I'm hoping that they don't just pull another Woodbury and kill off everyone in Alexandria. It's good to see a few normal people largely untouched by the outside world so hopefully they'll stick around for a while. I can relate to them a lot more than much of Rick's group at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So that people know not to come in here if they aren't current on the episodes because they will be openly discussed...as opposed to review sites that try to keep absolutely clear of spoilers while commenting on general things the episode did.
    But that's the way that regular threads work. You shouldn't read any thread on here if you're not caught up on episodes and don't want to be spoiled, marked as spoiler or not. If I read the Arrow thread before Thursday when I can watch it (Since I don't have cable) I know I'm going to be spoiled because I'm not caught up, the thread doesn't need to be marked as a Spoiler thread. Spoiler threads are, and should be something different. Take the Game of Thrones threads, in the non spoiler one they discuss everything up to the current episode. In the Spoiler thread they discuss up to the current episode and beyond.

I think pretty much anything is fair game after the episode has already aired, but I do appreciate spoiler tags on stuff about upcoming episodes.

I always like to hold off on reading Bill Nye's spoiler stuff until after it's aired, then go back and see how right he was (pretty much always spot on though).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    But that's the way that regular threads work
    Each thread has it's own rules, but if you compare it to the most credible sources which are news articles on said shows which I specifically mentioned, you will find the 'standard'. Technically when something is labeled 'spoilers' it ruins an episode that just aired which you may have not seen. It's not an anything goes, full disclosure article without warning. This operates the same.

Additionally, the problem was that someone quoted something in spoiler tags without keeping it tagged. That's just rude.
    BAD WOLF

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I think pretty much anything is fair game after the episode has already aired, but I do appreciate spoiler tags on stuff about upcoming episodes.

I always like to hold off on reading Bill Nye's spoiler stuff until after it's aired, then go back and see how right he was (pretty much always spot on though).
    I agree. Anything after the episode airs is definitely fair game. But comics and inside info about upcoming episodes (ala Bill Nye - who has insanely awesome insider information) should be spoiler tagged.

Kalimbror and Faltemer have also said it well, if I may be so bold in saying that (see, I don't always disagree with you guys).

How does Bill Nye know this spoiler stuff anyways?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    He mentioned awhile back in this thread that he has access to some on-site filming information. Also, he finds information on various "insider" sites. He's been terrific about marking them as spoilers, and frighteningly accurate. Which is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    After doing a lot of digging, it turns out his real name is Andrew Lincoln.... But seriously, it doesn't matter. He clearly has an inside link and he's sharing it with us. The source doesn't make that any different, but only sets up people for trouble you know?
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Bill Nye is correct because he copy pastes the information from another site

I usually didn't care too much about spoilers. I remember back when I started LOST, it was in the first half of season 6, and IMDB had their little section of reviews. The photo they used showed Sayid and Jack, so I was like... welp, I guess Jack and Sayid last to season 6!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I usually didn't care too much about spoilers. I remember back when I started LOST, it was in the first half of season 6, and IMDB had their little section of reviews. The photo they used showed Sayid and Jack, so I was like... welp, I guess Jack and Sayid last to season 6!
    I have had a few series partially ruined for me because I started so late and so many ads for current episodes were playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I have had a few series partially ruined for me because I started so late and so many ads for current episodes were playing.
    I started watching Game of Thrones because "if I ever start watching I might just start now to get rid of spoilers"
    Last edited by Feali; 2015-03-14 at 03:24 AM.

Spoilers make things more enjoyable and you better understand what led up to that point, etc.

There's research done on it out there on the internet.

Summary for this weeks episode:

Father Gabriel enters what appears to be a makeshift prayer room. He stands at an altar and looks down at a Bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him by a member of the community. There is a note saying it’s a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the Bible.

Noah meets with Deanna's husband over breakfast to talk about becoming an architect. He says he is in it for the long haul.

Abraham washes his face while Rosita is asleep in a bed, her reflection showing in the sink mirror.

Eugene is checking out a broken part from the community's solar farm.

Aiden kisses his mom on the cheek while getting ready for a supply run. Glenn, Aiden, Nicholas, Eugene, Noah and Tara (GANENT? Not exactly GREATM, but it will work) leave in a beat up old van, banging out drum & bass music.

Jessie is in her yard picking up pieces from a broken sculpture. Officer Rick notices, asks her if she has any enemies and says he will ask around to find out who did it.

GANENT heads into a dark warehouse where Eugene seeks out the part he needs. Lots of walkers are locked behind a fence inside.

Aiden, ever the douchebag, shoots an armed walker multiple times, finally shooting a grenade on the walker’s body by mistake. After the smoke clears, we see Tara has been knocked unconscious and is bleeding from her head. Eugene almost gets eaten because of his lack of ability to shoot his gun.

Carol finds Sam in her house snooping around for cookies. (Does this kid ever eat a vegetable?) She tells him she will make some if he steals some chocolate for her.

Back at the warehouse, everyone but Aiden is stuck in a small room. Tara is bleeding out. They clear the walkers so they can rescue Aiden who is now impaled by two steel poles.

