10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for the actors, even though most people still enjoyed the episode, the fact that the chimps that run this show had the need to cliffhanger such a moment is causing the audience and journalist to pretty much slander the episode. Which in part I'm VERY glad, because those idiots deserve it, but it's also a shame because the performance from everyone in this episode was on point.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-04-04 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Dude they're not batting a woman to death.

Feminists would go wild.
    Well Abraham is a ginger, Glenn asian and then we have a gay guy, kid and bunch of women. Rick can't die so it leads to Daryl, mystery solved! Don't need to wait anymore!

But Daryl is a redneck he's a minority, too.

They'll kill Carl.

Considering the amount of screentime Daryl has been given this season, my current pick would be him. Glenn would be the obvious pick but it feels like the writers aren't done with him yet. And Norman Reedus is planning to work on a new show.

Deleted
    My bet is on Dwight.

Glenn dies

/reads comics and ruins it for everyone muahahahahhahaahha
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It's gonna be Daryl. The transition shots of blackness in the van was from Daryl's point of view and the beating was from *someones* point of view so I dont think it get clearer than that. Robert Kirkman said on Talking Dead that there were some hints on the episode of who's gonna get it and it has to be that one.

SPOILERS AHEAD

I heard the leaked footage. It had Maggie screaming like crazy ( you could make her out in the voices ) and there was a ''Maggie'' being cried out, weakly.

They, for some reason, removed that part. Probably realised it would ruin their EPIC cliffhanger (sarcasm).

It's Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Maaaaybe Eugene, but I can't see his death making Rick mad, seeing how he pretty much sent him to his death few minutes earlier in that episode. Also I doubt he is anyones favourite, so him getting the bat would be a relief for most fans (seeing that your favourite character didnt die). Rosita is boring, gay guy? can't even remember his name, sasha has 0 depth. Maggie wouldn't take the first hit like a champ, she was barely sitting already, one good hit would probably knock her out.
    How did he sent him to his death? The Saviors haven't been aggressive towards them. Well, passive-aggressive, maybe, but it's pretty clear that Rick and co. didn't expect them to actually attack as long as they don't make the first move. I imagine Eugene would have had trouble getting back to Alexandria on his own after running out of gas, but maybe they started believing he could do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    It's gonna be Daryl. The transition shots of blackness in the van was from Daryl's point of view and the beating was from *someones* point of view so I dont think it get clearer than that. Robert Kirkman said on Talking Dead that there were some hints on the episode of who's gonna get it and it has to be that one.
    Daryl was sitting close to where Glenn got put after trying to rush at Negan the first time. I'm not sure, but they either sat next to each other or were only separated by Rosita.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    This is the biggest fuck you they've ever done.

Since it was a cliffhanger, and filming spoilers in about 2 months time will reveal who ate Lucille, I'm going to spoil the shit out of it hoping everyone knows so everyone stops talking about it.

I'm going to flood the internet with spoilers

Fucking hacks. Hopefully they lose a lot of viewers during the season 7 premiere as well.
    you're doing the lords work
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm pretty sure that no matter who dies, they won't reveal it right away on the next seasons start. There will be some kind of scenes with some of them crying etc and only reveal it at the last scene of the first episode

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm not even going to tune in for next season. That was an utter BS cliffhanger and I'm not going to help their rating for the next season premiere
    if you dont have a nielson box you dont count anyways so dont worry about it.

ratings are only collected by nielson boxes, normal cable boxes arent counted which is dumb.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Scott Gimple had an interview with the press this morning. In it, he smarmed and lied some more and pretended like he gives a shit about the integrity of the product and the audience by feeding us all platitudes and compliments - "Oh you're such a smart audience!" What a shit-stain this man is.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-...rs-1201745020/

You just gotta trust him guys, he knows what he's doing. You'll see, the season 7 premiere will be awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-04 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I think the hint is the way Glenn reacted when Neagan was sizing everyone up. Every one was pretty stiff lipped but Glenn couldn't hold it together considering what was at stake for him. That's blood in the water for Neagan. Everything was for Maggie, leave her alive with her knowing, everyone knowing that Glenn died because a simple mission for her turned sideways . Carl can't die, no one elses death would've been impactful.

Daryl was already bleeding out, why kill him?

Eugene made his peace, Neagan would've picked up on that, no point.

Can't kill Rick because you want to neuter him, you him to be around to see the consequences of his arrogance.

Could have killed Maggie but if you kill a woman, a pregnant one, you would've ended up Glenn, probably Abe, Daryl, Sasha, etc too and losing your slaves/work horses

Yup, it was Glenn. Coupled with the "hints" you know, how it went down in the comics. GG Glenn.

PS: Oh shit, some epic foreshadowing. Who did we see just narrow escape a bat before? Fucking Glenn. I'm sure it's Glenn now.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The cliffhanger did suck ass for sure, other then that the acting from Andrew Lincoln was amazing -- the way you could see Rick getting more and more terrified as they came to each road block and finally were confronted by Negan.

I only way to start S7, imo, after this shitty cliffhanger is it to pick up exactly where it left off. Negan choosing the victim and it pans to him (Glenn is my choice), beating him to death and the emotions of the whole group. Negan walking away saying his "Ta-ta" line then the opening credits start

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/6WQMvpk

I just found this on Gimple's Wikipedia. I couldn't stop laughing.
    3th Paragraph for those who missed it.

"At the end of the sixth season he hit new lows by becoming even more of a cash grabbing pig with a unnecessary and detrimental cliff-hanger"
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I can almost 99% confirm nether Rick nore Carl dies due to what Negan said right before the bat swing. He says "If anybody moves, If anybody says anything cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father" That implies both will still be alive.
    i can 99% confirm rick and carl will never die ever because the entire comic/show is about them :P

the only time they'll get killed off is 20 or so years from now when theyre too old for the show and theyre forced to get a new lead

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i can 99% confirm rick and carl will never die ever because the entire comic/show is about them :P

the only time they'll get killed off is 20 or so years from now when theyre too old for the show and theyre forced to get a new lead
    That is true.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Scott Gimple had an interview with the press this morning. In it, he smarmed and lied some more and pretended like he gives a shit about the integrity of the product and the audience by feeding us all platitudes and compliments - "Oh you're such a smart audience!" What a shit-stain this man is.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-...rs-1201745020/

You just gotta trust him guys, he knows what he's doing. You'll see, the season 7 premiere will be awesome.
    Best quote from this article:

"When you’re a parent, your kid might have a tantrum for a lot of different reasons and you still have to love them and try to do right by them. I do want to do right by this audience. I hope to win back or assuage some of the anger.”

Oh man, guy's we're children for criticizing his storytelling technique.

This whole article is him trying to say he's trying to "preserve the experience" for the audience, which is just corporate-speak for "stretching shit out." Like, I don't even see how this is defensible as the conclusion to the story arc of "Rick's journey from episode 1 to 9 to 16." [paraphrase of Gimple].