Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

I also think Abraham (damn) is going to die. Everything Sasha touches dies.
    That's pretty funny and true.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Though I suppose the whole point of the Negan plot is to force Rick to be dragged down a few pegs. Watching two antagonists going at each other will no doubt be a lot of fun!
    Yeah, Governor Rick is still undefeated though. Curious how long the show will keep Neeeegs will be around for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    People still use Yahoo for serious purposes?
    It's my main page usually here at work. I can search there but also read random shit throughout the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post

The actor they picked for the role is damn good as well. Really liking him so far.
    I hated the choice at first, to much of a boy type - but after watching him life i have to admit that the casting is pretty damn good.
    I still prefer the comics introduction of him though - in the comics he is completely in control of everything and let himself get caught even though he easely can dispatch hardcore characters like Michonne and Abraham.
    He seems to be slightly more of a trickster type in the tv show. No doubt he will be a favourite character though.

Negan is going to be pissed on Darryl btw, at least if he find out that he was responsible for blowing a dozen Saviors up with what apparently was a mini nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Price View Post
    I'm a bit confuse to how Rick's group was cleaning up all the walkers in town while Denna managed to walk out of that mess undetected, otherwise this is a nice episode especially those bits with Jesus turning TWD into benny hill.
    I don't think she was undetected. Spencer mentioned that he thought he'd seen her earlier while they were clearing out walkers. I don't really like Spencer much, but I at least kinda felt for him there. Seeing your own mom like that and having to put her down must be pretty rough.

I'm guessing Enid is going to end up taking Sophia's place on the show as Glenn/Maggie's adopted daughter. If that's the case, her thing with Carl probably won't last long unless she develops an eye socket fetish.

I hope Bill Nye's prediction about Tara doesn't come true, because I kinda like her. Although I will admit it feels like her story has pretty much been told. I like her because I think she has a cool personality, but aside from giving the occasional pep talk to people like Eugene and Denise, she hasn't really done much since she helped Glenn get out of the prison. There is the whole lady crush she has going on with Rosita, but I doubt that'll ever go anywhere since it appears Rosita doesn't swing that way.

And as much as I like Tara, I think Abraham is a more interesting character at the moment.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-22 at 01:21 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friendly Reminder: You shouldn't put your own guesses in spoiler tags. Doing so only makes people think what you are saying is verified information and may miss that you said 'what I think is...'

Episode was solid. Still better than every filler episode from the first half. We are 2/2, let's keep this up.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Friendly Reminder: You shouldn't put your own guesses in spoiler tags. Doing so only makes people think what you are saying is verified information and may miss that you said 'what I think is...'
    I just did that in my case because the stuff in my spoiler tag contained minor information from the comic. I compare the show to the comic a lot, and I got bitched at in this thread once for saying stuff about the comic without putting spoiler tags on it (even though it was a very minor note that wasn't even much of a spoiler), so I just take the safe route these days when I'm in doubt.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I just take the safe route these days when I'm in doubt.
    Eh. I hear you. I guess it's darned if you do, darned if you don't.
    BAD WOLF

Woo, Jesus! Also, (comic book stuff) I wonder what the Rick and Michonne ship will do to Ezekiel and Michonne.

Michonne is in trouble if you ask me, all his lady friends end up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Michonne is in trouble if you ask me, all his lady friends end up dead.
    All two of them?

I guess Michonne has a chance at dying in "the Moment", but I don't think they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Woo, Jesus! Also, (comic book stuff) I wonder what the Rick and Michonne ship will do to Ezekiel and Michonne.
    I don't think they're going to have Ezekiel on the show. I have heard rumors that Morgan is going to lead The Kingdom. It would make sense because I doubt they would have shiva on the show as well.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Yanno, I wasn't surprised at the Michonne/Rick thing at all, I think many people have been expecting her to take Andrea's place for some years now. In retrospect, I wonder about the timing. One episode after Rick's last sidepiece bites it seems a little soon, even though it's been 2 months in the universe. And I say "too soon" not because I care about Rick mourning Jessie, but because it seems like a setup. Make Rick happy, before Neegan shows up. And now I think Michonne's chance of meeting Lucille is much higher today than it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I don't think they're going to have Ezekiel on the show. I have heard rumors that Morgan is going to lead The Kingdom. It would make sense because I doubt they would have shiva on the show as well.
    But it's a friggin' tigeeeer! They MUST have it on the show! D:

Deleted
    I just love how Jesus pwnd Rick and Darly with martial arts.