Meanwhile, back at the ASZ, Abraham leads a construction team working outside the community. They are building a wall. A herd of walkers approaches which results in a gun fight. Abraham saves a girl with black emo hair (Francine?), tosses out a 'mother dick' for good measure, and we can see he is definitely happy to be fighting walkers once again.

Pete the Drunk pays a visit to Rick. He tells Rick that the Alexandrians have lost things too and that Rick’s group needs to understand that. He also offers to play doctor to Rick’s kids. He tells Rick they 'have to be friends' and slaps him on the shoulder.

GANENT isn’t faring so well. Eugene tells an unconscious Tara the group should have listened to him and that he takes no responsibility for what has happened. He carries Tara out of the warehouse, shooting walkers on the way... kind of.

Glenn, Noah and Nicholas try to free Aiden from the kabob. Nicholas runs away. We’ll call him Douchebag #2. Glenn and Noah must finally give up and Aiden gets ripped to shreds. (Kabob AND strip steak!)

After the walker fight, Sgt. Abe commands the team of builders to stay and finish the job they started.

With Aiden dead and Eugene & Tara elsewhere, Noah, Nicholas and Glenn fight their way through an office.

A member of the community tells Deanna that Abraham should lead the construction team.

Carol is baking cookies again. After talking to Sam, she develops a suspicion that Pete is abusing him. She finds out Sam broke the owl statue.

Glenn, Nicholas and Noah are still fighting for their lives. They find themselves trapped in the partitions of a revolving door. They are trying to hold back the wave of walkers. Eugene pulls up in the van, music blasting. Glenn tries breaking the window, but Douchebag #2 panics and pushes the door to get out which results in Noah being exposed to the walkers. Glenn watches through the glass in horror as Noah’s face is ripped apart.

Nicholas runs to the van and yells at Eugene to go! Eugene is like wtf, where are the others, and pulls his gun on Nicholas. They have a little scuffle, then Glenn tackles Nicholas, knocking him out.

Gabriel tells Deanna that Rick’s group has done unspeakable things and that they are all pretty much Satan’s minions.(Just like the comic)

Carol tells Rick that she believes Pete is hitting Sam.

Abraham is praising his workers.

Maggie is listening to the entire conversation between Deanna and Gabriel.

Carol tells Rick that he must kill Pete.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Spoilers make things more enjoyable and you better understand what led up to that point, etc.

There's research done on it out there on the internet.

Summary for this weeks episode:

Father Gabriel enters what appears to be a makeshift prayer room. He stands at an altar and looks down at a Bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him by a member of the community. There is a note saying it’s a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the Bible.

Noah meets with Deanna's husband over breakfast to talk about becoming an architect. He says he is in it for the long haul.

Abraham washes his face while Rosita is asleep in a bed, her reflection showing in the sink mirror.

Eugene is checking out a broken part from the community's solar farm.

Aiden kisses his mom on the cheek while getting ready for a supply run. Glenn, Aiden, Nicholas, Eugene, Noah and Tara (GANENT? Not exactly GREATM, but it will work) leave in a beat up old van, banging out drum & bass music.

Jessie is in her yard picking up pieces from a broken sculpture. Officer Rick notices, asks her if she has any enemies and says he will ask around to find out who did it.

GANENT heads into a dark warehouse where Eugene seeks out the part he needs. Lots of walkers are locked behind a fence inside.

Aiden, ever the douchebag, shoots an armed walker multiple times, finally shooting a grenade on the walker’s body by mistake. After the smoke clears, we see Tara has been knocked unconscious and is bleeding from her head. Eugene almost gets eaten because of his lack of ability to shoot his gun.

Carol finds Sam in her house snooping around for cookies. (Does this kid ever eat a vegetable?) She tells him she will make some if he steals some chocolate for her.

Back at the warehouse, everyone but Aiden is stuck in a small room. Tara is bleeding out. They clear the walkers so they can rescue Aiden who is now impaled by two steel poles.

Meanwhile, back at the ASZ, Abraham leads a construction team working outside the community. They are building a wall. A herd of walkers approaches which results in a gun fight. Abraham saves a girl with black emo hair (Francine?), tosses out a 'mother dick' for good measure, and we can see he is definitely happy to be fighting walkers once again.

Pete the Drunk pays a visit to Rick. He tells Rick that the Alexandrians have lost things too and that Rick’s group needs to understand that. He also offers to play doctor to Rick’s kids. He tells Rick they 'have to be friends' and slaps him on the shoulder.

GANENT isn’t faring so well. Eugene tells an unconscious Tara the group should have listened to him and that he takes no responsibility for what has happened. He carries Tara out of the warehouse, shooting walkers on the way... kind of.

Glenn, Noah and Nicholas try to free Aiden from the kabob. Nicholas runs away. We’ll call him Douchebag #2. Glenn and Noah must finally give up and Aiden gets ripped to shreds. (Kabob AND strip steak!)

