Seems like Rick and Morgan should end up having some kind of confrontation if Rick finds out what happened. He already knows those guys who attacked him earlier were the ones Morgan allowed to leave. When he finds out that Morgan still hasn't learned and has put even more people in danger, he probably won't be happy.

Also: I felt like going through some of the older seasons again after watching that "Shane beats the shit out of Ed" clip. It's pretty cool to see how much some of the characters who are still around have changed since season 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be the only person who dislilkes Carol. I don't understand why she's so popular.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I must be the only person who dislilkes Carol. I don't understand why she's so popular.
    Terminus alone would be a good reason.

I like her because of how much she's grown and adapted over the course of a few seasons. She was a scared housewife in most of season 1 (until Shane beat the shit out of Ed) and spent most of season 2 crying about Sophia. If she'd died in season 2, I probably wouldn't have cared because I saw her as a pretty weak character at that point. But I think she really started to become a strong character by season 3.

Also, most of Rick's group would be dead if it weren't for her. They were all lined up and about to get slaughtered before her Terminus rampage, and she could've just said "well, Rick exiled me, so fuck the lot of them." Between all that and the field medic stuff she learned from Hershel, she's one of the most (if not the most) valuable members of the group now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-04 at 04:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you are.

Commando Carol bro!

Deleted
    I like her because she subverts expectations and is not always predictable - it makes her fun to watch. For example, to the Alexandrians, she presents herself as homely motherly type, but then she threatens one of their kids. In real life, I would probably hate her (murdering sick people and terrorising kids is not ok) but she's fascinating viewing.

I also like that sometimes she is so practical and capable, in contrast to the idiot moves made by others. For example, when the Wolves attacked Alexandria, she moved straight to secure the armory (my first thought too), but then she went all Assassins Creed, disguising herself as a Wolf to cut them down. It was surprising and very impressive.

I also think the actress is lovely: she plays smart and sympathetic very well, which makes the scarey psycho tendencies of her character more interesting.

Apart from saving the entire group from being eaten against overwhelming odds...BY HERSELF and practically defending Alexandria by herself while Morgan was busy hitting people with a stick and practising BDSM tie up methods.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She is one of the only characters they've allowed to grow from a victim and an annoyance into an intelligent and rationale human being. She's had a larger character progression than even Rick tbh. To this point she's the character they've provided the most growth and good writing to. This last episode was sorta a kick in the nards to that, but let's hope it was a hiccup.
    BAD WOLF

I think I'm just hoping that most of the mid-season finale was a hiccup. :P

I always hate these gaps where there's no new Walking Dead to watch. It and Vikings are really the only shows I care to watch, and the next season of Vikings doesn't start for a few months yet.

There are actually still like 3-4 episodes of Walking Dead season 3 that I completely missed and still haven't seen to this day, so I might look those up in the meantime. I know I missed T-Dog's death and some of the stuff that happened at Woodbury between Merle and Glenn.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-04 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Vikings
    I hate that Travis is playing a scumbag Alliance in the meh looking WoW movie. I do like how Bjoerg has progressed from meh son to badass Kato. Still waiting for Coral to make that step in TWD.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Daryl Dixon gets bitten!

http://geektyrant.com/news/a-female-...-norman-reedus

Apparently an obsessed fan posing for photos with Norman Reedus took it upon herself to snack on him.

Yikes thats nasty. Being famous would be so shit.

Duuuuude.

That's so fucked up.

For a second I thought I got spoiled and that Daryl actually got bit. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Duuuuude.

That's so fucked up.

For a second I thought I got spoiled and that Daryl actually got bit. Heh.
    Maybe I should take a job at a second rate newspaper....sensationalism anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Just phrase everything as a question and you've got the job.

"Feredir: Baby Kicker?"
    "Did Fereder get caught on tape kicking a baby?"
    "Are our children safe around a baby-kicking Feredir?"
    You mean like this...

WHY WAS DARYL BITTEN?
    My taste of Norman Reedus.

M0MM....???

MoM???

/credits.

To be fair, Sam is only like 10 years old and is already very screwed up because 1) he had an abusive/alcoholic father (who just recently died from getting shot in the face right after murdering someone else with a sword) and 2) he saw a zombie apocalypse at his age.

But yeah.....worst possible situation for a kid to start that.

Also: Nicholas had a son? o_o

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Mikey_%28TV_Series%29

eh, kids way younger than carl, he probably doesnt remember pre apocalypse much if at all.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Daryl is trying a new strategy with walkers