10+ Year Old Account
    She uses a sword to be silent, and her dead boyfriend and his best friend keep her from being detected hopefully the tv version puts her to justice, cause in the comic she is a badass.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I loved Herschel's shotgun. *boom* *chkchk* *boom* *chkchk* (times 50). It just didn't run out of ammo. And I am excited for this new character, didn't read the comics but I know a decent amount about her. I hope it doesn't take forever for her to become significant in Season 3 however.
    He bought all the ammo capacity upgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly though it would be nice to have something of a mystery for us to be able to contemplate, along the lines of Jenner's whisper. Really aren't any at this point, kinda disappointing.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly though it would be nice to have something of a mystery for us to be able to contemplate, along the lines of Jenner's whisper. Really aren't any at this point, kinda disappointing.
    A masked figure who uses a katana to chop heads off of zombies and has 2 zombies chained to her waist isn't enough? And it seems like people were starting to question Ricks leadership.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Pretty decent finale, not sure how I feel about them killing off Shane only to replace his persona via Rick as Shane 2.0.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Pretty decent finale, not sure how I feel about them killing off Shane only to replace his persona via Rick as Shane 2.0.
    Cue Rick shaving his head scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder where Hershel picked up Snake's Bandana (MGS).
    Can't wait for the next season with alot of new interesting charakters. Lady Katana was pretty cool already.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    ah, been awhile since i've posted in this thread. Glad shane is dead, didn't happen like i expected it too. Lorie playing mindgames sort of brought that back on her, and her having the gall to get pissed at Rick. Stupid really, be glad when she gets killed off. Hate that character with a passion. Really dislike the person that plays andrea as well, not sure why. It's really hard for any actor to live up to what the mind has chosen for the person.

Nice end to a good season, look forward to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    ah, been awhile since i've posted in this thread. Glad shane is dead, didn't happen like i expected it too. Lorie playing mindgames sort of brought that back on her, and her having the gall to get pissed at Rick. Stupid really, be glad when she gets killed off. Hate that character with a passion. Really dislike the person that plays andrea as well, not sure why. It's really hard for any actor to live up to what the mind has chosen for the person.

Nice end to a good season, look forward to the next.
    put one of the worst woman ever in fiction (Lori) + the most annoying actress ever (Sarah Wayne) = Worst Character of All Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    A masked figure who uses a katana to chop heads off of zombies and has 2 zombies chained to her waist isn't enough? And it seems like people were starting to question Ricks leadership.
    Well we know who she is and her story. And Rick pretty much set them straight. No cliffhanger whatsoever there. If I didn't know about the sword chick then yeah she would count, but otherwise we all know

I think the biggest mystery/desire now is "When Lori will die?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    I think the biggest mystery/desire now is "When Lori will die?"
    I think I can get behind that. I didn't HATE her. But after she got pissed at Rick, I was like "Yeah, you can die and I will give zero craps for you." I say she has two seasons left in her. Maybe if the Governor gets Rick, she will go out by herself searching for them again and get attacked and killed by a walker.

I think I can get behind that. I didn't HATE her. But after she got pissed at Rick, I was like "Yeah, you can die and I will give zero craps for you." I say she has two seasons left in her. Maybe if the Governor gets Rick, she will go out by herself searching for them again and get attacked and killed by a walker.
    I'm hoping they keep it like the comic books, but with the side effects of her dying, i dont see them doing that on TV.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight's episode was amazing. I'm curious about the prison though. Will it make a fort for them, or will be be full of zombies swarms?
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I LIKED Shane only complaint was his creeper status with Lori. Otherwise he was probably my favorite character as the only one willing to do what had to be done to keep people alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    I LIKED Shane only complaint was his creeper status with Lori. Otherwise he was probably my favorite character as the only one willing to do what had to be done to keep people alive.
    He had the wrong way of doing it though. Just like Arthas in Warcraft. He thought he was doing his people right by going to Northrend to face the scourge (for vengeance and to end the plague), but only to lose his soul and turn against his kingdom. It's an example of going too far for the good of the group to the point of being hurtful.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    I'm hoping they keep it like the comic books, but with the side effects of **********, i dont see them doing that on TV.
    Please delete this. This thread isn't intended to spoil the show for people that don't follow the comics.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Definitively my favorite episode of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It is a fantasy fiction world. I don't think Herschel's shotgun holds 30+ shells like it did tonight either. Gotta suspend your disbelief and just enjoy.
    That along with the van scene (With Jimmy leaving the van unlocked, and him refusing to run over the walkers) were really the only odd scenes for me. Still nonetheless I enjoyed it.

Also Carl slowly climbing down the van, while half a dozen walkers were grasping at him a foot away, got a bit of a laugh out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    I'm hoping they keep it like the comic books, but with the side effects of her dying, i dont see them doing that on TV.

Okay, you asked for it.

It would be hard to pull off shooting her through her stomach, killing her and her unborn child. I could see folks getting a bit up in arms about that. But they translated the shane death pretty well, without copying exactly.

I adore kirkman, he seems like he will fight for the story he wants to tell. Then again, he seems like a big old softie, but if you read the comics, you know what sort of brutal fuck he is, and i love him for that.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-03-19 at 03:01 PM. Reason: spoiler tag, sort of.

Having not read the comics (didn't know it was a comic until I read this thread, and the summer won't pass without them being read) I was blown away by the character with the walkers in chains and the long sword. That is what I've been waiting for...a completely bad ass to bring some real evil dimensions into it.

I want to know what the purpose of having the arm-less walkers on chains was though. Any which way, it owns.