episode but i still need to find out what happened to Beth
    They had her stuff. She's in the burgers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love Carol. She was my favorite character right from her introduction into the series.

I feel like she has the biggest character development so far, in all honesty.

And it was an absolutely fantastic episode. Can't wait for the next.

And Carol must never die! Or I will cry, for a week.

Deleted
    Loved the episode, especially Carol's development. Kind of sad that we are leaving Terminus already. Only real gripe was Tyreese's naivete, sure it created tension and showed in the end that he had to overcome his struggle to kill, but it's just your typical Zombie movie stupidity which we don't need in a fifth season. Especially after Rick's new no mercy mentality.

I also thought it was strange that the door was open after Tyreese closed it (just a small production mistake) but I think he didn't want anyone to enter because the guy's head is probably all over the place.

Nice catch with the tattoo guy in the flashback.

They left all that stuff behind in Terminus :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Carol is such a noob, she had access to the entire loot table and all she took was a trinket and a weapon :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    They had her stuff. She's in the burgers.

What makes you say that?

We don't know what happened yet. Terminus didn't take her, it seems silly. We have to wait and find out.

Edit: To poster above. She took Daryl's crossbow and Rick's watch, the one Rick gave to the guy during the episode Rick sent Carol away. The same guy who got his throat slit at the start of the episode.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2014-10-13 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    What makes you say that?

We don't know what happened yet. Terminus didn't take her, it seems silly. We have to wait and find out.
    It's a joke. (And people who watched the trailer already know what happened to Beth)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't watched the episode yet, but since this is the spoiler thread... Do any main characters die in this episode or is it just filler people who get killed?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So I haven't watched the episode yet, but since this is the spoiler thread... Do any main characters die in this episode or is it just filler people who get killed?
    No major characters die

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's what I thought...oh well, it still sounds exciting so I look forward to watching it tonight.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    (And people who watched the trailer already know what happened to Beth)
    Damn. 10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    It's a joke. (And people who watched the trailer already know what happened to Beth)
    Can you toss me a link? I stopped watching trailers because most of the time I couldn't watch them. Stupid blocked in your country bs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was BADASS. Not as good as Toofargone, but still an insane episode and definitely what TWD needs, can't wait for next week and it's been ages since I've thought that about TWD. Please say the whole season is this good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Can you toss me a link? I stopped watching trailers because most of the time I couldn't watch them. Stupid blocked in your country bs.

Watch at own risk. There are many many spoilers in that trailer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I fucking love Carol. She was my favorite character right from her introduction into the series.

I feel like she has the biggest character development so far, in all honesty.

And it was an absolutely fantastic episode. Can't wait for the next.

And Carol must never die! Or I will cry, for a week.
    I'm not fully swayed to say she's my favorite character but she she made a massive jump into the top 3 last season and if this continues with her, she'll be there for good.. My only worry is they have given her so much development she may actually die.
    Previously characters who get a decent portion of an episode of two of heavy development haven't done well.. Andrea and Hershal spring to mind and even the Governor (although we had an idea how his story would finish anyway). I think they're going to move towards killing people off after a bigger build up to not let the single/couple big development episodes almost spell it out for us about who will die next - Carol would be the biggest character loss given on the upward trend she's been on (imo) with her development and I worry it's almost viable to see it happen and the whole Daryl aspect thrown into the mix with her might make it that bit more tragic.
    *Edit* I know Rick or Daryl may be a bigger loss overall due to how popular they are, they've been popular for so long though that it wouldn't be quite the same for me although it certainly would be a big loss for either of them to go.. I don't see it this year though.

Idk, after watching Melissa McBride get all emotional at NY Comic Con when talking about how great it is to work on TWD, It's made me worry just a little bit more that it may happen.

That was quite good, kinda unexpected that all of Terminus would die in the very first episode. Still the current cast is way too huge, especially noticeable when you see them all lining up walking on the railroad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    That was quite good, kinda unexpected that all of Terminus would die in the very first episode. Still the current cast is way too huge, especially noticeable when you see them all lining up walking on the railroad.

It's not over yet. Gareth is still out there.

Also I am pretty sure the cast will get thinned down a bit, like you said, way too many people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I was so happy they didn't drag out the whole cannibal thing, such a strong first episode.