They're not going to have a woman being Lucille'd to death. The feminists would go wild and considering this is an American show it would be suicide.

It's Daryl or Glenn.

The fact that they gave Daryl more badass scenes than in the last 2 years combined worries me.

Just finished the episode:

The conversations with Darryl at the start I found hilarious. Denise/Eugene/Rick were great and Darryl saying almost nothing but just looking at his face was great. Nice to see some brevity from the show that seems like it hasnt done so in a long time. I don't like they are focusing so much on Enid, the odds of a kid/teenager storyline panning out to actually be enjoyable is already very low and they have Carl for that so why force another one? And he is almost usually miss like this episode for me IMO.

I feel like a search party for food/supplies/survivors of just Rick and Darryl doesn't make sense nor does having Rick go at all even make much sense. The Invincible comic Carl was reading was a nice little easter egg (Kirkman who Writes WD wrote it). Jesus's first appearance and he's a dick? I really didn't get much of the interactions between them and the truck bit was way ridiclous. They both caught up to a truck on foot somehow, and it sliding into the lake just felt dumb. I prefered the comic introduction as this makes Jesus seem much less of a guy they would want to interact with in the future.

As far as Rick and Michonne, it really doesn't make sense to me. I really dont see her taking the Andrea spot from the comic, and they dont make nearly as much sense together. I dunno, guess we will see how it pans out. Michonne is quite similar to the brooding comic version, which means the relationship should be very boring unless they suddenliy make them both different people.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2016-02-22 at 11:05 PM.

I think the point of Jesus being a dick is specifically for non-comic readers, they want to create a tension of whether he can be trusted or not. That's like the basis of all new characters in TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They're not going to have a woman being Lucille'd to death. The feminists would go wild and considering this is an American show it would be suicide.

It's Daryl or Glenn.

The fact that they gave Daryl more badass scenes than in the last 2 years combined worries me.
    I think the fact that he rocketlaunched those guys will be Negan's reasoning for killing Daryl in some way.

BTW, has Daryl/Sasha/Abraham mentioned Neegan to any of the other Alexandrites? I thought Rick's happy-go-lucky attitude seemed a little off, if he knew there was this big-bad lurking somewhere. I'm surprised Rick wasn't like, "Hey, why you so negative on people now Daryl." And Daryl wasn't like, "Oh man, let me tell you about what happened during the Mega Herd day.

In that regard, did Daryl tell Sasha/Abraham anything about Dwight (?) and how his crossbow/motorcycle got stolen?

Is Daryl just holding a bunch of shit back?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think the point of Jesus being a dick is specifically for non-comic readers, they want to create a tension of whether he can be trusted or not. That's like the basis of all new characters in TWD.
    I could see that, but I feel they went too far. Like it isn't CAN they trust this person to me now. It is WHY would they? He didn't attack them or hurt them sure. But he was more then willing to steal immediatly and clearly planned on it from the beginning. I mean if anyone did they who they weren't planning on making a big/important character they wouldn't hestiate for a second to kill/leave them.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    BTW, has Daryl/Sasha/Abraham mentioned Neegan to any of the other Alexandrites? I thought Rick's happy-go-lucky attitude seemed a little off, if he knew there was this big-bad lurking somewhere. I'm surprised Rick wasn't like, "Hey, why you so negative on people now Daryl." And Daryl wasn't like, "Oh man, let me tell you about what happened during the Mega Herd day.

In that regard, did Daryl tell Sasha/Abraham anything about Dwight (?) and how his crossbow/motorcycle got stolen?

Is Daryl just holding a bunch of shit back?
    That was weird, although with a two month time jump you just assume he told them and they decided he wasn't that much of a threat for whatever reason. I don't think that was dwight Darryl dealt with earlier, although I guess it could be I could've just been dumb and missed it.