After the walker fight, Sgt. Abe commands the team of builders to stay and finish the job they started.

With Aiden dead and Eugene & Tara elsewhere, Noah, Nicholas and Glenn fight their way through an office.

A member of the community tells Deanna that Abraham should lead the construction team.

Carol is baking cookies again. After talking to Sam, she develops a suspicion that Pete is abusing him. She finds out Sam broke the owl statue.

Glenn, Nicholas and Noah are still fighting for their lives. They find themselves trapped in the partitions of a revolving door. They are trying to hold back the wave of walkers. Eugene pulls up in the van, music blasting. Glenn tries breaking the window, but Douchebag #2 panics and pushes the door to get out which results in Noah being exposed to the walkers. Glenn watches through the glass in horror as Noah’s face is ripped apart.

Nicholas runs to the van and yells at Eugene to go! Eugene is like wtf, where are the others, and pulls his gun on Nicholas. They have a little scuffle, then Glenn tackles Nicholas, knocking him out.

Gabriel tells Deanna that Rick’s group has done unspeakable things and that they are all pretty much Satan’s minions.(Just like the comic)

Carol tells Rick that she believes Pete is hitting Sam.

Abraham is praising his workers.

Maggie is listening to the entire conversation between Deanna and Gabriel.

Carol tells Rick that he must kill Pete.
    Gotta thank you twice. Once, for having the tenacity to find such accurate spoilers; and twice, for tagging them. You rock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I was going to post this before, but I actually like your spoilers for the reason you stated here. Typically you have to watch an episode twice to really understand how they set things up, why something happened, and notice details. When I read spoilers like this, it doesn't really ruin anything for me unless it's like OMG this unexpected thing happened like Glenn in the comics. It allows me to mentally prepare for what I'm going to watch, which means I can see things a little bit more detailed as they happen.

It's really about the journey, not the destination. I'm sure everyone appreciates your manners, so thanks for doing it right (spoiler tags). Keep up the good work.
    BAD WOLF

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I was going to post this before, but I actually like your spoilers for the reason you stated here. Typically you have to watch an episode twice to really understand how they set things up, why something happened, and notice details. When I read spoilers like this, it doesn't really ruin anything for me unless it's like OMG this unexpected thing happened like Glenn in the comics. It allows me to mentally prepare for what I'm going to watch, which means I can see things a little bit more detailed as they happen.

It's really about the journey, not the destination. I'm sure everyone appreciates your manners, so thanks for doing it right (spoiler tags). Keep up the good work.
    I could not agree more. One classic example that I always think about in these situations is the Matrix. When Trinity has all those awkward lines about Neo, and how he "must" be the one, we don't know why she's saying this until the end, when we find out the Oracle told her she would fall in love with The One. So going back and watching it again, all her slightly cheesy lines make much more sense.

That being said, I do not mind whatsoever watching episodes more than once, for the very reason to pick up stuff I missed the first time through. Hence my sincere gratitude for marking the spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ignore all pre episode spoilers

I guess Tara is glad she gave Eugene that little pep talk now. He's starting to grow some balls...I'm glad to see that. The bit where he hauled Tara out of there was highlight of the episode for me. I've liked Eugene since his introduction, but tonight made me like him more.

Also: I know Tara is a lesbian, but I'm betting she will eventually change that for Eugene. Something is going to happen there, calling it now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-03-16 at 02:10 AM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY FUCK! THAT EPISODE WAS TOO DAMN CRAZY! This episode was really amazing and it also really irritated me at the same time. I really hated that Aiden and Noah had to die that way. They didn't deserve to die in a way like that. Would of been nice to have some character development with the two. Throughout this entire episode, i was freaking out. It was pretty damn intense and things are fixing to go South from here telling my the preview for the next episode. Rick is definitely going to kill that guy, he really wants to ^_^ Can't wait for that. Really want that bastard that got Noah killed to have something horrible happen to him. I mean the way Noah died was just horrific...I'm assuming Deanna doesn't trust the group anymore? Really feel like Ricks group is going to take over in these 2 final episodes..Eugene has definitely redeemed himself in my book. Had the chance to leave but his group was more important to him. He stepped up and did the right thing instead! One thing that baffles me is how Glenn and the rest get stuck in the doors, that really irked me but i guess i'll have to deal with it now...

So much crazy shit happened, not even sure how i can wait a week for the next episode. They're becoming like George R.R. Martin with all these deaths. I also feel like these episodes are going a little too fast. Really enjoyed this one though, can't wait for the next. It's going to get way more intense from here. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I guess Tara is glad she gave Eugene that little pep talk now. He's starting to grow some balls...I'm glad to see that. The bit where he hauled Tara out of there was highlight of the episode for me. I've liked Eugene since his introduction, but tonight made me like him more.

Also: I know Tara is a lesbian, but I'm betting she will eventually change that for Eugene. Something is going to happen there, calling it now.
    Nah, shes the next to die. From an infection just like Scott in the comics.

Or Pete will botch the surgery on her, leading further to his death.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2015-03-16 at 02:20 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed