Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i actually like shane hes my favourite character on the show but most people seem to hate him cause he appears to be the "bad guy" in some scenes.. hes just doing what he knows is best to survive regardless of morals...
    No he's just lost all sense of right and wrong. Several of his actions had nothing to do with survival.

Such as:

Aiming his gun at Rick when his back was turned.
    Throwing a wrench at Rick after their fight.
    Assulting Lori at the CDC.

He is totally out of control...

Shane needs to leave, get killed off, or come to his senses.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-03-08 at 03:27 PM.

Would someone please kill Carol. Now that the Sophia thing is over with her character has become pointless.

Did anyone else want that walker to get Carl? He has turned into a right pain since he got shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Thank you for further elaborating. There is also a separate thread for any and all novel related talks.

I was including that separate thread because it was the first I saw on the page and I instinctively went to it. Again, I do not want to harp on it much, but it really did kill that episode for me.
    I assume you mean this thread?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e+walking+dead

Yeah that really pissed me off, I mean I usually don't mind spoilers, heck I even actively seek them out for other shows. But that guy just really killed it for me in this case . It's just like when someone posted a pic of zombie-Sophia a week before the mid-season finale, in THIS very thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    Would someone please kill Carol. Now that the Sophia thing is over with her character has become pointless.

Did anyone else want that walker to get Carl? He has turned into a right pain since he got shot.
    That describes the way I feel about seemingly every single character on the show at this point. The only ones I would mind if they died are Rick and Darrel. The show was strongest in its opening moments when it was a lone wolf hunting for his family in a dying world. I don't know if that is how it happens in the novels, but having him seemingly immediately running into his family killed a lot of the potential future of the show for me. I hope the show returns to that sort of aspect with essentially everyone but Rick dying or striking off on their own. The only characters on TWD at this point that serve an actual purpose for the plot are Rick, Daryl, Shane, and Glenn. Carl is only there to be a distraction. Lori changes personalities every single week and no one would notice if she stopped existing (just like no one noticed when she went off after Rick a couple weeks ago). Carol only served as an instrument or show Shane's growing brutality when he beat her husband for beating her. Andrea is just the person who sits on the RV holding a rifle. T-Dog doesn't even exist.

Rick is the light in the darkening world. Shane is the growing darkness of a worsening disaster. Glenn is hope for the future. Daryl is the wild card. No one else on the show serves any purpose at all except to be nagging wife, crying mother, future sperm receptacle for Glenn, farm owner, or space fillers.

If the spoiler I read for this week is true, related to the Blu ray leak in case you didn't see it yet, I just really can't imagine what direction this show is going to go in and keep being interesting or get interesting again.

I don't have a spoiler, but I would just like to say that they should cut down on the drama. I think creators are forgetting that people watching the show are guys and we don't watch the show for drama...

P.S: Glad stupid Dale is dead <- was that a spoiler?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    I don't have a spoiler, but I would just like to say that they should cut down on the drama. I think creators are forgetting that people watching the show are guys and we don't watch the show for drama...

Speak for yourself. If the show was just some non-stop action piece I probably would have lost interest a while ago.

I think there's a pretty healthy mix of both male and female viewers. And even if it is a male heavy audience, that doesn't necessarily mean that all we want is non stop zombie killin', SpikeTV testosterone bullshit. The show is a drama first and foremost set in the zombie apocalypse. And like Fuzzzie said, if it was just non stop action the show would have became very stale a few episodes in. I think they're doing a great job balancing out the two. The first half of the season was a bit slow, but it has definitely gotten better. And after reading the spoiler for next week, I'm even more excited for the next episode than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    No he's just lost all sense of right and wrong. Several of his actions had nothing to do with survival.

Such as:

Aiming his gun at Rick when his back was turned.
    Throwing a wrench at Rick after their fight.
    Assulting Lori at the CDC.

He is totally out of control...

Shane needs to leave, get killed off, or come to his senses.
    first he was kinda mad himself more than rick.. i mean do u remember that was when rick finally showed up proving that hes alive once again?? im sure shane was feeling guilty sleeping with his partners wife cause he thought rick had died.. and he was just contemplating the idea.. he didnt actually fire

2nd time: obviously when your mad at some1 in a fight your tend to get outta control like throw a wrench at someone.. thats nothing

3rd: this was earlier but Shane thought the baby mighta been his, and it probly is since it was only a few weeks ago since they were at the military base.. and when the miltary doctor scanned their blood he probly saw Lori was pregnant then.. im sure Lori knew it but she was just covering up since she wouldnt want to tell Rick the baby isnt his.

after their fight.. Rick and Shane sorta made up.. which is a decent thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    after their fight.. Rick and Shane sorta made up.. which is a decent thing.
    Until last week, when Rick couldn't pull the trigger to kill that kid. I think that perfectly cemented in Shane's mind that Rick is never going to change and be able to make the tough decisions necessary to protect his family. I fully expect there to be some sort of pointless firestorm over that next week which will ultimately lead to an event I am not looking forward to at all.

Here there be spoilerz:
    If it goes down like I read and Shane gets stabbed by Rick, comes back as a zombie because everyone is infected, and then is killed by Carl I might snap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Until last week, when Rick couldn't pull the trigger to kill that kid. I think that perfectly cemented in Shane's mind that Rick is never going to change and be able to make the tough decisions necessary to protect his family. I fully expect there to be some sort of pointless firestorm over that next week which will ultimately lead to an event I am not looking forward to at all.
    Rick knows what needs to be done but he's struggling with it. He see's Dale's point but has to appear strong for all the others. He knows that if he doesn't stay the leader then his family is threatened. That's what I get out of it at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. That's acceptable. It's a spoiler only to those who aren't current. And they've been warned in the title.

Also, has anyone seen this?

Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-03-09 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    No. That's acceptable. It's a spoiler only to those who aren't current. And they've been warned in the title.

Also, has anyone seen this?

What is this i dont even! It's like a 90s intro. no no no no

Deleted
    *sigh* even in the alternate intro there's no sign of T-Dog.

Meh at tonight's episode. I think they could have handled the plot and confrontation much better.*

Im in maui on holiday and i was just wondering if anyone could let me know what channel AMC is.

Damn that episode was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well obviously right for all who said "You're infected no matter what." Probably what Jenner said then? I'll assume so. He would know by doing blood tests and seeing the virus. Interesting how you need to have death in order for it to take the body over though. Great episode though, these last couple have really redeemed Season 2 (not that it was ever bad, just high expectations made it seem average). Really excited for next week.....ignoring the fact it is the last episode for this season....
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    This last episode was pretty damn awesome. Cool to see the Shane-Rick conflict finally hit fever pitch. I love how every person will turn into a walker no matter how they die. What a tweest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Very nice episode. Though even as a hero, I still find Carl to be extremely annoying >.>

Although I'm especially more hyped up for the season finale ATM. From what we can see of the promos, it looks to be a "Every man for themselves" type situation, after the walkers breakthrough the house. Herschel and his family (Excluding Maggie) are almost guaranteed to be killed off, along with possibly Carol and T-Dog imo.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-12 at 04:35 AM.

Definitely needs new characters, i hope they bring in a special someone, i wont give spoilers but oh nvm if u read the comic you'll know who im talking about