Quote Originally Posted by alienth View Post
    Only one word for this show "awesome" Me and my younger brother is big fan of this show and we both have not missed a single episode of this show.
    Side-note, you say "this show" or "this movie" twice in half your comments. Just wanted to make you aware of the fact that it's a bit weird to read.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Side-note, you say "this show" or "this movie"
    "This show"

"This show"
    Your signature is also too big.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your signature is also too big.
    I like this signature. Thats why i choose this one. But i will change soon.

I like this signature. Thats why i choose this one. But i will change soon.
    Signature rules on this site:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.

7+ Year Old Account
    Signature rules on this site:
    Thanks for this. I am going to change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that signature rule is a bitch, got me infracted twice, the first time was just not being aware, the second one was a few pixels out :S

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, yeah - I love that little detail. Zombies may have taken over the world - but dammit, that grass is gonna stay neatly trimmed.
    My wife and I wrote a webcomic about it. I can't post from work b/c it's on FB and not a website, but I'll try to remember. Glad we aren't the only ones who noticed.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, yeah - I love that little detail. Zombies may have taken over the world - but dammit, that grass is gonna stay neatly trimmed.
    Hair and beards are also not consistent

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Hair and beards are also not consistent
    Lol, good point. They made an effort with Rick's during the first four seasons, but most people did have some mildly obvious grooming.

@ people that are bothered by poetic licenses: gotta let it go or move on to another venue - it's not worth getting your panties in a twist about the tiny things if the larger show is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, after that helicopter scene I gave up

Most shows are going to have things of this nature in them. Plot holes, inconsitiencies, etc. To make the most engaging world, some logic has to be thrown out. I mean a show about zombies (at least of the kin of the walking dead) after six months of survival outside of giant packs they would never be a threat. They would be too loud compared to the rest of the now pretty quiet world, you would hear them before going in most buildings and would immediatly hear them upon entering which at least would put your guard up if not straight up make you pass that buiding by. Also everyone who has survived would have likely killed a few hundred or so and be a pro at it. Yet we had several zombie deaths last season and a bunch of near calls.

Yeah, you either allow some poetic license or stick to documentaries.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, yeah this has been a gripe of one of my co-workers..."Come on man, the grass and weeds should be five feet tall by now."

I say, are you enjoying the show? If yes, stop worrying about the grass.

so i feel as though i can safely say the first season of fear the walking dead was just pure setup. i wouldnt say it was bad, but it wasnt anything special. only character i like is the druggie son and the evil black dude.

atleast next season will be like 22 episodes or whatever (almost a whole year of walking dead all the time next year) and im glad they got the "they always turn" out of the way early and cleanly so we dont have to worry about it.

I am worried there wont actually be much dead to be fearing though, wasnt the original premise that we would see society falling apart and fresher more dangerous zombies? yet the way they talked on talking dead it seems more like next season is going to be more like battleship then anything else :P unless we get water zombies.

z nation is amazingly hilarious as always though with REAL deaths. as 4th wall breaking and camp as that show is they really do kill people off like its freaking game of thrones or something. makes walking dead look like a puppy ground compared.

I think thats why z nation works so well, yeah its camp as shit and you think its all funs and laughs but then BOOM massive gut punch that makes you go "whaaaaaattt???" takes itself just serious enough
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so i feel as though i can safely say the first season of fear the walking dead was just pure setup. i wouldnt say it was bad, but it wasnt anything special. only character i like is the druggie son and the evil black dude.

atleast next season will be like 22 episodes or whatever (almost a whole year of walking dead all the time next year) and im glad they got the "they always turn" out of the way early and cleanly so we dont have to worry about it.

I am worried there wont actually be much dead to be fearing though, wasnt the original premise that we would see society falling apart and fresher more dangerous zombbies? yet the way they talked on talking dead it seems more like next season is going to be more like battleship then anything else :P unless we get water zombies.

z nation is amazingly hilarious as always though with REAL deaths. as 4th wall breaking and camp as that show is they really do kill people off like its freaking game of thrones or something. makes walking dead look like a puppy ground compared.

I think thats why z nation works so well, yeah its camp as shit and you think its all funs and laughs but then BOOM massive gut punch that makes you go "whaaaaaattt???" takes itself just serious enough

15 episodes next year, wrong thread btw, FTWD has its own thread, meh Z Nation isn't my cup of tea

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    , FTWD has its own thread
    that just feels like a waste of space to me
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that just feels like a waste of space to me
    It has actually allowed for better conversation because we've discussed the actual show at hand for the most part instead of dragging in every single iota of argument from this thread, which would happen if they were merged.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It has actually allowed for better conversation because we've discussed the actual show at hand for the most part instead of dragging in every single iota of argument from this thread, which would happen if they were merged.
    You forgot to say that most of what we speak lately in that thread is if the protagonist looks or not mexican.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    You forgot to say that most of what we speak lately in that thread is if the protagonist looks or not mexican.
    Yeah. Now imagine if we had a conversation about race + morality like what this combo thread would bring. It would be horrific. It's ironic that the second I mention keeping certain arguments seperate someone from here goes to that thread and tries to stir it up, but yeah....the amount of irate pointless convos if these threads were the same would be intense.

We can merge them when they travel East and reunite Madison with whichever cast member is her sibling.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how often we'll have the Rick good/bad guy discussion this season.