Quote Originally Posted by amazingbrian View Post
    Oh god.. i really hope Dish comes to their senses.. i can't live without Walking dead or Breaking bad..
    You can buy a season pass on iTunes and it's great quality minus commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You can buy a season pass on iTunes and it's great quality minus commercials.
    Do they air them on Itunes the following day or the same day/time as they are aired on TV? (I bought the entire season II on Itunes after the fact and watched it on my Apple TV shortly after the season ended)
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Do they air them on Itunes the following day or the same day/time as they are aired on TV? (I bought the entire season II on Itunes after the fact and watched it on my Apple TV shortly after the season ended)
    They're available when the episode airs eastern standard time.

Stupid stoked for the third season. To any people who have not seen it, do not start watching the first two seasons right when they end, cause you'll have MASSIVE withdrawals for a month or so, and have to wait ~8 months for the next season.... personal experience at least.

Im unsure on what to do, for season 1 and 2 I waited till the season was complete so I could watch them all in a day but im too excited for season 3 I don't think I can do it again.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...ice-cream1.gif

For a laugh ^

I also see this TV show. The way the plot is presented is very entertaining, but not very surprising. The acting is top-notch and believable.While watching the pilot episode of The Walking Dead the only word that went though my mind was awesome. It was entertaining TV show. I really enjoy watch this TV show.

Just a heads up. On AMCTV.com, they have 4 new webisodes posted today. Not sure if these webisodes will tie into season 3 with a character or 2, but we'll see.

http://www.amctv.com/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Just a heads up. On AMCTV.com, they have 4 new webisodes posted today. Not sure if these webisodes will tie into season 3 with a character or 2, but we'll see.

http://www.amctv.com/videos
    wow thank you so much and 13 days till S3 our long wait is almost over
    oh and last 5 webisodes were really a back story for what the producers call "hero zombies"(the ones that make a difference)

eh seems i found it, there is some signification to the show characters wont spoil
    Last edited by slackjawsix; 2012-10-01 at 06:50 PM.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Well it won't be nearly as good without Shane. It annoyed me more than any show has ever annoyed me that they didn't make use of the insanely high duo potential between Rick and Shane, but I guess Daryl will make a decent wingman. Michonne seems like a ridiculous character concept, though. When you combine that with how everyone is suddenly a perfect aim, even in moving vehicles, I'm worried the realism of the show is starting to disappear, trying to get back in line with its comic book roots instead. Despite these things though, I'm still pumped.

After the long drag that was season 2, I am highly anticipating season 3. The arc from the comics that this season covers is incredibly eventful and intense, and if the producers do it right this season could win awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well it won't be nearly as good without Shane. It annoyed me more than any show has ever annoyed me that they didn't make use of the insanely high duo potential between Rick and Shane, but I guess Daryl will make a decent wingman. Michonne seems like a ridiculous character concept, though. When you combine that with how everyone is suddenly a perfect aim, even in moving vehicles, I'm worried the realism of the show is starting to disappear, trying to get back in line with its comic book roots instead. Despite these things though, I'm still pumped.
    Michonne will be a great addition. She's not as far out there as you may think. She is a badass though. Shane/Rick story was getting tired. I'm glad it's over. Killing Dale early also spoiled a future plot point beyond the prison that I would have loved to see. Tainted Meat anyone?

13 days Can't wait!

I really want to watch season 3 but i don't have cable. Anyone know a site that streams it live? Or a site i can watch it the day after. (I won't have any money to spare when it air's so preferably a free site)

Quote Originally Posted by Petraclese View Post
    I really want to watch season 3 but i don't have cable. Anyone know a site that streams it live? Or a site i can watch it the day after. (I won't have any money to spare when it air's so preferably a free site)
    We can't link you any free or pirated options on this site. If you want you can get a season's pass for 9.99$ on iTunes. That is probably your cheepest option. For free? not here.

Damn i cant watch any of the webisodes from my country, anyone got a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Bornams View Post
    Damn i cant watch any of the webisodes from my country, anyone got a solution?
    there ya go assuming you can watch the video in youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5N8AeqCzTg
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

The walking dead is the only show I actually get excited about, season 3 is SO close!

Unavailable in Australia unfortunately

I'll have to opt for the iTunes copy of TWD.

For anyone interested here are the planned release dates.

• Episode 1: October 14, 2012
    • Episode 2: October 21, 2012
    • Episode 3: October 28, 2012
    • Episode 4: November 4, 2012
    • Episode 5: November 11, 2012
    • Episode 6: November 18, 2012
    • Episode 7: November 25, 2012

I've started reading the comics again while I wait for the new season

TWD is back on Sunday! Can't wait! It's been so long!

Here's the extended comic-con trailer to get excited:

HAHA! I knew Merl was alive!
    I can't wait for Sunday :}
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.